• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fiesta Bowl- Clemson versus Ohio State

Who Wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard he was about to be fired for playing criminals and having the worst offense in UF history. Some blame Addazio, but it was all CUMstain.

You really need to get over the fact that Meyer left The Swamp. I'd bet you didn't have a problem w/ him though the entire time he was the HC @ Florida.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really need to get over the fact that Meyer left The Swamp. I'd bet you didn't have a problem w/ him though the entire time he was the HC @ Florida.
This will literally never happen. They are, beyond any shadow of a doubt, the most butthurt football fans in the nation. He brings their program to highs they've never seen, and then sees a much better opportunity on the horizon in his home state and gets out of that toxic hellhole.

Florida outkicked their coverage getting a coach like Urban and they should be grateful for the time they had with him there. Muschamp, McElwain, those are more at Florida's level. Urban realized that obviously.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will literally never happen. They are, beyond any shadow of a doubt, the most butthurt football fans in the nation. He brings their program to highs they've never seen, and then sees a much better opportunity on the horizon in his home state and gets out of that toxic hellhole.

Florida outkicked their coverage getting a coach like Urban and they should be grateful for the time they had with him there. Muschamp, McElwain, those are more at Florida's level. Urban realized that obviously.

I can't say Meyer brought the Gator program to highs they had never seen. Spurrier won a Natty as their HC back in '96. And both coached a Heisman trophy winner. It's just odd that some Gator fans are still on an anti Meyer rant more than 6 years after he left. And the rants probably won't stop anytime soon. Their fans that still have an issue w/ Meyer really need to move on.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't say Meyer brought the Gator program to highs they had never seen. Spurrier won a Natty as their HC back in '96. And both coached a Heisman trophy winner. It's just odd that some Gator fans are still on an anti Meyer rant more than 6 years after he left. And the rants probably won't stop anytime soon. Their fans that still have an issue w/ Meyer really need to move on.
He is responsible for 2 of the 3 national titles the school has. He also won 13 games 3 times, something that no other coach even did once. He was also responsible for the best 5 years stretch in program history in terms of wins. He is undoubtedly the best coach in their program's history. They're just angry, ungrateful children about the fact that he left to go to a superior program.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
63361651.jpg

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could they beat the heart attack joke into the ground anymore?

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fiesta bowl is like Ohio State's second home from back in the BCS era. A lot of Ohio State fans in that area. How do Clemson fans travel? I've seen it pretty lopsided in Glendale in favor of the Buckeyes a few times.

I expect this to be a great game with two very talented teams. Big name QBs in Watson and Barrett but teams that have struggled with consistency throughout the season.

I'm gonna say the Silver Bullets get a score and Ohio State takes it 31-27.

:suds:
Clemson fans travel but Ohio St. has a bigger fanbase and could take over 70% of the stadium like in the Orange Bowl.

For the game, my biggest worry is stopping the run and giving up big plays after the other team establishes the run. The game will be close and if giving the chance at the end, Watson will do what it takes to win the game.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson fans travel but Ohio St. has a bigger fanbase and could take over 70% of the stadium like in the Orange Bowl.

For the game, my biggest worry is stopping the run and giving up big plays after the other team establishes the run. The game will be close and if giving the chance at the end, Watson will do what it takes to win the game.

Key will be both QBs legs as well, IMO

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gayest game in the history of CFB.

Don't worry, maybe @ some point S. Carolina will be a good football program. I doubt it though!:D

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading all these posts of how good and close a game it will be.

So, why am I thinking Ohio State wins by at least 17?

Clemson kind of reminds me of Florida State a couple years ago. Spending all season squeaking by mediocre teams then gets to the playoffs and gets beat by 40.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to this game. Wish both teams the best of luck!! Will be interested to see how Venables and the OSU OC match up. Venables loves to blitz when given the opportunity

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to this game. Wish both teams the best of luck!! Will be interested to see how Venables and the OSU OC match up. Venables loves to blitz when given the opportunity

Ohio State's O line play has been pretty inconsistent against good d lines so that part definitely makes me nervous. That is going to be a huge factor in this game. Second will be Watson's decision making against a very good Ohio State secondary. Should be a heck of a game

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is responsible for 2 of the 3 national titles the school has. He also won 13 games 3 times, something that no other coach even did once. He was also responsible for the best 5 years stretch in program history in terms of wins. He is undoubtedly the best coach in their program's history. They're just angry, ungrateful children about the fact that he left to go to a superior program.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but Spurrier is the greatest coach in Florida history. 9 ten win seasons, 2 12 win seasons, never less than 9 wins over 12 years in an era of 12-13 game seasons. 13 wins doesn't mean as much when you are playing 14.

As for your 5 year stretch, Urban won 1 more game than Spurrier in two 5 year spans...but played 5 more games.

Now, that being said, Florida fans need to get their jealous asses over this shit and move on.