• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2 drafts at the same time

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seems to be the norm these days, with me having at least 2 leagues scheduling their drafts on the final evening.
only created a little confusing once or twice. here's the two teams:

both are 12tm half ppr leagues, first one has juiced up DST scoring, so I took Avg Joe's advice and went with the Jags

1694055148439.png

Geno
Barkley, Pierce, Swift, Deon Jackson
St Brown, Metcalf, Diontae, Addison, Cooks, Mims
Hockenson
Jags DST
Koo

like this team, took Addison a little earlier than I wanted to but I kept missing out on him in my other drafts and wanted a piece, even though I do have Hockenson as well. Got sniped on Cousins so pivoted to Geno, then same guy took Goff a round later and sniped me again so I just decided to not get a QB2 even tho I was the last one to take a QB1. Should've prob stashed a rookie RB vs 2 rookie WRs at the end of the bench.

this one was whacky, a few people have no clue what they are doing, a few definitely know what they are doing, and a few in between

1694055307815.png

Hurts
CMC, KW3, James Cook, Penny, Eli Mitchell, Spears, Tucker
Waddle, Lockett, Diontae, Evans, Jeudy
Chig
Jags DST

will need to make a drop for a kicker, spaced on what round we were in since this one has a couple extra bench spots. TEs fly off the board way too early and I was 2 spots away from having Mark Andrews fall to me in the 4th round as the FIFTH TE taken in the draft....whacky! Didn't intend to take Diontae Johnson in both leagues tonight, but 140+ targets in rounds 6 and 7 were too hard to pass up.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those teams are well balanced. I like the mix of ceilings and floors. Geno is risky. Team 2 is really nice.

Crazy how metcalf goes at 34 and Lockett not til 52.

Go mccaffrey! I got him last night in my big league at #2.