• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Female officials coming to the NFL?

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until a 6-5, 300 lb. DL knocks one into a coma.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
As long as they can do the job properly, it should not make any difference whether they are male or female. And as for fear for their safety, it's not as if the male refs don't face the same hazards as the women.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could care less as long as the games are called correctly. As for injuries, you step on the field you take your chances.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure this is a great idea, but I don't like alot of the things the NFL has done as of late.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's going to be distracting for not only the players, but the fans as well. I guess it depends if we're talking manly women or lady like women. Either way this doesn't sound good.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's going to be distracting for not only the players, but the fans as well. I guess it depends if we're talking manly women or lady like women. Either way this doesn't sound good.

Yeah.....way more distracting than the 30 cheerleaders on the sidelines. Come on! How many NBA players have been nailed in the head with a pass staring at Violet Palmer? I think this is a stretch.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.....way more distracting than the 30 cheerleaders on the sidelines. Come on! How many NBA players have been nailed in the head with a pass staring at Violet Palmer? I think this is a stretch.

The Cheerleaders aren't bending over in front of the football players. You don't get to see them that often, so it's not as distracting.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cheerleaders aren't bending over in front of the football players. You don't get to see them that often, so it's not as distracting.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. I work with women at my job. In fact, way more than NFL players ever will. And, I'm guessing my coworkers clothes are way more revealing than a ref's uniform. I'm not walking into walls, sprouting wood, or neglecting my duties. And I'm willing to bet a virtual dollar the players sneak a peak at the cheerleaders way more than you think.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. I work with women at my job. In fact, way more than NFL players ever will. And, I'm guessing my coworkers clothes are way more revealing than a ref's uniform. I'm not walking into walls, sprouting wood, or neglecting my duties. And I'm willing to bet a virtual dollar the players sneak a peak at the cheerleaders way more than you think.

Oh I'm sure they do. I'm talking about from a fans perspective watching at home. I'm not saying i wouldn't be paying attention to football because of it, but i'm sure i would miss a couple of snaps here and there. Why can't we just clone Ed Hochuli and have some damn good officiating?

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm not sure how you could prevent it from happening if they are qualified. Probably wouldn't even notice they are there unless, as someone said earlier, they got run over as an umpire. I'm surprised you don't see them in the NFL or MLB. I'd really be worried about them as international soccer refs where they don't just yell "kill the ref", they do it.

uclabruin094

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm tired of all of the sexism. If a girl is a ref, so what. A ref is a ref, and should be treated as such. If a female doesn't do an adequate job, she will be fired the same way a man will.

recon

FLYERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only if they wear this
bridal-lingerie.jpg

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as long as they know the rules and call the right plays i couldn't care less. They could be transgender for all I care. It has no effect on my enjoyment of them game. may even improve it if they look good.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great! Did you hear that?!? Bears!

Last edited by a moderator: