• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

First-Pick Mock Draft

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am betting that we end-up with Hercules Maatafa or someone! That way, we will have a Samson and a Hercules on our roster.

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First Pick always has players in later rounds where they don't belong.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st pick in the draft (3rd rounder) I took Duke Ejiofor, DE/OLB 6'4 270 Bad ass from Wake Forest. Had labrum surgery earlier in the year, but should be ready by training camp. When he's healthy, he's right up there with Bradley Chubb, DE/OLB that's a top 5 pick overall.

#87 Duke Ejiofor

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Article here on a OT from NCST, Will Rchardson on Duke Ejiofor and Bradley Chubb. This dude lined up against Chubb everyday in practice for 3 years.

Meet Will Richardson, an underrated OT prospect in the 2018 NFL draft

JM: Earlier you talked about blocking some of the premier pass rushers throughout your college career. Can you give us some more names?
WR: I came in with Bradley Chubb and Justin Jones. I have to say, what really gets me with Chubb is that not only does he have that speed to power bull rush, but he also has the speed to get to the outside. I can honestly say that we’ve gotten each other better over the last four years. I’m sure he would say the same thing. As far as pass rushers not on my team goes, Duke Ejiofor from Wake Forest. That guy is really, really good. He’s amazing with his hands. He’s very calm and patient. He can play both inside and outside. He’s by far the best all around pass rusher I went against in a game. I started for three years, and I can say that about Ejiofor.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the guy already SJ76.

Really wasn't alot to choose from as far as getting a quality type starter. Some OTs, but I don't think there was a starter in that group available. There was a pretty good ILB I wanted, but we signed that ILB from KC and it sounds like we need a good EDGE guy. Austin Corbett, OG Nevada was available..

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About to our first 4th round pick #111 overall. Thinking LB if the one is there I like. Also have an OT I like. Both are 2-3 round prospects that have slipped. Pretty sure I can get the OT or another like him later in the 4th where I have 2 picks. Also want to get an RB and DB, maybe a WR too. BPA

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams also have their eye on Pettis, the WR from Washington. Could make a trade to move up to get him.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At pick #111 Rams selected

Micah Kiser, ILB Virginia 6'2 240

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams also have their eye on Pettis, the WR from Washington. Could make a trade to move up to get him.

He went in the 3rd round and I really wanted to get some LBs early and get that out of the way. I think 1 of these guys is a starter for sure

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rrrrrealy like this dude

#53 Micah Kiser / ILB / 6’2 240 lbs

The Good:

– Consistent tackler
– Smart, diagnoses plays quickly and effectively
– Showcases downhill speed when blitzing the quarterback
– Specifically executes stunt blitzes tremendously
– Patient, reads and reacts, does not get overly aggressive when plugging a gap
– Constantly asked to drop into coverage
– Football IQ covers for lack of elite athleticism in coverage
– Leader

The Bad:

– Lacks elite athleticism to be a true sideline to sideline linebacker
– Stiff body control and change of direction speed
– Cleans up the pile rather than making stops in the backfield
– Often fooled by agile, shiftier ball carriers

Bio:

– Led the ACC in tackles for three straight years
– 2017: 143 tackles, 9.5 tackles for a loss, 5 sacks
– Career: 408 total tackles, 33.5 tackles for a loss, 19 sacks, 1 int
– Sporting News All American First Team
– 2017 Campbell Trophy Winner
– 2017 Dudley Award Winner

Tape Breakdown:

Virginia inside linebacker Micah Kiser belongs to a rare group of players. Kiser and former Boston College inside linebacker Luke Kuechly are the only players to lead the ACC in tackles three years in a row. To be mentioned alongside a player with the talent of Kuechly, you must be doing something right. And Kiser is, the inside linebacker is a tackling machine, racking up over 400 tackles during his college career. Though they may not be on par for athleticism, Kiser is exceptionally smart in commanding in the middle of the field, always putting himself in the right position to make a play. While Kiser may not be the fastest or biggest playmaker on the field, he is consistent and that is always a valuable trait.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rrrrrealy like this dude

#53 Micah Kiser / ILB / 6’2 240 lbs

The Good:

– Consistent tackler
– Smart, diagnoses plays quickly and effectively
– Showcases downhill speed when blitzing the quarterback
– Specifically executes stunt blitzes tremendously
– Patient, reads and reacts, does not get overly aggressive when plugging a gap
– Constantly asked to drop into coverage
– Football IQ covers for lack of elite athleticism in coverage
– Leader

The Bad:

– Lacks elite athleticism to be a true sideline to sideline linebacker
– Stiff body control and change of direction speed
– Cleans up the pile rather than making stops in the backfield
– Often fooled by agile, shiftier ball carriers

Bio:

– Led the ACC in tackles for three straight years
– 2017: 143 tackles, 9.5 tackles for a loss, 5 sacks
– Career: 408 total tackles, 33.5 tackles for a loss, 19 sacks, 1 int
– Sporting News All American First Team
– 2017 Campbell Trophy Winner
– 2017 Dudley Award Winner

Tape Breakdown:

Virginia inside linebacker Micah Kiser belongs to a rare group of players. Kiser and former Boston College inside linebacker Luke Kuechly are the only players to lead the ACC in tackles three years in a row. To be mentioned alongside a player with the talent of Kuechly, you must be doing something right. And Kiser is, the inside linebacker is a tackling machine, racking up over 400 tackles during his college career. Though they may not be on par for athleticism, Kiser is exceptionally smart in commanding in the middle of the field, always putting himself in the right position to make a play. While Kiser may not be the fastest or biggest playmaker on the field, he is consistent and that is always a valuable trait.
Kiser and Blanding both showed that they have a lot of heart during that VT game. They helped keep that score as low as it was. You can't teach that.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kiser and Blanding both showed that they have a lot of heart during that VT game. They helped keep that score as low as it was. You can't teach that.

I'll take great instincts with a ILB all day. Even with average/above average speed. Good strength and good leader. Kiser was supposed to be gone by the 2nd or 3rd at the latest. Wanted to take him in the 3rd but Duke had too much talent.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't be surprised at all if Rams traded up to grab their guy they have been targeting? They aren't going to keep all their 6th rounders.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't be surprised at all if Rams traded up to grab their guy they have been targeting? They aren't going to keep all their 6th rounders.

I agree they make some sort of move