• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Fear the Beard" (ASU) Harden's Jersey in the RAFTERs

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will steam roll USC and beat UTAH

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Harden's jersey was hung because of his college career. Isn't that the basis for retiring jerseys in college? I see how you really want to focus on the NBA, but Harden didn't do shit in college.

Terry was a consensus All american and won National POY with 22ppg, 5.5apg, and 3 steals per game. He is AZ's all time steals leader and 5 overall in Pac history. He has a NC ring. He went to 4 tourneys, 3 Sweet 16s, 2 Elite Eights, with a Final Four and a NC. He went 10-3 in March, with a Pac championship as well.

Harden doesn't hold a candle to that shit.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have mental issues or lack basic reading comprehension skills? I literally just said Harden is one of the best in the NBA a few posts above. You got shit because it wasn't thread worthy, no one outside of Tempe and James Harden fans care. Sorry if that's harsh but it's just the reality of the situation. I guess I'm used to us retiring #'s so it's not that uncommon of an event to me. Also, you're the one talking down Terry, no one said anything bad about Harden on here.

Macho Grande

Would Sacrifice You In An Emergency
The Magumba Bar in Drambuie, off the Barbary Coast
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,889.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Harden, I guess. Although, having your jersey hung in the rafters of an arena that has to hide half its seats, because nobody shows up to watch the games, is a rather dubious honor. Has to be a bit embarrassing.

You fuckers are going to fall hard on your #2 seed. I will be laughing hard.

I wonder what kind of seed asu will get for the big dance? Oh that's right. Never mind. They won't be there. Per the norm, they'll be playing in the Nationally Irrelevant Tournament. And as usual, asu fans will spend more time obsessing over what Arizona is doing than they will talking about their own team.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck all of you Tucson lovers giving Harden no love from his 2 stupendous years in Tempe. Fuck you.