• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Female A’s fan knocked unconscious trying to break up fight after A’s-Giants game

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was supposed to be a generally joyous day for A’s fans as the green-and-gold heroes trounced the Giants yet again turned tragic as a fan was beaten outside AT&T Park on King Street following the game. The victim, whose name has not yet been released, was wearing an A’s hat.

At approximately 5:50 p.m., officers responded to the intersection of 2nd and King Streets after receiving reports of an aggravated assault.

In the incident, two male suspects, a black male age 30 to 35 and a Latino male of approximately the same age, got into a verbal altercation with the victims. One of the suspects then punched the male victim in the face.

The female victim then tried to break up the fight when one of the suspects punched her in the face, knocking her unconscious.

Both of the assailants then fled the scene.

Woman Knocked Unconscious During Fight Between A?s, Giants Fans Outside AT&T Park In San Francisco « CBS San Francisco

Woman severely beaten following Thursday game at AT&T Park - San Jose Mercury News

Female A?s fan knocked unconscious trying to break up fight after A?s-Giants game | Newballpark

I'm not making this thread to rag on the Giants fanbase or anything like that, this nonsense needs to stop at sporting events. It may well have been an Athletics " fan " that initiated or landed the punch that hurt this woman. But whoever did this is not really a fan but a thug. It's one thing to for a man to fight another man face to face while still very stupid we could assume that it would be a fair fight. But to hit a woman by mistake or not then flee the scene shows these guys are true cowards.

I hope the woman recovers fully and they criminals are brought to justice. I don't care what fucking team anyone roots for act like an adult when you are in public and if you cannot control yourself when things don't go your way then don't go to the games or even watch them in a public setting.

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Who punches a woman in the face?

Just wow... I bet these guys friends will turn them in.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woman Knocked Unconscious During Fight Between A?s, Giants Fans Outside AT&T Park In San Francisco « CBS San Francisco

Woman severely beaten following Thursday game at AT&T Park - San Jose Mercury News

Female A?s fan knocked unconscious trying to break up fight after A?s-Giants game | Newballpark

I'm not making this thread to rag on the Giants fanbase or anything like that, this nonsense needs to stop at sporting events. It may well have been an Athletics " fan " that initiated or landed the punch that hurt this woman. But whoever did this is not really a fan but a thug. It's one thing to for a man to fight another man face to face while still very stupid we could assume that it would be a fair fight. But to hit a woman by mistake or not then flee the scene shows these guys are true cowards.

I hope the woman recovers fully and they criminals are brought to justice. I don't care what fucking team anyone roots for act like an adult when you are in public and if you cannot control yourself when things don't go your way then don't go to the games or even watch them in a public setting.

It's not just sporting events....it's in every walk of life now. We need to start prosecuting the shit right out of violent criminals.

And also....people need to stfu after games. Fans talking shit after a game is about as weak as it gets.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Takes a tough guy to punch a girl in the head... WTF ... Man some people are flat out A holes...

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Takes a Giants' fan to punch a girl in the head... WTF ... Man some people are flat out A holes...

If you don't want to see violence at a baseball game, don't go when the Giants are playing. I literally feel safer at a Chargers/Raiders game than when the Giants come to Dodger or Petco. I won't go and I encourage you not to either. Worst fans in baseball.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a professional sports team's games you can attend in California without leaving in an ambulance?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a professional sports team's games you can attend in California without leaving in an ambulance?

The only bad ones are the Giants, Raiders and Chargers and Dodgers games if you're an obnoxious Giants fan (which is pretty much all of them).