• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Favorite Rams WR ever???

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I grew up tossing bombs to Bruce on Madden. Other than that don't know any great ones.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indeed, LTRF, I remember watching that game and thinking: "The explosive Rams offense is back."

I was 14/15 at the time and was told I HAD to go to sleep(even with the Rams on and still in a close game), so I was listening to the 4th quarter on the radio in my room...When we got to OT and Flipper was close to the record, I snuck downstairs and put the TV on superlow volume to watch the rest :lol:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is funny LTRF. I can't remember how many times as a kid I was sneaking somewhere to watch those horns! :lol:

It was Sunday night and I had school the next morning...As if I cared about sleep??? I cared about what the Rams were doing!!! Thankfully we won... Even more importantly, we beat the Giants pretty consistently those years and as a NYer, that's ALL that mattered to me!!! :nod:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you are right Rambunctious. We have had way too rich of a history, discounting the years the Queen Idiot stole the team, for us not to return to prominence.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't forget Tory Holt's fucked up hand

7312f06364215e2cce7ddfd2851313d1_original.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams will shine again guys. Mark my words.

They sure will!!! Let's face it, with Stan opening an almost 3 billion dollar complex in 2019, he can't afford to have a shitty team otherwise he will look like a moron................yet again :L

I'm actually a fan of Stan's(as a billionaire) because he DOES have the right idea as far as investments go...HOWEVER, he doesn't seem to have a CLUE as to how to manage those investments which is the REAL key...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously not a Rams fan, so my opinion doesn't matter, but I always liked Torry Holt. By far my favorite Rams WR.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was 14/15 at the time and was told I HAD to go to sleep(even with the Rams on and still in a close game), so I was listening to the 4th quarter on the radio in my room...When we got to OT and Flipper was close to the record, I snuck downstairs and put the TV on superlow volume to watch the rest :lol:
I used to bug the shhh out of my parents because I would find reasons to go to their room and check the score of the Monday Night games EVERY week during football season for as long as I could.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to agree with retro, 50+ years al way to many good receivers to pick one. The only Rams jersey I ever had other than Dick Bass was Sir Issac's. I guess I will go there.
I've had three Rams jersey's (Warner, Faulk and Chris Long) and one Dolphins one (Marino). If I didn't already have two at the time, I definitely would've gotten either Bruce's or Holt's.

The Rams will shine again guys. Mark my words.
I hope you are right Rambunctious. We have had way too rich of a history, discounting the years the Queen Idiot stole the team, for us not to return to prominence.
And now unfortunately we have Kroenke and his gang of idiots running things. I really hope I'm wrong on this but I don't see this team being a legit Super Bowl threat any time soon as long as he owns the team.

They sure will!!! Let's face it, with Stan opening an almost 3 billion dollar complex in 2019, he can't afford to have a shitty team otherwise he will look like a moron................yet again :L

I'm actually a fan of Stan's(as a billionaire) because he DOES have the right idea as far as investments go...HOWEVER, he doesn't seem to have a CLUE as to how to manage those investments which is the REAL key...
To each their own but I hate this guy more than Peter Angelos and that says a lot since I loathe the way that he runs the Orioles. I think Kroenke's almost like a kid that once he has something and gets tired of it, he tosses it aside for the next new toy.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had three Rams jersey's (Warner, Faulk and Chris Long) and one Dolphins one (Marino). If I didn't already have two at the time, I definitely would've gotten either Bruce's or Holt's.

And now unfortunately we have Kroenke and his gang of idiots running things. I really hope I'm wrong on this but I don't see this team being a legit Super Bowl threat any time soon as long as he owns the team.

To each their own but I hate this guy more than Peter Angelos and that says a lot since I loathe the way that he runs the Orioles. I think Kroenke's almost like a kid that once he has something and gets tired of it, he tosses it aside for the next new toy.

I actually agree with your analogy...However, the GREAT thing for us, The Rams are his MOST IMPORTANT toy right now with KroenkeLand opening in 2019!!! :suds: (how many names have I given his complex so far??? lol)

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually agree with your analogy...However, the GREAT thing for us, The Rams are his MOST IMPORTANT toy right now with KroenkeLand opening in 2019!!! :suds: (how many names have I given his complex so far??? lol)
I just think that once Sam's Club on roids opens up in 2019, he'll feel like his ultimate goal was achieved and toss it aside. Hopefully sometime after that, he'll sell the team to a (or a few) multi billionaire(s) that actually realize that winning means more people caring about the product and thus results in more money being made.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think that once Sam's Club on roids opens up in 2019, he'll feel like his ultimate goal was achieved and toss it aside. Hopefully sometime after that, he'll sell the team to a (or a few) multi billionaire(s) that actually realize that winning means more people caring about the product and thus results in more money being made.

Unfortunately, I don't see him selling the Rams so fast... An NFL franchise is just about the ULTIMATE status symbol these days. Stan has an NHL(Avalanche), NBA(Nuggets), European soccer team(Arsenal), not sure he'd EVER give up the crown jewel in his portfolio...