• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FBI investigation: 20 programs named for players taking money

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please explain this @AlaskaGuy ? I thought UW was stinky clean? This is like USC shit here. :dhd:
lorenzo-romar.jpg

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suspend Bridges for 4 games, Izzo for 4 games then pay whatever needs to be paid. Go over board with the penalty.

At this point I won't be surprised if Izzo walks away after the year. He's gotta be stressed as hell.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point I won't be surprised if Izzo walks away after the year.
At this point, I’d be ok with it. I know you hate Valenti, but it was brought up that Michigan State basketball is essential Michigan football. Heavily hyped, fails to meet expectations. What he has been doing isn’t working anymore and I am expecting another exit before the elite eight.

indy1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought for sure the Buckeyes would have been there.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Thad wouldn’t even give me money to get a damn Gatorade out a vending machine </p>&mdash; Jared M.X. Sullinger (@Jared_Sully0) <a href="">February 23, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From UK's stance, Bam is only thing that has me worried.

Noel was already in the NBA when he took a loan from his own agent at the time.

Knox having dinner isn't a violation. If the agent paid for it then he would simply need to pay it back and nothing else would happen.

Bam, again, could be a big deal hear along with some of others from other high profile programs. I'll be waiting to see what all comes of this.

Yeah, Bam is an interesting case. He was an NCSU lean for the longest time, then UK gained a ton of momentum late and signed him. NCSU is in a bid here, b/c Dennis Smith, Jr. was paid.

UKnation87

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Bam is an interesting case. He was an NCSU lean for the longest time, then UK gained a ton of momentum late and signed him. NCSU is in a bid here, b/c Dennis Smith, Jr. was paid.

Interesting to say the least.

Looking at the dates, it doesn't really match up based on when he committed and when he, or someone on his behalf took a loan from this agent.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take em all down. Arizona gonna drag the rest of you with us.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha at Xavier

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bunch of slap-dicks. Paying off players and still can't win shit of note. I'm loving this.

Last edited:

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disappointed in Wichita State tho. Come on now.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, yeah, I'm not following CBB from Guatemala, but a buddy emailed me the yahoo story and I saw that Fultz was on the new list and low and behold, @AlaskaGuy eating a big bag of dicks today. Told you not to talk shit until the dust settled and you knew your program was clean, and now it comes out that the best player you ever had was as dirty as your moral compass. Blame it on Romar if you want, but UW is going to pay, and Fultz is the only one we know about so far. All the UW fans can go right back in their holes. You guys talked so much shit about AZ (which is fine, I talked more shit about AZ than anyone) but UW cheated and still lost 20+ games.

And for all the other people who talked shit about the first group of programs (perhaps this will jog your memory: Several assistant coaches arrested in corruption scheme )
now your asses are puckering, or you're trying to play it off like you either don't care or it's not a big deal. But now another couple dozen teams are on the list. And this is only round two. Some of the dinners might very well go deeper as this drags on, and more schools will be uncovered. As of right now, we're looking at close to, or half of some of the P5 conferences, and a bunch of the big dogs.

This is why it was so easy for me to walk away from CBB while being gone. This is only a snapshot from the last couple/few years of investigation. I think we'd be naive to say that it hasn't been going on for decades with different schools at different time now that we know the extent of how much it's happened just since the investigation started. So even if your program isn't uncovered now, there might have been a few great years in your program back a decade or two ago that might put you guys on the list too. I think we'd also be naive to believe that this isn't also happening in football, and I have to wonder when that bomb will drop.

I personally can't follow a sport after knowing that so much of the top teams in both the season and the dance were propped up by bullshit. The whole sport is fucked when so many teams that were/are top teams and went deep into March (let along the final weekend) were dirty. I'm sure I was naive, but I can't believe anyone who wasn't a part of it really knew that it was this bad. I think as the investigation continues, we're going to see that some P5 conferences will have a majority of their schools having done this consistently, or off and on for decades.

Fucking still breaks my heart. I'm not at all trying to show up out of nowhere and talk shit to anyone who didn't stand on a soapbox and talk shit when some of us were trying to tell them they should wait on talking all that shit. I wish we'd understand the gravity of this situation rather than just talk shit about a rival just in order to make yourselves look good, like your program was above it. Fuck AZ and the rest of the cheaters.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, yeah, I'm not following CBB from Guatemala, but a buddy emailed me the yahoo story and I saw that Fultz was on the new list and low and behold, @AlaskaGuy eating a big bag of dicks today. Told you not to talk shit until the dust settled and you knew your program was clean, and now it comes out that the best player you ever had was as dirty as your moral compass. Blame it on Romar if you want, but UW is going to pay, and Fultz is the only one we know about so far. All the UW fans can go right back in their holes. You guys talked so much shit about AZ (which is fine, I talked more shit about AZ than anyone) but UW cheated and still lost 20+ games.

And for all the other people who talked shit about the first group of programs (perhaps this will jog your memory: Several assistant coaches arrested in corruption scheme )
now your asses are puckering, or you're trying to play it off like you either don't care or it's not a big deal. But now another couple dozen teams are on the list. And this is only round two. Some of the dinners might very well go deeper as this drags on, and more schools will be uncovered. As of right now, we're looking at close to, or half of some of the P5 conferences, and a bunch of the big dogs.

This is why it was so easy for me to walk away from CBB while being gone. This is only a snapshot from the last couple/few years of investigation. I think we'd be naive to say that it hasn't been going on for decades with different schools at different time now that we know the extent of how much it's happened just since the investigation started. So even if your program isn't uncovered now, there might have been a few great years in your program back a decade or two ago that might put you guys on the list too. I think we'd also be naive to believe that this isn't also happening in football, and I have to wonder when that bomb will drop.

I personally can't follow a sport after knowing that so much of the top teams in both the season and the dance were propped up by bullshit. The whole sport is fucked when so many teams that were/are top teams and went deep into March (let along the final weekend) were dirty. I'm sure I was naive, but I can't believe anyone who wasn't a part of it really knew that it was this bad. I think as the investigation continues, we're going to see that some P5 conferences will have a majority of their schools having done this consistently, or off and on for decades.

Fucking still breaks my heart. I'm not at all trying to show up out of nowhere and talk shit to anyone who didn't stand on a soapbox and talk shit when some of us were trying to tell them they should wait on talking all that shit. I wish we'd understand the gravity of this situation rather than just talk shit about a rival just in order to make yourselves look good, like your program was above it. Fuck AZ and the rest of the cheaters.
Wildcats football players gang-raped female students and staffers, amended lawsuit claims

Arizona’s Allonzo Trier ruled ineligible by NCAA after failing another PED test

costanza-answering-machine.gif

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha, that's all you've got you fucking bottom-feeder? I could set my watch to you coming back with this exact shit, but you forgot Rich-Rod, and a whole lot more. I keep forgetting how much of a dumbshit you are though, and I expected too much from you. I could never give two fucks about AZ football, and can say the same for basketball as of almost 6 months ago now. So this means dick to me other than how funny it is that you're too much of a dumbfuck to realize that I'm not a fan anymore and you still are! Choke on more bags of dicks. UW is the same, you just have the mental capacity of a two-year old and can't realize it. It's sad for me to fuck with you this much but it's hard to stop because you deserve every bit of it.

Seahawks broadcaster and former Husky star Warren Moon sued for sexual harassment

2 UW rowers suspended while police investigate alleged sexual assault

https://deadspin.com/350045/the-2000-washington-huskies-were-horrible-people

Washington's reinstatement of Overton a cautionary tale

The Top 20 Scandals in College Football History

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luckily for Alabama the kid mentioned has already repaid for the meal and served a suspension.

Not that there is anything for them to take away anyway.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Among those: Duke, North Carolina, Texas, Kentucky, Michigan State, USC, Alabama

Exclusive: Federal documents detail sweeping potential NCAA violations involving high-profile players, schools

Looks like there's going to be some explosions here soon.
Rookies! All monies transferred to students should be deposited in off shore numbered accounts in the Cayman Islands!!! Account trace attempts should track to Belarus and dead end there.

Now get out there and play ball!!!

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they only have 20 programs ...keep looking.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably a big NOTHING-BURGER in the end as far as NCAA violations the more you read.
They use a bunch of clickbait names like Duke, Texas, Kentucky, etc....to make it seem BIGGER.

They imply that the schools were doing something shady to recruit players.
It was not the schools though when you read through the stuff. It was sports agents after the fact.

At best, the NCAA can use the "lack of institutional control" argument that each school did not do enough to keep agent's away from their players. I am not sure how any school can keep an agent away from a kid.

The NCAA severely restricts the amount of time any coach/official can be with a kid.
If you spend 24/7 with a kid, you will get punished for violating time limits.