• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FEB 16 > Sitcom Draft

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some non drafts that i would have drafted with more picks

1. Beverley Goldberg- the Mom in the Goldberg's might be the Best mother on TV... or Smother...
2. Dr. Zoidberg- Futurama... just an amazing character..
3. Duckman- Duckman- Jason alexander was great in this underappreciated animated sitcom
4. Princess Carolyn- Bojack Horseman-
5. Bojack Horseman- Bojack Horseman
6. Opie Taylor- the andy Griffith show
7. Evan Wong- Fresh off the boat
8. any simpson's secondary character(troy McClure, sideshow Bob, etc...)
9. Newman- Seinfeld
10. Grandpa Munster
11. Butters- Southpark
12. Sabrina Spellman- Sabrina the teenage witch

My bench squad would have consisted of...
Seinfeld - Mr. Kreuger, Jackie Chiles, Peterman and Mr. Pitt. (and probably 90% of the one timers and other recurring characters)
Simpsons - Ned Flanders, Moe, Groundskeeper Willie.
Modern Family - Haley, Alex and Andy
Friends - Gunther
Big Bang Theory - Howard, Stewart
Veep - Mike, Gary and Jonah
Perfect Strangers - Balki and Larry
Arrested Development - Tobias

Probably more. Top of my head

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same for me. Still toying with a possible theme song. Maybe.

@leftypower
Even though I'm not familiar with some of the characters, the connection between them in the bio is very creative. I just wonder if there's a Freudian reference to tlance being a bimbo?

Hey now!

Who you calling a bimbo!

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sexually active Kelly Bundy who won 3 titles.

Well, even though he is co-commish and has 3 titles, I really have no idea (or desire to know) if that one part has any accuracy. ....

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
averagejoe's sitcom

Fake-news-Pixabay.jpg

Fake News Plot: Like many newspapers, The Gazette is losing readers. Jobs are on the line. In an effort to save their jobs, boost subscribers, and give the public something to feel good about, the writers at The Gazette start to take creative liberties with real stories and embellish some most of the details.

Said one staff reporter: "We're not doing investigative journalism. This is human interest. What are humans interested in?" Hilarity and surprises ensue.

Let's meet The Gazette staff:

Sitcom1 George.png George Costanza - Sports
Either it's laziness or negative skepticism, but George is a master at not telling the full story. Plus he believes there is a conspiracy theory in every clubhouse. From doping to tanking games. He is the most hated sports writer with a press-pass and the teams he covers let him know it.
He really said it: "It’s not a lie if you believe it."
Sitcom2 Homer.png Homer Simpson - Business and Food
Unskilled with a GED, he does have experience in a Nuclear Facility. That and a bottomless craving for food. Homer is one of the least welcomed critics to enter a restaurant, or a business meeting.
He really said it: "Alright, food nerds. Reality check: All the food in those pictures is poop by now. Minds blown. You're welcome."
Sitcom3 Dick.png Dick Solomon - Science and Politics
He's the most intelligent writer on the staff, but he seems oddly out of place. Almost alien. He thinks everyone else is stupid and treats everyone in a condescending way. That is until Homer comes in with a bowl of Jell-O which, for some reason, frightens him.
He really said it: "Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?"
Sitcom4 Kelso.png Michael Kelso - staff photographer
A real ladies' man, Kelso often finds himself juggling shallow women. And most of his pictures have nothing to do with the news. Plus he refuses to take pictures of ugly people.
He really said it: "The foundation of a good relationship is three little words: I don't know. What're you doing? I don't know. What're you thinking about? I don't know. Who's that under you? I don't know."
Sitcom5 Bonnie.png Bonnie Plunkett - Local News
Bonnie's entire resume is a ruse. She has no journalism degree or experience. A recovering substance abuser, she's always on the verge of a relapse. Despite her obvious lack of qualifications, she is the most suited personality to embellish the news.
She really said it: "I wanted to talk about me, and I thought I'd come off better if I pretended to be interested in you."
Sitcom6 Johnny.png Johnny Fever - Entertainment critic
An ex-disc-jockey, Johnny's biggest problem is that he's set in his ways. He only likes to cover rock and roll related stories. Or action movies. Any other genre or movie type is essentially a one-star review. And that's when Johnny's having a good day - or even goes to cover it since he's usually late or asleep.
He really said it: "Statistics, right? I don't trust 'em. Statistically speaking, anybody who's led the kind of life that I have should look completely wasted."
Sitcom7 Louie.png Louie De Palma - Lead Editor
Louie likes bossing people around. He's antagonistic and vain. He lacks morals and only seems to do things when it can selfishly benefit him. A single father, he lives with his mother.
He really said it: [Answering a coworker why his mom needs an operation.] "Female problems, she's starting not to look like one."
Sitcom8 Balki.png Balki Bartokomous - World News
The world can be a scary place. Filled with tension and suspicion. Either Balki doesn't notice or he's too busy having a good, naive time. Despite this, Balki awkwardly finds something worth sharing from every corner of the world.
He really said it: "Your ship has finally hit the fan!"
Sitcom9 Patsy.png Patsy Stone - Travel, Life & Style
She's always on the go, always drinking. The only problem is she's not on an assignment. At least, not the assignment she should be on.
She really said it: "The last mosquito that bit me had to book in to the Betty Ford Clinic."
Sitcom 10 Louise.png Louise Belcher - Louie's 9-year old child.
Like her father, Louise is an opportunist. In fact, she often is seen bossing her father around. So it's no surprise that when Louise finds herself in the newsroom, she's usually trying to exploit or manipulate someone on the staff.
She really said it: "What is this feeling I'm feeling right now? It's like I'm sad for another person? Is that a thing? Am I going crazy?"

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
averagejoe's sitcom

Fake-news-Pixabay.jpg

Fake News Plot: Like many newspapers, The Gazette is losing readers. Jobs are on the line. In an effort to save their jobs, boost subscribers, and give the public something to feel good about, the writers at The Gazette start to take creative liberties with real stories and embellish some most of the details.

Said one staff reporter: "We're not doing investigative journalism. This is human interest. What are humans interested in?" Hilarity and surprises ensue.

Let's meet The Gazette staff:

View attachment 175442 George Costanza - Sports
Either it's laziness or negative skepticism, but George is a master at not telling the full story. Plus he believes there is a conspiracy theory in every clubhouse. From doping to tanking games. He is the most hated sports writer with a press-pass and the teams he covers let him know it.
He really said it: "It’s not a lie if you believe it."
View attachment 175444 Homer Simpson - Business and Food
Unskilled with a GED, he does have experience in a Nuclear Facility. That and a bottomless craving for food. Homer is one of the least welcomed critics to enter a restaurant, or a business meeting.
He really said it: "Alright, food nerds. Reality check: All the food in those pictures is poop by now. Minds blown. You're welcome."
View attachment 175447 Dick Solomon - Science and Politics
He's the most intelligent writer on the staff, but he seems oddly out of place. Almost alien. He thinks everyone else is stupid and treats everyone in a condescending way. That is until Homer comes in with a bowl of Jell-O which, for some reason, frightens him.
He really said it: "Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?"
View attachment 175448 Michael Kelso - staff photographer
A real ladies' man, Kelso often finds himself juggling shallow women. And most of his pictures have nothing to do with the news. Plus he refuses to take pictures of ugly people.
He really said it: "The foundation of a good relationship is three little words: I don't know. What're you doing? I don't know. What're you thinking about? I don't know. Who's that under you? I don't know."
View attachment 175449 Bonnie Plunkett - Local News
Bonnie's entire resume is a ruse. She has no journalism degree or experience. A recovering substance abuser, she's always on the verge of a relapse. Despite her obvious lack of qualifications, she is the most suited personality to embellish the news.
She really said it: "I wanted to talk about me, and I thought I'd come off better if I pretended to be interested in you."
View attachment 175450 Johnny Fever - Entertainment critic
An ex-disc-jockey, Johnny's biggest problem is that he's set in his ways. He only likes to cover rock and roll related stories. Or action movies. Any other genre or movie type is essentially a one-star review. And that's when Johnny's having a good day - or even goes to cover it since he's usually late or asleep.
He really said it: "Statistics, right? I don't trust 'em. Statistically speaking, anybody who's led the kind of life that I have should look completely wasted."
View attachment 175451 Louie De Palma - Lead Editor
Louie likes bossing people around. He's antagonistic and vain. He lacks morals and only seems to do things when it can selfishly benefit him. A single father, he lives with his mother.
He really said it: [Answering a coworker why his mom needs an operation.] "Female problems, she's starting not to look like one."
View attachment 175452 Balki Bartokomous - World News
The world can be a scary place. Filled with tension and suspicion. Either Balki doesn't notice or he's too busy having a good, naive time. Despite this, Balki awkwardly finds something worth sharing from every corner of the world.
He really said it: "Your ship has finally hit the fan!"
View attachment 175453 Patsy Stone - Travel, Life & Style
She's always on the go, always drinking. The only problem is she's not on an assignment. At least, not the assignment she should be on.
She really said it: "The last mosquito that bit me had to book in to the Betty Ford Clinic."
View attachment 175454 Louise Belcher - Louie's 9-year old child.
Like her father, Louise is an opportunist. In fact, she often is seen bossing her father around. So it's no surprise that when Louise finds herself in the newsroom, she's usually trying to exploit or manipulate someone on the staff.
She really said it: "What is this feeling I'm feeling right now? It's like I'm sad for another person? Is that a thing? Am I going crazy?"
And if I were to add a theme song, it would be this one.
I have no idea what they are saying or singing about?
Maybe TKO or Barilko knows because the title seems to be French?​
Simply did a search on "FAKE" songs and this one came up in the results.

It has a good, bouncy melody which is usually the formula for a catchy sitcom theme song.

Maybe I went overboard a little? :noidea: :yes:

It was all for Sam.

Last edited:

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It has a good, bouncy melody which is usually the formula for a catchy sitcom theme song.

It was all for Sam.
Well done Joe and it appears to be filmed in St Jean Sur Richelieu which is 30 minutes South east of Montreal without traffic

and hey The Gazette is the name of the major English newspaper in Montreal

You are always better than average...

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@averagejoe Here ya go

It makes the birds laugh
It makes bees sing
It chases clouds and shines the sun
It makes the birds laugh and the squirrels dance
It adds colors to the colors of the rainbow
It makes the birds laugh (oh oh oh), laugh the birds (oh oh oh)
Laughing birds, laughing birds, laughing birds-oh-oh

A love song is like a plane loop
It makes the hearts of girls and boys beat
A love song is oxygen in the house
Your feet touch more on the ground you're in the mood
If there is some rain in your life and tears in your heart the music is there for a
There is always a melody for the better days
Go and strike in your hands
It's magic a chorus that we take all in heart

It makes the birds laugh
It makes bees sing

You returned home with your head full of memories
The evenings in the moonlight and the moments of plasters
You've come home and you want to leave again
Find the adventure that would not have ended
If there is gray in your nights and at night you are afraid the music is there for a

It makes the birds laugh
It makes bees sing

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@averagejoe Here ya go

It makes the birds laugh
It makes bees sing

A love song is like a plane loop
It makes the hearts of girls and boys beat
A love song is oxygen in the house
Your feet touch more on the ground you're in the mood
If there is some rain in your life and tears in your heart the music is there for a

It makes the birds laugh
It makes bees sing

You returned home with your head full of memories
The evenings in the moonlight and the moments of plasters
You've come home and you want to leave again
Find the adventure that would not have ended
If there is gray in your nights and at night you are afraid the music is there for a

It makes the birds laugh
It makes bees sing
Wow. Thanks, Bar.
Think I liked it better when I didn't know the lyrics.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was all for Sam.

I only have high school French. My almost 9 year old daughter could help though.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bench squad would have consisted of...
Seinfeld - Mr. Kreuger, Jackie Chiles, Peterman and Mr. Pitt. (and probably 90% of the one timers and other recurring characters)
Simpsons - Ned Flanders, Moe, Groundskeeper Willie.
Modern Family - Haley, Alex and Andy
Friends - Gunther
Big Bang Theory - Howard, Stewart
Veep - Mike, Gary and Jonah
Perfect Strangers - Balki and Larry
Arrested Development - Tobias

Probably more. Top of my head

Oops. Didn't notice Balki was picked. Joe...you should have told me, "don't be ridiculous!"

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, here goes.

My Sitcom: Scott's Tots

The show is set in suburban New Jersey, just outside of New York. The basic premise centers around an utterly dysfunctional family and their equally crazy support system.

Characters:

Michael Scott: Michael was ridiculously incompetent as an office manager, but he takes incompetence to unprecedented levels as an overmatched stay at home dad. His 2 sons (JJ and Arnold) look a lot more like his wife's work companion than they do Michael, but in typical Michael Scott fashion he is completely oblivious to the possibility that he sons might not biologically be his. Not to worry though, Michael has plenty of help raising "his boys".

Jenna Maroney: Michael's wife is a secondary character on the show. She is entirely too self absorbed to bother herself with motherhood. Her acting career leaves the family in great shape financially, but she works long and odd hours at 30 Roc. When she is around she is almost always accompanied by "friend" and work associate Bernie McCollough.

Bernie McCollough: Bernie always seems to be at Jenna's side and takes a keen interest in her two boys. Michael never suspects anything untoward going on between Bernie and his wife, but he does have an intense, Toby Flenderson like hatred for Bernie. Being the alpha male, Bernie constantly tries to emasculate Michael at every opportunity.

JJ and Arnold: older brother JJ is constantly getting into mischief and pushing boundaries with his outrageous behavior while Arnold tries to keep him grounded. The boys are the only two minority children in a rich white neighborhood, and the fact that they were not adopted, yet have 2 white parents leads to a lot of difficult times socially with peers at school.

Joey Tribbiani: Joey is the womanizing next door neighbor who has befriended Michael and emerged as a male role model for the two boys. He is always around and teaches the boys all the important things in life, like how to pick up women and how to make the best sandwiches. Joey's special blend of idiocy adds endless comic relief as he and Michael and Andy play off one another.

Brian Griffin: talking pet Brian is far and away the most competent individual in the Scott household. Brian plays the straight character with biting sarcastic comments that are right on time. Brian and Michael have a special bond.

Phoebe Buffay: Phoebe is Jenna's sister. Her and her husband Andy form a particularly zany couple. Since they are unable to have children of their own, they are hyperfocused on their two nephews and spend much of their time helping their overmatched brother in law. Phoebe brings her own unique and zany perspective to the wild and crazy events that take place on a daily basis.

Andy Bernard: Phoebe's husband brings his special blend of douchebaggery and zany, outlandish behavior to an already crazy caste. His utter lack of self awareness leads to many hilarious moments throughout the show. Only Phoebe could fall for a man like this.

April Ludgate: April is now a student at the local community college, but she grew close to the family as the childhood baby sitter for the boys. She prefers the Scott's dysfunctional household to her own where her parents are constantly at war. April relentlessly cracks on on Andy, Joey and Michael. She has become like the daughter Michael never had.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alert!

Alert!

The Soggy Bottom Boyz drop Sybil Fawlty and add Frank Barone.

Oh, it's comin' together now...:clap2::clap2::clap2:

1440d40526c3113a9de91d2c104116e3.jpg

67yN.gif

eb2f34fe9bad38033d6792e7bf72dfed.gif

A6SsmS.gif

Last edited:

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, here goes.

The show is set in suburban New Jersey, just outside of New York. The basic premise centers around an utterly dysfunctional family and their equally crazy support system.

Characters:

Michael Scott: Michael was ridiculously incompetent as an office manager, but he takes incompetence to unprecedented levels as an overmatched stay at home dad. His 2 sons (JJ and Arnold) look a lot more like his wife's work companion than they do Michael, but in typical Michael Scott fashion he is completely oblivious to the possibility that he sons might not biologically be his. Not to worry though, Michael has plenty of help raising "his boys".

Jenna Maroney: Michael's wife is a secondary character on the show. She is entirely too self absorbed to bother herself with motherhood. Her acting career leaves the family in great shape financially, but she works long and odd hours at 30 Roc. When she is around she is almost always accompanied by "friend" and work associate Bernie McCollough.

Bernie McCollough: Bernie always seems to be at Jenna's side and takes a keen interest in her two boys. Michael never suspects anything untoward going on between Bernie and his wife, but he does have an intense, Toby Flenderson like hatred for Bernie. Being the alpha male, Bernie constantly tries to emasculate Michael at every opportunity.

JJ and Arnold: older brother JJ is constantly getting into mischief and pushing boundaries with his outrageous behavior while Arnold tries to keep him grounded. The boys are the only two minority children in a rich white neighborhood, and the fact that they were not adopted, yet have 2 white parents leads to a lot of difficult times socially with peers at school.

Joey Tribbiani: Joey is the womanizing next door neighbor who has befriended Michael and emerged as a male role model for the two boys. He is always around and teaches the boys all the important things in life, like how to pick up women and how to make the best sandwiches. Joey's special blend of idiocy adds endless comic relief as he and Michael and Andy play off one another.

Brian Griffin: talking pet Brian is far and away the most competent individual in the Scott household. Brian plays the straight character with biting sarcastic comments that are right on time. Brian and Michael have a special bond.

Phoebe Buffay: Phoebe is Jenna's sister. Her and her husband Andy form a particularly zany couple. Since they are unable to have children of their own, they are hyperfocused on their two nephews and spend much of their time helping their overmatched brother in law. Phoebe brings her own unique and zany perspective to the wild and crazy events that take place on a daily basis.

Andy Bernard: Phoebe's husband brings his special blend of douchebaggery and zany, outlandish behavior to an already crazy caste. His utter lack of self awareness leads to many hilarious moments throughout the show. Only Phoebe could fall for a man like this.

April Ludgate: April is now a student at the local community college, but she grew close to the family as the childhood baby sitter for the boys. She prefers the Scott's dysfunctional household to her own where her parents are constantly at war. April relentlessly cracks on on Andy, Joey and Michael. She has become like the daughter Michael never had.
Great Job Tlance another winning team (perhaps) i wish i knew more of the characters we all drafted however with that being said this looks like a great show Job well done!

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, here goes.

Characters:

Nice.
Since you put the thought in my head, I've been pondering over the NEW catch-phrases that JJ and Arnold might say now that they are under Michael's care?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a title!!!

"All in the Dysfunctional Family"

"It is epic!" - Gene Shalit

"A thrillride you'll want to see again and again!" - Rex Reed

"Do not miss this blockbuster! Movie of the year!" - Roger Ebert

"What the hell is this crap? Aw, I don't care, just eat at my restaurants!" - Guy Fieri

:D:D:D

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill post it here as well

Ok so....im a gonna try.... and my draftees are basically the same people they once were before being drafted by the BNN Barilko Northern Network

Round One -- Jethro Bodine "The Beverly Hillbillies"

Round Two -- Major Margaret J "Hot Lips" Houlihan "Mash"

Round Three -Batman/Bruce Wayne "Batman"

Round Four -- Mr Ed "Mr Ed"

Round Five ---Basil Fawlty "Fawlty Towers"

Round Six ----Lee Russell " Vice Principals"

Round Seven--Ludwig Von Siegfried or is it Konrad Siegfried no one knows for sure "Get Smart"

Round Eight---Katy "Katy Kat" "LetterKenny"

Round Nine----Jennifer Morgan "Rules Of Engagement"

Round Ten-----Tabitha Stevens "Bewitched"

Hot Lips has flown home back to her beloved Fort Ord California

on her way there after landing in SanFran she rents a car to drive to the base at Fort Ord

however she only makes it as far as San Jose before she simply cant stay awake and she checks in to The Four Seasons Hotel

One month earlier at some high end social gathering in Manhattan Bruce Wayne happens to stumble upon a very flirty Jennifer Morgan and Bruce really takes a shining to her...well before ya know it they are getting it on and she talks Mr Wayne (who long since has given up the crime fighter gig) to take a cross country trip and unbeknownst to Bruce she has found this beautiful Hotel Complex overlooking the Monterey Bay and she hopes she will be able to talk him into investing in/or buying it and staying there

Basil Fawlty having long since left Jolly Ol England is running or trying to run the Hotel Complex that overlooks Monterey Bay

A year earlier Lee Russell having finally being fired from his Vice Principal job at Jackson High has drank hitched and schemed his way across the great U S of A and landed in the LA area where in a chance encounter he runs in to this rich ignorant lad named Jethro Bodine

Well Jethro who has still not graduated the 6th grade and yet has managed to make his way however he is still easily run over.. unfortunately with Grannie, Jed Mr Drysdale and even Miss Jane long since passed and Elly May back in Tennessee ...well he is no match for Lee's scheming ways..

Before ya know it one of Lee's devious moves is to buy (with Jethro's money) the above mentioned Hotel on the bay...

Ya poor ol Jethro thinks he is a big wheel having been named "The Director of Operations" at The Monterey Hotel Seaside Resort and Casino

On the other side of Highway 1 directly across from the Hotel there lies a sprawling Hospital Complex that houses mentally challenged but not at all dangerous residents

unfortunately or maybe for Jennifer fortunately it is in need of some financial input as it is starting to really show its age ..

Inside the Institution we have a couple of very interesting patients

Konrad or is it Luwig Von Siegfried is certainly off his rocker and still thinks he and KAOS will over run the world .... how he got here no one really knows

funny thing is somewhere along the way he managed to obtain a shoe with a phone in it

One day a crazy arsed horse suddenly appeared on the beautiful grounds of the Monterey Special Living Institution --It is believed the horse ran away from the San Fernando Valley ... this horse called Mr Ed would sometimes talk or so it seemed so.....but really the only time it talked was to this young blond girl named Tabitha

Tabitha Stevens after all the years of her dad not allowing witchcraft and such she almost was able to assimilate into society... Well Almost.... she does show signs of magic but not enough to sell belief in what she can do but certainly enough to have her committed to the sprawling run down complex...

Our young slim but extremely sexy Katy Kat having long since left rural Ontario Canada to find her fortune and fame in Hollywood ...well Katy only made it so far and now works 2 jobs to make ends meet luckily both of Kate's workplaces are across the street from each other along Highway 1

She is a barmaid in the casino and she is also an Executive Secretary for Mr Wayne at the Monterey Special Living Institution why 2 jobs no one can be sure certainly Bruce pays her well…maybe Katy Kat wants to make a quick buck and head back to her brother Wayne and her hockey playing dorky buddies back in LetterKenny Ontario Canada

So as you can see episode one with its above players will be aired by the BNN in their very favorite Pulp Fictiony way Quinton is my cousin..

On the weekend that HotLips landed in California and woke up to have breaky in The Four Seasons Hotel we find out that ol Basil was up in San Jose to visit his daughter who works in the Silicon Valley …Well Basil got lost and he too had breaky at The Four Seasons Hotel

The rest as they say is history and Hot Lips now works across the street (from her hubby Fawlty) as the Director of Nursing in some now shiny and very new looking Institution that Bruce bought after trying in vane to buy some Hotel Complex from some hustler named Lee..This has made Jennifer very happy its not a Casino and all but hell its right across the street and wow she lives in Monterey Bay

Poor Bruce along the way he starts feeling like a superhero named Batman and is committed to the very institute he now owns........