• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FIRE BEVELL

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why the fuck do you pay your QB 20 mill a season and give up a ton for a 10 mill dollar a year TE if that's the philosophy? At what point is someone held accountable for this shit? The Rams defense got ripped by the 49ers last week and the Miami defense that stifled us got lit up by a Brady-less Pats team. This is shit. It's about time for people to call it out for what it is. These aren't great defenses that we're stumbling against.

Why throw Wilsons 20 mil in there? What does that have to do worth Graham being a bad fit and bad acquisition?

Wilson has proven his worth.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why throw Wilsons 20 mil in there? What does that have to do worth Graham being a bad fit and bad acquisition?

Wilson has proven his worth.

What does it have to do with it? You're talking running the ball and playing defense. You don't pay that kind of dough in the passing game if that's the philosophy. You can't expect a guy to perform when you dial up 2 runs to a flippin 4th string rookie RB on 1st and 2nd down situation in the 4th and then hand Wilson the ball to hope he can do something. That's fucking stupid. There's a problem. He should have been fired YEARS ago.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does it have to do with it? You're talking running the ball and playing defense. You don't pay that kind of dough in the passing game if that's the philosophy. You can't expect a guy to perform when you dial up 2 runs to a flippin 4th string rookie RB on 1st and 2nd down situation in the 4th and then hand Wilson the ball to hope he can do something. That's fucking stupid. There's a problem. He should have been fired YEARS ago.

You pay a top tier QB top tier QB money no matter what your philosophy is in today's NFL.

Problem is, when you're paying that kind of money for him, you should also invest heavily to protect him. Sure, we can pick on Bevell because he's low hanging fruit but the FO deserves the brunt of the criticism for the current state of the line and the liability that is Graham's presence.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You pay a top tier QB top tier QB money no matter what your philosophy is in today's NFL.

Problem is, when you're paying that kind of money for him, you should also invest heavily to protect him. Sure, we can pick on Bevell because he's low hanging fruit but the FO deserves the brunt of the criticism for the current state of the line and the liability that is Graham's presence.

There's no point signing a top tier QB and paying him that kind of cash if you're going to call a game like this. And if he's not capable of attacking the areas of the field that he doesn't then he just isn't a top tier QB. You can't be a top tier QB if you can't make tight throws in the seam. It just doesn't work that way.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no point signing a top tier QB and paying him that kind of cash if you're going to call a game like this. And if he's not capable of attacking the areas of the field that he doesn't then he just isn't a top tier QB. You can't be a top tier QB if you can't make tight throws in the seam. It just doesn't work that way.

You also can't be a top tier QB or throw 30 yards down the middle of the field when there's never a pocket. Something that Brees always had because the Saints invested so heavily on interior protection.

Look dude... You've made up you're mind. I know that Wilson is worth the money and I know that the philosophy works. I also know that Caroll and Schneider deserve blame for the current state of the offense.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also can't be a top tier QB or throw 30 yards down the middle of the field when there's never a pocket. Something that Brees always had because the Saints invested so heavily on interior protection.

Look dude... You've made up you're mind. I know that Wilson is worth the money and I know that the philosophy works. I also know that Caroll and Schneider deserve blame for the current state of the offense.

Or you can dial up an aggressive quick-hitter to get the dogs off of you. We didn't do that. The Rams were begging us to. They've been begging us to for like 2 seasons and we won't fucking do it. Do you think Bevell is a good OC or play caller?

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Fire your OC 2 weeks in to the season the year after having the best offense in team history. That'll turn things right around.

Oh, and make sure whoever gets the job will butt heads with Carroll. That's how it's done!
They're trying it in Buffalo, so why not?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why the fuck do you pay your QB 20 mill a season and give up a ton for a 10 mill dollar a year TE if that's the philosophy? At what point is someone held accountable for this shit? The Rams defense got ripped by the 49ers last week and the Miami defense that stifled us got lit up by a Brady-less Pats team. This is shit. It's about time for people to call it out for what it is. These aren't great defenses that we're stumbling against.

Think you need a cool refreshment.:nod:

It's a team sport and you got to get all the parts working in sync. I'm in agreement with Sonny about Graham, just a bad fit. Don't know why the Seahawks go out and get these flashy players that don't fit the system.

Won't surprise me if the Seahawks are quietly talking to teams to see if there is some interest in Graham.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think you need a cool refreshment.:nod:

It's a team sport and you got to get all the parts working in sync.
I'm in agreement with Sonny about Graham, just a bad fit. Don't know why the Seahawks go out and get these flashy players that don't fit the system.

Won't surprise me if the Seahawks are quietly talking to teams to see if there is some interest in Graham.

Yeah, and who's job would that be? Maybe the coaches?

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand why people still call us a running team. Our QB must make like 5x as much as every rb we have on the roster combined. Throw in Baldwin and Graham and I don't even want to know what the ratio is. We aren't structured to be a running team at this point.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is more a matter of philosophy than anything else. Same conservative game planning that has won us so many games in recent years is also the reason why we put up clunkers sometimes.

The motto on offense and defense should be take no chances. This team will stick to that until the game is out of reach. Since the game was never out of reach yesterday, the conservative play calling was never changed.

This goes for the defense also. You don't see guys taking chances and trying to jump the routes very often because it can lead to big plays if it doesn't work.

The Rams simply did it better. We are fortunate that we won't face too many defense lines that good the rest of the year.

We also start slow every frikken year. I don't know why so many are so surprised. Anyone paying any attention should have known it was going to be ugly. I just hope that Wilson gets healthy and the OL starts to gel at some point. If that happens the team should be ok.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same people with the same tired bullshit. Have a bad game? Fire Bevell. Have a good game? Fire Bevell anyway, didn't win because of him. Win the SB? Fire Bevell.

You can't make chicken salad out of chicken crap. That line was horrible. Team got worked at the line of scrimmage so hard. Couldn't run most of the day and couldn't step up to protect the pocket for Wilson who was limited in his mobility and couldn't cover from them like he has for YEARS.

Fire Cable? Sure. Who hasn't wanted that for some time? But there are other people to blame in this loss. Bevell didn't take back so damned many plays with stupid penalties. He didn't cause all those OPI drive killing calls.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't this exactly how they started last year, lack luster the first half of the season and then lit it up the second half? I love seeing Seattle lose, LOVE IT, but by no means am I thinking this is a team the Cardinals don't have to worry about.

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't this exactly how they started last year, lack luster the first half of the season and then lit it up the second half? I love seeing Seattle lose, LOVE IT, but by no means am I thinking this is a team the Cardinals don't have to worry about.

Cards will win division by 3 games minimum, you can relax about that.

Guywithtoaster

Don't bane the dillies!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,515.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know its only 2 games into the season but I think Seattle is screwed. They needed to start the season going into the bye week undefeated. Week 10-17 is gonna be tough. We have to play in NE, GB, and we have a home game against the Panthers. We're gonna need to score more than 3 points to win those games....

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There always seems to be a game Seattle loses that lights a fire under their asses the following week. Lets hope it's this game and we see major improvement against the Niners. Cable and that horrid o-line better be first in and last out on Monday.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sky falling, LOL.
Last year we started 0-2, then made it to 2-4.
Relax Madden players.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disappointing loss. The conservative play calling drives me nuts. Rather than relying on 4th quarter heroics, how bout we play aggressively the entire game and get a big lead? If that causes mistakes, so be it.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite call of the day was the read-option when everybody was talking how miraculous it was for Wilson to be out there with a bad ankle. The guy has no concept of the situations he's dealing with.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we cant score more than 12 against the niners at home, the season is in serious question. Even the bevell homers will have to admit it.

My favorite call of the day was the read-option when everybody was talking how miraculous it was for Wilson to be out there with a bad ankle. The guy has no concept of the situations he's dealing with.

Im sure theres a player to blame, a missed assignment or something. Bevell doesnt make mistakes, his game planning is prolific, just as his situational play calling.