• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which brings me to another question: What's worse, RBBC or BBRB?
Most of the time, a BB RB is gong to be worse. I do strongly feel he's perfectly fine riding Blount every week, but if that ever changes, starting a NE RB could easily result in a zero.

Any RBBC, you going to at least get a couple points every week..usually.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yikes...

Doug Whaley: Bills are 'almost in a quarterback purgatory'

• By Kevin Patra
  • Around the NFL writer
  • Published: Aug. 5, 2015 at 09:38 a.m.

Purgatory is supposed to be a temporary place of punishment.

For NFL teams in quarterback purgatory, that temporary state can be interminably long and ultimately doom a franchise.

This is where Buffalo Bills general manager Doug Whaley admitted his team currnetly sits.

"We are almost in quarterback purgatory. We're good enough that we won't be picking 1st or 2nd overall," he told WGR Radio on Wednesday.

Whaley isn't wrong.

The current quarterback battle between Matt Cassel, Tyrod Taylor and EJ Manuel is going terribly by every account we've heard thus far.

Yet, the Bills boast a dominant defense and enough offensive weapons to keep them out of the cellar so the Jameis Winstons and Marcus Mariotas of the college world won't make it to Buffalo any time soon.

As Falcons general manager Thomas Dimitroff once said: "Until you find your quarterback, the search for him consumes you."

Right now that search is consuming Whaley, who is desperately trying to claw his way out of that purgatory before it eventually costs him his job.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texans exploring a lot of options...word is they are considering hiring a Law Firm.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pierre Thomas | FA
(August 5, 2015 12:42 PM EDT)
Updating a previous item, free agent Pierre Thomas' agent said Thomas will not be signing with the Texans.
It was reported earlier Wednesday that Thomas would be signing the dotted line with the Texans. But according to Thomas' agent, Lamont Smith, the two sides "were unable to agree to terms." It's highly likely the Texans were offering Thomas the veteran's minimum, while Thomas' camp feels he's worth more.
SOURCE:
LAMONT SMITH ON TWITTER

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And of course I just traded Brown...

Michael Floyd suffered three broken fingers on his left hand in Wednesday's training camp practice.

Floyd is expected to miss six weeks, putting him in serious doubt for Week 1. His loss is a downgrade to Arizona's red-zone offense, though Floyd should return early in the year. John Brown projects to start opposite Larry Fitzgerald and could remain ahead of Floyd even when healthy. Floyd is in a make-or-break year after the Cardinals picked up his 2016 option.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Michael Floyd suffered three broken fingers on his left hand in Wednesday's training camp practice.

Floyd is expected to miss six weeks, putting him in serious doubt for Week 1. His loss is a downgrade to Arizona's red-zone offense, though Floyd should return early in the year. John Brown projects to start opposite Larry Fitzgerald and could remain ahead of Floyd even when healthy. Floyd is in a make-or-break year after the Cardinals picked up his 2016 option.

:)

Double good for me. I'm a Brown owner, and left Floyd off my WR rankings.

Looking at my terrible suicide team though, he was my WR2. YUCK even if healthy.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not good for me, got him on my dynasty team. Got other WRs though so meh, that the way it goes.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not good for me, got him on my dynasty team. Got other WRs though so meh, that the way it goes.
Harold- Just looked at your dynasty lineup. Yikes-you have a lot of red flags!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey , its dynasty, gotta think long term too, your not considering that, your only looking at THIS year...its not a re-draft league....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey , its dynasty, gotta think long term too, your not considering that, your only looking at THIS year...its not a re-draft league....
What you talking about, the player you wanted for MB has played one year.