• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Florida vs UConn

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your revisionist history in comical...

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...-not-unofficial-nonsec-basketball-thread.html

here is the thread you make your first appearance to Florida fans, notice no one is bashing SOW college until you and your moronic brethren lofton show up. Nothing proclaims ones eloquence and class like "raped you with no lube". Bravo! :clap:

Please find one other thread i even address you or your team? we'll wait.....

I have no idea where your beef with juice and kt comes from. but i can guarantee kt isnt coming at you from nowhere and no reason about "how does that ass taste". But you martyr on brave soldier....

I already know you are a moron , no more convincing is needed really....
Ok bitch here we go..

Juice being a bitch 1

More shit talking

Oh noes more garbage

More shit talk.. THIS IS GETTING EASY LMAO!!!

Lol the bitch juice again!

Since you wanted to revive this thread since your anus still hurts I decided to come back at ya.. Get that trash avatar from Paint 3.0 out of here also!!

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok bitch here we go..

Juice being a bitch 1

More shit talking

Oh noes more garbage

More shit talk.. THIS IS GETTING EASY LMAO!!!

Lol the bitch juice again!

Since you wanted to revive this thread since your anus still hurts I decided to come back at ya.. Get that trash avatar from Paint 3.0 out of here also!!

TLDR but im sure everyone was just picking on you, since you are the victim in all this. And not one post of mine but congrats idiot you proved my point...

Who started what again?

and that was in response to lofton chiming in right?? guess you must have missed that. You really are a fucking moron of the highest order....

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep the sand in your Vag!!! Lofton made a general statement, then you ripped the conference and that's when I came in.. Those are all proven shit talks. I could post more but I figured 5 was enough.. You still won't let it go which says a lot about you! I'm not even angry.. I decided to have some fun since I figured you guys were.. But to take it the way you have is pathetic and makes me.. :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep the sand in your Vag!!! Lofton made a general statement, then you ripped the conference and that's when I came in.. Those are all proven shit talks. I could post more but I figured 5 was enough.. You still won't let it go which says a lot about you!

the only sandy vag here is you. i brought it up is because you continue to want to proclaim yourself as some victim which is laughable. troll on.... :thumb:

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only sandy vag here is you. i brought it up is because you continue to want to proclaim yourself as some victim which is laughable. troll on.... :thumb:

I'm not a victim.. I decided since the Gaytor fans such as yourself wanted to talk trash.. I would return the favor.. :yahoo: Looks like I have done my deed though.. I have been known to piss off opposing fans on CBS.. And Juice took the bait lmao!!

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow...what a fucking dumbass. It was a Badger thread and none of them had any problem with the discussion. You're just a ****. STFU.

damn juice you really rustled this guy....he better get mojo's attorney so he can recoup some counseling fees.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rustled-full-on.png

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man you really think I'm pissed.. You are just taking the bait.. Btw.. Your picks ain't funny brah.. Get some new material.. And get some better image editing software!

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo where is g8trgrl?? WHERE ARE YOU!!!

Still no Florida fans in site.. Are you guys really this fucking sensitive.. Come on get the sand out your vags and tell us your thoughts of Uconn?

G8tr gurl talked mad shit about Michigan.. Same with Juice.. Between this year and last year when WhodemLSU was talking shit about Michigan losing to Louisville.. I decided to ramp it up.. I didn't say jack shit last year when Michigan destroyed Florida.. But I still got hammered once Michigan lost.. Just returning the favor...

Yes because these are obviously posts of someone who does not give a fuck..... :dhd:

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes because these are obviously posts of someone who does not give a fuck..... :dhd:

like-i-give-a-fuck-gif.gif

You keep coming back for more!!

Btw

I have no idea where your beef with juice and kt comes from. but i can guarantee kt isnt coming at you from nowhere and no reason about "how does that ass taste". But you martyr on brave soldier....

I already know you are a moron , no more convincing is needed really....
Looks like someone cares!!

I just like to troll buddy.. Look at you taking this all personal.. I'm not even a hater.. SEC Official is cool with me and I respect the Florida program otherwise..

Last edited by a moderator:

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on bro change this

fecal drawing to this

39558d1314482989-custom-boot-logos-who-wants-one-gators.gif

you can do it big guy!!