• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Football is quite disappointing to me at the moment...

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not enough that our administration made the worst ever HC hire in football history.

It's not enough that our highly paid coordinators are shifting the bed.

It's not enough that our supposedly talented 4 and 5 stars are getting manhandled by supposedly less talented players.

Now one of our most distinguished alumnus and athletes decides to kneel during our national anthem in a foreign country and stand up and place his hand over his heart during God Save the Queen.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not enough that our administration made the worst ever HC hire in football history.

It's not enough that our supposedly talented 4 and 5 stars are getting manhandled by supposedly less talented players.

Now one of our most distinguished alumnus and athletes decides to kneel during our national anthem in a foreign country and stand up and place his hand over his heart during God Save the Queen.

boo-fuckin-hoo

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jay Cutler did that?

I thought you were a Vandy Sailor now??

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thoughts and prayers.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fortunately the voters in polls are still longstroking you guys, so there's not as much egg on your face as there should be....yet.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't let it bother you too much. I'm a Georgia fan. I'm just riding this high until it inevitably comes crashing down like it always does. Last season was tough, I but I enjoyed a lot more great games not involving UGA than I would have on an up year for UGA.

And as for the NFL, I watch it, but have never been able to get into quite as much as the college game. You get to see the players before they become spoiled brats in college.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup.

Only a handful of teams are constantly performing well while the majority are sucking. I'm kinda burned out, but I'm still into it though. A lot more than the NFL anyways.

I don't know how others will fare, but we have a top 30-ish recruiting class incoming next year, so at least I have that to look forward to as far as football goes.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bent down to grab a dropped corndog then had a little heartburn iyam...

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I understand what you're saying. I'm very conflicted about the issue of not standing during the National Anthem. I could not do it. I'm a veteran and I will always stand when we honor America. I don't know what I would do if I was Black. I understand their viewpoint but am not sure whether I condone it.

As an LSU fan and I assume alumni, I understand your pain.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TigerBait1971 Im protesting football by watching da Futbol (aka soccer)! no pro for me!! i will not watch their games i will not buy any of their merchandise.. and i am going to try to avoid the sponsors of the NFL.. ive already decided to go with either Harry's razors or dollar shave club instead of gillette etc..

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look on the bright side, by the time you play Alabama you won't be expecting to win anyway.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:wtf2:
I didn't pay attention to the username and read that from the point of view of a Vanderbilt fan and was very confused for a while.

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm doing my part to protest the NFL. I'm still watching my team, but I'm not playing fantasy football this year. That's a big step for me. :D

P.S. Fuck off, you haven't even missed a bowl game yet.

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say, I'm not liking this self awareness shit LSU fans are showing on this board. I'm not liking it one bit. You guys are supposed to dig in and fight hard against reality like all the rest of the fanbases have on here when the fall begins.

This is bull shit. :tsk:

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Muschamp years were hardest. Having no offense was a new thing to a Spurrier era grad. I hated our AD who finally retired. That's why Spurrier finally came back around again...dickwad was finally gone.

One of those years I found out my alumni assoc. contributions were only going to "minority scholarships" and white males were not considered. So, my own hard earned money was going to the reverse discrimination I loathe. I almost tuned the Gators out for good.

images

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TigerBait1971 Im protesting football by watching da Futbol (aka soccer)! no pro for me!! i will not watch their games i will not buy any of their merchandise.. and i am going to try to avoid the sponsors of the NFL.. ive already decided to go with either Harry's razors or dollar shave club instead of gillette etc..

Yeah, no NFL here either. I don't like the NFL much anyway...just have an excuse not to watch now.

So, I'm passing the time listening to LSU coach Orgeron's greatest hits. His voice can be quite soothing.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Same, I was trending away anyway but after all this nonsense...I'm done.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of you sumbitches know what it is like to have your team suffer in misery for 10...err...20....er..fuck it....forever!