• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy free agent targets for week 5

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nuk gets the double and Fuller takes the top off. Watson isnt afraid to take shots which gives Fuller value IMO.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really need a flex this week from the ww due to byes. I'll probably drop Paul Richardson and I am thinking about Andre Ellington. He seems to be getting the passing down work that DJ left behind. Also thinking about Fuller, but he was very inconsistent when healthy last year. Not sure I buy into that kid from the Giants.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
think Fuller is a good player, but I have a hard time expecting anything that happens against the Titans D as anything but a decent O playing against a terrible D.
Funchess and Fuller are in similar positions, imo.
Both play a clear 2nd fiddle to the lead WR, both will prob have some good days against weaker opponents.
Good luck guessing which weeks those will be.

Not saying don't add either of these guys, if you think they'll be better than what you got, GET'EM!

Just not sure I see a consistent role developing for either, and I'd side with Fuller over Funchess if I had to choose between the two.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I side with fuller over Funchess big time. I think they are similar but I’ll take Watson over Newton as a passer any day at this point

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they are available I think you have to give Jamaal Williams and C.J. Prosise a look. Both are in positions where before other guys went down with injuries the position was up for grabs to the hot hand.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they are available I think you have to give Jamaal Williams and C.J. Prosise a look. Both are in positions where before other guys went down with injuries the position was up for grabs to the hot hand.

IDK about Prosise, he’s constantly dinged up and the coaching staff are commenting on it weekly and not in a good way.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't Jamal Williams get hurt also?

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I'm aware of but you could be right.
Yes he did. He sprained his knee. It isnt a long term issue but I dont know if he will play this week or not.

Yeah Boooiii

#BeRedSeeRed
Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question: who should I replace with Carr for a couple of weeks
Wentz
Watson
Goff

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question: who should I replace with Carr for a couple of weeks
Wentz
Watson
Goff

did watson myself in the only league i have Carr, and it panned out last wk so I'm gonna roll the dice and keep watson going for now

prob gonna drop carr - he was becoming a droppable option imo to begin with. something looks off this year

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 team standard -

so Lat Murray is worthy of the top waiver claim, right?
seems silly, but just confirming that I'll make this move tonight

been holding the #1 waiver spot for a couple wks. passed on Cohen early on since this is standard and that seemed to be the right move, haven't seen much else available that I'd be willing to give up the top spot for to this point.

MIN offense was decent last year, and outside of the 1st game Keenum played, he's been an average replacement QB, with Bradford set to return soon.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 team standard -

so Lat Murray is worthy of the top waiver claim, right?
seems silly, but just confirming that I'll make this move tonight

been holding the #1 waiver spot for a couple wks. passed on Cohen early on since this is standard and that seemed to be the right move, haven't seen much else available that I'd be willing to give up the top spot for to this point.

MIN offense was decent last year, and outside of the 1st game Keenum played, he's been an average replacement QB, with Bradford set to return soon.
Alex Collins could be a viable option if he is free. Also Aaron Jones for a one week dart isnt terrible.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex Collins could be a viable option if he is free. Also Aaron Jones for a one week dart isnt terrible.

so Lat Murray, Collins, and Gallman are the best 3 available
Aaron Jones is already rostered

not sure I see anything special on the horizon for either, just think Murray is the better add since he'll dominate touches.
Gallman is actually more interesting to me than Collins - but i could be wrong there

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I found this on our ESPN site about Collins.....

Collins has shown to be the most explosive runner in the Baltimore backfield since joining the Ravens, but his fumble issues are a concern. In fact, coach John Harbaugh said after Sunday's game that Collins is now on a short leash, according to Jeff Zrebiec of The Baltimore Sun.

Looks like if he keeps dropping the ball he won't be on the field....buthe can run.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found this on our ESPN site about Collins.....

Collins has shown to be the most explosive runner in the Baltimore backfield since joining the Ravens, but his fumble issues are a concern. In fact, coach John Harbaugh said after Sunday's game that Collins is now on a short leash, according to Jeff Zrebiec of The Baltimore Sun.

Looks like if he keeps dropping the ball he won't be on the field....buthe can run.
im not touching him, he fumbled in college too

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you guys rank higher in PPR Flex spot: Powell or Ellington?

Put a WW claim on both, but wonder what order?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if no forte then powell, if forte goes, ellington