• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flyers Fan Mumbles and Grumbles

Status
Not open for further replies.

zona1221

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha...think i'm gonna like it here

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey boys. Nice to see Coots getting an extension. Nice to get my busy schedule back to somewhat normal again. Went to the movies last night to see The conjuring. Holy fuck is this movie scary. Great movie and based on a true story.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha...think i'm gonna like it here

Sup zona! Nice seeing you here. Yeah, this board seems a lot better than the ESPN board, not so much trolling, a lot more hockey talk. Wish we made the move earlier but better late than never.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey boys. Nice to see Coots getting an extension. Nice to get my busy schedule back to somewhat normal again. Went to the movies last night to see The conjuring. Holy fuck is this movie scary. Great movie and based on a true story.

Hopefully he plays up to expectations this season. I have no idea what happened last year but i could say the same about the whole team in general. We need to go deep into the playoffs this season and i think Homer is putting a team together here to make a run for the next few seasons.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We open up against Toronto at home quick early test for us.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, ESPN fucked the news up as usual. New video is out and it appears Hyde may be not involved with this incident. We will see in the coming days. Hyde is suspended temporarily but still on the football team. Bad weekend for us Buckeyes fans regardless. Our All American shutdown corner Bradley Roby was arrested for battery at a bar in Bloomington, Indianna. No idea why he would be in Indiana? These kids just don't get it these days.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn I can't wait for CFB to start up. I'm really looking forward to the Bama vs Va Tech matchup. I actually think the Hokies can and will win this game. Pretty stellar defense the Hokies have and not to mention that Bama has lost their starting OL to the NFL. Their OL coach is now w the Eagles. I think Bama will have a down year. Just my gut here.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn I can't wait for CFB to start up. I'm really looking forward to the Bama vs Va Tech matchup. I actually think the Hokies can and will win this game. Pretty stellar defense the Hokies have and not to mention that Bama has lost their starting OL to the NFL. Their OL coach is now w the Eagles. I think Bama will have a down year. Just my gut here.

Bama is still stacked offensively and will be very tough to beat especially by AWAZ's Hokies.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama is still stacked offensively and will be very tough to beat especially by AWAZ's Hokies.

No doubt Bama is stacked, but they lost their entire OL in the NFL draft. They lost a very good OL coach who I am very happy he is w the Eagles. This is a big loss Las. You will now see how McCarron does under pressure? Va Tech has an outstanding defense this season. AJ is going to get knocked around a bit. Luckily Bama is loaded w a running game. Still like awaz's Hokies in this.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt Bama is stacked, but they lost their entire OL in the NFL draft. They lost a very good OL coach who I am very happy he is w the Eagles. This is a big loss Las. You will now see how McCarron does under pressure? Va Tech has an outstanding defense this season. AJ is going to get knocked around a bit. Luckily Bama is loaded w a running game. Still like awaz's Hokies in this.

wow mally, that's high praise my friend!

i think the hokies will keep it closer than people expect, but i dont think they'll win.. i'm thinking something like 17-7 bama.. the hokies offense is going to suck i think.. logan thomas gets a ton of praise, but he was horrible last year. unless he improved a lot, the offense isn't going anywhere.. the only caveat to that is how trey edmunds plays (RS-Freshman).. everything i read about him last season said he was an absolute game-breaker at RB.. between him and jc coleman, the hokies should have a great 1-2 punch in the running game.. add in LT's running ability which is pretty solid too, and on the ground, they should be very good.. through the air, not so much.

the defense on the other hand, i would be floored if they're not top 5 in every statistical category this season.. they should be ridiculous.. and a new o-line + o-line coach (i didnt know either of those things) will be in for a treat going up against the hokies d-line.. it might be a little homerish of me, but i seriously think the hokies might have the best d-line in the country.. it's at least 7 guys deep with absolute studs.

i think it will come down to turnovers.. anything short of a +2 turnovers in favor of the hokies and they wont win IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.