• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Fear the Beard" (ASU) Harden's Jersey in the RAFTERs

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be going to the ASU vs UCLA game tonight. A win tonight would be awesome and seeing James Harden Jersey hung is a great tribute! I know at least one of the two will happen tonight.

Go Devils!

Yea!

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the jersey retirment of a guy who played 2 years and achieved minimal for the the program is really thread worthy.

I guess he got 1 tourney win I believe!!!!

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the jersey retirment of a guy who played 2 years and achieved minimal for the the program is really thread worthy.

I guess he got 1 tourney win

I guess he got 1 tourney win I believe!!!!
If I am not mistaken he had some very notable moments as a Sun Devil. One to be exact, is that he did not know how to lose against our instate rival (5-0? or something like that). I would trophy his ass for that...... I take it you never really watched him play in college? I called it his FR year that he would be an NBA top 10. Check my old ESPN quotes if you're really bored or can even access that info anymore.
He is NOT the greatest SunDevil in history but was pretty dominating.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden was a class act tonight! ASU took UCLA out of their element. Curtain of Distraction and Savon MVP!!! Next USC...

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win tonight ASU, probably knocked UCLA out of the tourney. See ya on Sunday, ASU.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Terry's jersey is about to get retired in McKale. Now that would be thread worthy since, you know, he actually led us to a National Championship. :dhd:

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Terry's jersey is about to get retired in McKale. Now that would be thread worthy since, you know, he actually led us to a National Championship. :dhd:

This. AZ hangs jerseys for National POYs, and players who have gotten us to the FF or NC, not to mention having very notable NBA careers. ASU hangs jerseys for players who can beat AZ and win a tourney game.

I'm telling you Fork, you should write ASU and have them hang banners for the years you beat AZ. I mean, if beating us is a bullet (along with winning a single tourney game) for retiring the jersey, then you might as well just be honest with what ASU's basketball's standards are.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure they found the space to hang it up. Right between the two banners of mediocrity and irrelevancy.

Jk(not really)
Good for him. He was a great player and is even better now.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, no denying Harden is a stud and one of the best in the NBA right now. ASU is lucky to have him, because after him their list of NBA players is just.... well.... bad. And not really a list, either.haha

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This. AZ hangs jerseys for National POYs, and players who have gotten us to the FF or NC, not to mention having very notable NBA careers. ASU hangs jerseys for players who can beat AZ and win a tourney game.

I'm telling you Fork, you should write ASU and have them hang banners for the years you beat AZ. I mean, if beating us is a bullet (along with winning a single tourney game) for retiring the jersey, then you might as well just be honest with what ASU's basketball's standards are.
How many National titles have you guys won? Than why is the T-cup so important?

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Terry simply dominated the NBA....LMAO and you retire his number. J/K. Bryon Scott made a difference in the NBA. James Harden has and will coninue.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Terry simply dominated the NBA....LMAO and you retire his number. J/K. Bryon Scott made a difference in the NBA. James Harden has and will coninue.

You must not follow the NBA very closely. He had a very solid career in which he has won 6th man of the year and an NBA title. He's also made the 3rd most 3 point field goals in NBA HISTORY.

Try again.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i put this thread up and you give me shit. Fuck you. Harden is legit and NBA great and the future is......you throw Terry in the discussion. NO comparison.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You fuckers are going to fall hard on your #2 seed. I will be laughing hard.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must not follow the NBA very closely. He had a very solid career in which he has won 6th man of the year and an NBA title. He's also made the 3rd most 3 point field goals in NBA HISTORY.

Try again.
he was good. not as good as James Harden.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I post an ASU thread and all wildcats show up LMAO.. They love sparky but won't admit it.