• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Florida vs UConn

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the hurt of the haters in this thread is epic....carry on :thumb:

feels so good. although, in the end (and I know this is a crazy statement), you are actually one of the more likable gators fans here....

that says a LOT about gators fans, though

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Juice face, admit it. You DO always fuck with OSU fans. But tonight, it's gator juice all over the floor.

You're a douchebag.

Moreover, these guys wreck a game thread during the game - which is something I never do and nobody else should either. Troll all you like but there should be a place to discuss the game.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a douchebag.

Moreover, these guys wreck a game thread during the game - which is something I never do and nobody else should either. Troll all you like but there should be a place to discuss the game.

That's what these immature haters do. They go on team threads and act like jerks. Just lacking is class and they don 't even know it. I may not appreciate the PAC, but never went on their team threads when they lost and stated anything negative and I do not recall any Florida person doing that as well.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a douchebag.

show an example of any of us "wrecking" this game thread DURING the game. you won't find it, because we waited until the game was over before we starting shitting on the gators fans. Not even the gators, because I think we all respect the hell outta that team and program, just all you butthurt fans.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a douchebag.

The game was long over when I posted. Besides, you've done the same to OSU. Suck it up.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still no Florida fans in site.. Are you guys really this fucking sensitive.. Come on get the sand out your vags and tell us your thoughts of Uconn?

I was out of town yesterday with a pathetic internet connection, but watching the game. Just got back home, but it was a tough game to watch. Complete respect to UConn. They owned UF in this game. Smothering defense. I thought we had the best defense in the land, but I was wrong. Great season Gators, nothing to be ashamed of. Good luck UConn, should be a very interesting Final with Kentucky.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was out of town yesterday with a pathetic internet connection, but watching the game. Just got back home, but it was a tough game to watch. Complete respect to UConn. They owned UF in this game. Smothering defense. I thought we had the best defense in the land, but I was wrong. Great season Gators, nothing to be ashamed of. Good luck UConn, should be a very interesting Final with Kentucky.

Trust me I felt the same way when Michigan lost to Louisville last year and Kentucky this year.. Good props given to Uconn.. I guess they are legit..

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a douchebag.

:laugh3:

You are butthurt, cry yourself to sleep.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
show an example of any of us "wrecking" this game thread DURING the game. you won't find it, because we waited until the game was over before we starting shitting on the gators fans. Not even the gators, because I think we all respect the hell outta that team and program, just all you butthurt fans.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...l-discussion/144266-michigan-vs-kentucky.html

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...l-discussion/143992-wisconsin-vs-arizona.html

and just where exactly are the gator fans coming in postgame and shitting on arizona and michigan? but yet you and lions keep saying it....

and lions proclamation of virtue, innocence, and moral fiber of the highest order is storytelling at its finest....please go on.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"How did Kentucky's ass taste"

"Kentucky is going to work Michigan"

"Runner Up university"

And then look at Juice acting like a bitch now.. Oh the irony..

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you come into a thread acting like a bitch, get rebuttal, and then want to be a martyr....cool story bro.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you come into a thread acting like a bitch, get rebuttal, and then want to be a martyr....cool story bro.

Pot Kettle black LMAO!!.. I didn't come in like anything.. See Juice and yourself..

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...l-discussion/144266-michigan-vs-kentucky.html

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...l-discussion/143992-wisconsin-vs-arizona.html

and just where exactly are the gator fans coming in postgame and shitting on arizona and michigan? but yet you and lions keep saying it....

and lions proclamation of virtue, innocence, and moral fiber of the highest order is storytelling at its finest....please go on.

what in the fuck are you talking about? when did I say anything about Gators fans shitting on Arizona?

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pot Kettle black LMAO!!.. I didn't come in like anything.. See Juice and yourself..

your revisionist history in comical...

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...-not-unofficial-nonsec-basketball-thread.html

here is the thread you make your first appearance to Florida fans, notice no one is bashing SOW college until you and your moronic brethren lofton show up. Nothing proclaims ones eloquence and class like "raped you with no lube". Bravo! :clap:

Please find one other thread i even address you or your team? we'll wait.....

I have no idea where your beef with juice and kt comes from. but i can guarantee kt isnt coming at you from nowhere and no reason about "how does that ass taste". But you martyr on brave soldier....

I already know you are a moron , no more convincing is needed really....