• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FBI investigation: 20 programs named for players taking money

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is Izzos last season at State.
As I said earlier, I’m ok with that. He has run his course but has been largely ineffective the last seven seasons and more times than not wasted high seeds. Great coach probably a top 15 all time but he should go out while still on the upswing.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said earlier, I’m ok with that. He has run his course but has been largely ineffective the last seven seasons and more times than not wasted high seeds. Great coach probably a top 15 all time but he should go out while still on the upswing.
I think it gets real ugly before it's over.

Someone affiliated with the school got Dunnings to not press charges in the Appling/Payne deal. And then the evidence gets destroyed. That POS was running a sex trade outfit while he was Prosecuting Attorney, so who knows what he got out the deal. Money would be best, but who knows.

Im not sure Dwayne Stephens or Dane Fife can even take over the program at this point. I think it has to be someone who was never involved.

Im still most likely going wherever they play in the first round though.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, yeah, I'm not following CBB from Guatemala, but a buddy emailed me the yahoo story and I saw that Fultz was on the new list and low and behold, @AlaskaGuy eating a big bag of dicks today. Told you not to talk shit until the dust settled and you knew your program was clean, and now it comes out that the best player you ever had was as dirty as your moral compass. Blame it on Romar if you want, but UW is going to pay, and Fultz is the only one we know about so far. All the UW fans can go right back in their holes. You guys talked so much shit about AZ (which is fine, I talked more shit about AZ than anyone) but UW cheated and still lost 20+ games.

And for all the other people who talked shit about the first group of programs (perhaps this will jog your memory: Several assistant coaches arrested in corruption scheme )
now your asses are puckering, or you're trying to play it off like you either don't care or it's not a big deal. But now another couple dozen teams are on the list. And this is only round two. Some of the dinners might very well go deeper as this drags on, and more schools will be uncovered. As of right now, we're looking at close to, or half of some of the P5 conferences, and a bunch of the big dogs.

This is why it was so easy for me to walk away from CBB while being gone. This is only a snapshot from the last couple/few years of investigation. I think we'd be naive to say that it hasn't been going on for decades with different schools at different time now that we know the extent of how much it's happened just since the investigation started. So even if your program isn't uncovered now, there might have been a few great years in your program back a decade or two ago that might put you guys on the list too. I think we'd also be naive to believe that this isn't also happening in football, and I have to wonder when that bomb will drop.

I personally can't follow a sport after knowing that so much of the top teams in both the season and the dance were propped up by bullshit. The whole sport is fucked when so many teams that were/are top teams and went deep into March (let along the final weekend) were dirty. I'm sure I was naive, but I can't believe anyone who wasn't a part of it really knew that it was this bad. I think as the investigation continues, we're going to see that some P5 conferences will have a majority of their schools having done this consistently, or off and on for decades.

Fucking still breaks my heart. I'm not at all trying to show up out of nowhere and talk shit to anyone who didn't stand on a soapbox and talk shit when some of us were trying to tell them they should wait on talking all that shit. I wish we'd understand the gravity of this situation rather than just talk shit about a rival just in order to make yourselves look good, like your program was above it. Fuck AZ and the rest of the cheaters.

Fucking @CatsTopPac comes back swinging! Welcome back, was just asking about you the other day. Are you going to be on here long enough for us to come up with our annual disagreement about something? Lol. Hope all's well.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw these articles just came out this week.
No shit. You're still failing to consider that none of that means anything to me. Because by the way, the article saying Fultz is just as dirty as AZ came out TODAY!!!!!!

The fact remains that you talked 10 pounds of shit and your program did the same thing. That's what matters you hypocritical fuck. Get it through you frozen skull. You were up on your high horse bashing AZ, and UW did the same thing except they bought the best player in the country and couldn't even get out of the 20-loss column. (I'll never get over how worthless UW is for that)

You just can't seem to grasp that a shitload of programs face all of these problems, from buying players to sexual harassment, etc. That's my point. You talk shit about some other program, but the same thing has, does, and will happen again to UW. But when it does, it doesn't matter to you, because there is the next thing to talk shit about. Anything to avoid dealing with how big of a piece of shit you are. That's called hypocrisy. You bang on your keyboard at AZ when they pay a player, but the fucking day that it comes out that UW did the same thing, all of a sudden it not a big deal. Look at that shiny thing over there instead. It's only a big deal when the other school (in this case, you're all over AZ's dick) does it. It wasn't a big deal when UW athletes dry-r*ape women all over campus, because timeline matters when you want to talk about AZ doing it, not the same fucking day that Fultz is found to take money. Whenever the next time that someone from UW is caught in sexually assault, it won't matter then either, because you are more worried about defending yourself and your piece of shit program than you are with the actual issue you're trying to smear another school for. And your head is so far up your own ass that you can't even see that. Instead, true to your morally bankrupt form, all you can do it put up the next transgression and some dumbfuck meme showing how fucking hypocritical you are to everyone but yourself.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit. You're still failing to consider that none of that means anything to me. Because by the way, the article saying Fultz is just as dirty as AZ came out TODAY!!!!!!

The fact remains that you talked 10 pounds of shit and your program did the same thing. That's what matters you hypocritical fuck. Get it through you frozen skull. You were up on your high horse bashing AZ, and UW did the same thing except they bought the best player in the country and couldn't even get out of the 20-loss column. (I'll never get over how worthless UW is for that)

You just can't seem to grasp that a shitload of programs face all of these problems, from buying players to sexual harassment, etc. That's my point. You talk shit about some other program, but the same thing has, does, and will happen again to UW. But when it does, it doesn't matter to you, because there is the next thing to talk shit about. Anything to avoid dealing with how big of a piece of shit you are. That's called hypocrisy. You bang on your keyboard at AZ when they pay a player, but the fucking day that it comes out that UW did the same thing, all of a sudden it not a big deal. Look at that shiny thing over there instead. It's only a big deal when the other school (in this case, you're all over AZ's dick) does it. It wasn't a big deal when UW athletes dry-r*ape women all over campus, because timeline matters when you want to talk about AZ doing it, not the same fucking day that Fultz is found to take money. Whenever the next time that someone from UW is caught in sexually assault, it won't matter then either, because you are more worried about defending yourself and your piece of shit program than you are with the actual issue you're trying to smear another school for. And your head is so far up your own ass that you can't even see that. Instead, true to your morally bankrupt form, all you can do it put up the next transgression and some dumbfuck meme showing how fucking hypocritical you are to everyone but yourself.
Like if Arizona players could just stop gang r@ping that would be nice.

giphy.gif

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking @CatsTopPac comes back swinging! Welcome back, was just asking about you the other day. Are you going to be on here long enough for us to come up with our annual disagreement about something? Lol. Hope all's well.

Yo Eric what's good? Nah man I'm out the game. I moved to Guatemala in mid-Jan and I'll be here and on various beaches from here to Panama for the next year or two. I didn't go to any AZ games before I left or track the team since. After all this shit and what the NCAA, the shoe companies, and coaches (shit, ADs too) have done to the sport, the players, and the fans, I just personally can't fuck with it anymore. I grew up on this and it's all shit because the whole system is all about taking advantage of players and fans and it's too much for me. Maybe in a few years or a decade once all the bullshit gets cleared up I might come back, but I can't even see that from all the bullshit right now. The news this morning hurt even more because it just confirmed that this is still just the tip of the iceberg.

I just came on when I saw dirty ass hypocritical Alaska fuck, and UW joining AZ on the list and wanted to make sure he heard it from me how big of a piece of shit he is, even though there aren't enough rocks in his brain to rub together for it to mean anything to him. At least (as I saw another post) others also pointed it out. Yo, and they bought the best player and still lost 22 games! That has to be one of the biggest fails in CBB history. I'll be laughing about that for years, especially after UW fans talked so much shit. Fuck, you can't make that shit up.

But yeah, I followed AZ BB from different continents in the past, but it's just as well that I left because it was easier to put it all down. Hope all is well with ya, and our disagreements were never personal on my part. This Alaska piece of shit needs what's coming, whether he's too dense to see it or not.

All's well here though, great weather, views, water, and women travelers/backpackers coming and going. No complaints!

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like if Arizona players could just stop gang r@ping that would be nice.

giphy.gif

If either one of us actually gave a shit at what you keep trying to talk about, this would be a sick burn. But keep cheering for r@pists as long as they wear purple you sick fuck.

Oh, and keep getting busted for buying #1 draft picks and still finishing behind Wazzu. It provides comedy gold in an otherwise dismal CBB climate. Fucking classic UW move.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If either one of us actually gave a shit at what you keep trying to talk about, this would be a sick burn. But keep cheering for r@pists as long as they wear purple you sick fuck.

Oh, and keep getting busted for buying #1 draft picks and still finishing behind Wazzu. It provides comedy gold in an otherwise dismal CBB climate. Fucking classic UW move.
I wouldn't have posted in this thread other than the fact you tagged me. :rolleyes2:

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo Eric what's good? Nah man I'm out the game. I moved to Guatemala in mid-Jan and I'll be here and on various beaches from here to Panama for the next year or two. I didn't go to any AZ games before I left or track the team since. After all this shit and what the NCAA, the shoe companies, and coaches (shit, ADs too) have done to the sport, the players, and the fans, I just personally can't fuck with it anymore. I grew up on this and it's all shit because the whole system is all about taking advantage of players and fans and it's too much for me. Maybe in a few years or a decade once all the bullshit gets cleared up I might come back, but I can't even see that from all the bullshit right now. The news this morning hurt even more because it just confirmed that this is still just the tip of the iceberg.

I just came on when I saw dirty ass hypocritical Alaska fuck, and UW joining AZ on the list and wanted to make sure he heard it from me how big of a piece of shit he is, even though there aren't enough rocks in his brain to rub together for it to mean anything to him. At least (as I saw another post) others also pointed it out. Yo, and they bought the best player and still lost 22 games! That has to be one of the biggest fails in CBB history. I'll be laughing about that for years, especially after UW fans talked so much shit. Fuck, you can't make that shit up.

But yeah, I followed AZ BB from different continents in the past, but it's just as well that I left because it was easier to put it all down. Hope all is well with ya, and our disagreements were never personal on my part. This Alaska piece of shit needs what's coming, whether he's too dense to see it or not.

All's well here though, great weather, views, water, and women travelers/backpackers coming and going. No complaints!

Yeah this whole thing really does suck, and this coming from a fan of a team who doesn't appear to be caught up in it. And I don't think you're alone, a couple of the other AZ regulars haven't been posting either, probably because they feel the same you do. And agreed nothing was ever personal on my part either.

Glad all is well. Live it up and Enjoy the beaches!

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't have posted in this thread other than the fact you tagged me. :rolleyes2:

Once again, no shit. And you were tagged because of how big a piece of shit you are regarding your dirty program, and you STILL have yet to address it. You keep surprising on how much of a waste of time you are. People tag you and you can't for the life of you even talk about the topic of the thread. It's like there is a barrier between you and anything even remotely intelligent to say.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah this whole thing really does suck, and this coming from a fan of a team who doesn't appear to be caught up in it. And I don't think you're alone, a couple of the other AZ regulars haven't been posting either, probably because they feel the same you do. And agreed nothing was ever personal on my part either.

Glad all is well. Live it up and Enjoy the beaches!

Fuckin A man, will do! I'll be heading back to a place called Bocas del Toro in a couple weeks:

bocas del toro - Google Search

If the page doesn't show up for ya, google image that shit!

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, no shit. And you were tagged because of how big a piece of shit you are regarding your dirty program, and you STILL have yet to address it. You keep surprising on how much of a waste of time you are. People tag you and you can't for the life of you even talk about the topic of the thread. It's like there is a barrier between you and anything even remotely intelligent to say.
You want to know why I don't post much in this forum? Because I've learned over the years that basketball fans are weirdo douchebags for the most part ... and that sucks because I used to be a big college basketball fan myself.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot of you are wishful thinking on what the penalties are going to be. This is an AWFUL look for the NCAA and CBB. They're going to have to send a big time message to let schools/players know this is completely unacceptable behavior. I don't think suspending guys and making them pay back the money is going to do that. Frankly I'd be shocked if the penalties aren't more severe than anyone here has suggested . This is going to be looked at as an indictment of the entire sport as a whole so the punishment is going to have to be over the top if there's any hope of moving passed it quickly

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to know why I don't post much in this forum? Because I've learned over the years that basketball fans are weirdo douchebags for the most part ... and that sucks because I used to be a big college basketball fan myself.

lmao, there's no way you're saying that with a straight face, when you see the type of content that is regularly posted on the CFB board.

CBB fans are much more mild mannered than CFB fans. Probably because CBB fans don't get hammered all day before the game.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine that anyone gives a fuck about kawlegge baxetball?

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Bam is an interesting case. He was an NCSU lean for the longest time, then UK gained a ton of momentum late and signed him. NCSU is in a bid here, b/c Dennis Smith, Jr. was paid.

Yep, State may have to vacate those 17 wins from last season