• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fire McLellan

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG.. Please, no Tony Granato. That would be a HUGE downgrade across the board. :L

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Martin is a posibility though Cunneyworth is the one responsible for the Habs PK not Martin. Don't be surprised if Tony Granato's name pops up as well.

That may be but I think martin clearly plays a role in it and at the very least knows how cunneyworth ran the PK.

I think martin got a ton out of crappy MTL team under some very bright lights. Seems like the ideal coach for the sharks given who's available.

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's time for Doug Wilson to be shown the door.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That may be but I think martin clearly plays a role in it and at the very least knows how cunneyworth ran the PK.

I think martin got a ton out of crappy MTL team under some very bright lights. Seems like the ideal coach for the sharks given who's available.

He may know how Cunneyworth ran the PK but knowing how it ran and teaching the players how to understand and exicute it are two very different things.

I'm not sure how you figure he got a ton extra out of those teams. They were expected to be a 6-10 team in the East and that's where they finished both of Martin's two full years there. I'm sorry but riding a hot goalie to a Conference Final is not a ringing endorsement of his coaching abilities either.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TMac has a optional skate today, and the Hitch gave his players a round of golf for the day off. Also it looks like Clowe & Wingels are at the SF Giants game tonight.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have this crazy feeling (read: nightmare) that Dougie is going to fire McLellan and replace him with Alain Vigneault OR Marc Crawford.

Please, God, no!

:L x 10000

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have this crazy feeling (read: nightmare) that Dougie is going to fire McLellan and replace him with Alain Vigneault OR Marc Crawford.

Please, God, no!

:L x 10000

Hell no on Crawford. I would hope Vigneault is too much of a whiner for Wilson to consider.

Lindy Ruff might be avialable. Hell, maybe he'll give Ted Nolan a shot a being blackballed from the league a thrid time...

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always thought Ted Nolan would be a great choice.

Was pretty sure I read/heard that Ruff was "safe" for another year and that he wasn't being let go but I wouldn't mind him either.

How close are we to being able to clone people like, say, Tippett or Hitchcock? Hah!

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I always thought Ted Nolan would be a great choice.

Was pretty sure I read/heard that Ruff was "safe" for another year and that he wasn't being let go but I wouldn't mind him either.

How close are we to being able to clone people like, say, Tippett or Hitchcock? Hah!

I haven't read or heard anything definate on Ruff's status just a lot of speculation on him being let go.

Nolan has the mentality that I'd like to see benind the bench of this core group but his overall ability level as a coach leaves a bit to be desired.

If the entire coaching staff is let go I really hope to see Ricci behind the bench in an assistant role. He's been behind the bench a few times in Worcester and it was amazing to see the difference in how the team played.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I haven't read or heard anything definate on Ruff's status just a lot of speculation on him being let go.

Nolan has the mentality that I'd like to see benind the bench of this core group but his overall ability level as a coach leaves a bit to be desired.

If the entire coaching staff is let go I really hope to see Ricci behind the bench in an assistant role. He's been behind the bench a few times in Worcester and it was amazing to see the difference in how the team played.

I think best case scenario is shit can shaw put baby jay back in charge if rewinding the video tapes, get ricci behind the bench and get Todd Richards back. Dump clowe and paveldki to land Nash shore up the 3rd and 4th lines let stalock play

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think best case scenario is shit can shaw put baby jay back in charge if rewinding the video tapes, get ricci behind the bench and get Todd Richards back. Dump clowe and paveldki to land Nash shore up the 3rd and 4th lines let stalock play

And waive Marleau!:yell:

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need a poll. I'm very interested in who thinks the coaching staff should go vs who thinks the GM should go.

And of course who thinks they both should go.

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need a poll. I'm very interested in who thinks the coaching staff should go vs who thinks the GM should go.

And of course who thinks they both should go.

good idea, lets see if i can figure this poll shit out

Stackem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hmmmm... really like the Ricci idea. I have mad respect for that guy. My worry would be throwing him in with this group. He could be blamed for losing with what is fundamentally a horrible/cancerous hand to play with.

Can the GM, Coach, and trade our top group for picks/top young talent. Let Ricci mentor and coach a new batch of young guns from the ground up. Tough, hard nosed, competitive values drivin into them before the likes of Thornton or Mearleu fuck up another group of players. Hell Yea!!! Love it!!!! No for real, I can totally get behind that.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say, shitcan Wilson and let a GM with a better sense for the game make the decision on the head coach.

Ultimately, we all want the combination that will lead us to the promised land.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel bad for him, since he will be losing the face of the franchise this offseason