• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

F*cking Oakland. Here they come

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You brought up the fucking Indians. So yes we were talking about legit WS contenders like the Stros, Yankees and Red Sox and the M's can't compete against them in the playoffs. The Tribe is a toss up and probably should be favored but wouldn't shock me if they defeated the Tribe. So yes, the M's need to make moves to try and compete against the top 3 teams in the AL.

You are a dumb shit, and a sensitive pussy.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I don't love quoting Run differential

Why is that?

Certainly, it doesn’t mean everything— and in some cases, it means nothing — but still, it’s a decent tool to use to determine what is what.

Crazy things happen, even over the course of a full season, but if you look at run diffs, and check the pythag records, it’s amazing how accurate it is considering how simple of a formula it is.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is that?

Certainly, it doesn’t mean everything— and in some cases, it means nothing — but still, it’s a decent tool to use to determine what is what.

Crazy things happen, even over the course of a full season, but if you look at run diffs, and check the pythag records, it’s amazing how accurate it is considering how simple of a formula it is.

But generally that stat is a predictor for the next season though isn't it? I know there has been a few seasons where the Mariners were terrible at it and were in contention until the final week then the next year they lost 100 games.

Truly who gives two shits if they get blown out in losses but win close games. If they do make the playoffs and face Boston or NY when the weather will favor the Mariners does it really matter if they play 1 run games?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took a watery shit this morning that could have beat you at checkers.

Move the fuck on.

Unoriginal asshole. Plus it's the Mariners board you stupid fuck, so maybe you should take your whoa is me nobody respects the Indians and get the fuck off the board.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unoriginal asshole. Plus it's the Mariners board you stupid fuck, so maybe you should take your whoa is me nobody respects the Indians and get the fuck off the board.

Other people have told you that their excrement could beat you at checkers?

On one hand, I’m completely shocked. On the other hand, I’m not; at all.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other people have told you that their excrement could beat you at checkers?

On one hand, I’m completely shocked. On the other hand, I’m not; at all.

Seriously, that's fucking pathetic. If you're going to insult someone come up with something better, if not then roll up your twat and move back to the Indians board.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, that's fucking pathetic. If you're going to insult someone come up with something better, if not then roll up your twat and move back to the Indians board.

You said that the idea that a turd could beat you at checkers was “unoriginal,” which would indicate that you’ve heard that before.

That is pretty pathetic. Funny as hell, but also pathetic.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said that the idea that a turd could beat you at checkers was “unoriginal,” which would indicate that you’ve heard that before.

That is pretty pathetic. Funny as hell, but also pathetic.

No, your insults are just bad. Not my fault you suck at life