• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ezekiel Elliott testifies under oath he liked to do drugs at Ohio State

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per NCAA.org
The NCAA drug-testing program, along with clear policies and effective education, protects student-athletes who play by the rules by playing clean. The purpose of the drug-testing program is to deter student-athletes from using performance-enhancing drugs, and it impacts the eligibility of student-athletes who try to cheat by using banned substances. The NCAA tests for steroids, peptide hormones and masking agents year-round and also tests for stimulants and recreational drugs during championships. Member schools also may test for these substances as part of their athletics department drug-deterrence programs.

Who is responsible for testing student-athletes?

The NCAA and its member schools share the responsibility of not only testing, but also educating student-athletes to prevent drug usage. The NCAA conducts testing at its championships, and year round on campus in Division I and II programs. In addition, the majority of institutions conduct their own institutional testing programs independent of NCAA drug testing. The NCAA spends more than $6 million annually on drug testing and education in an effort to deter the use of banned and harmful substances.

Nice clarification on who governs the drug testing. I was always under the impression schools administered these tests.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will not post a cynical post about Urban Meyer. I will not post a cynical post about Urban Meyer. I will not post a cynical post about Urban Meyer.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get in line. You'd have to be an idiot to not recognize that the NFL played dirty with the leaks.......
(whether you believe innocence or guilt)

I just did not pay attention to what the NFL did or did not do. I steered clear of it all. Saw the initial stuff and walked away.

What up with the name calling?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just did not pay attention to what the NFL did or did not do. I steered clear of it all. Saw the initial stuff and walked away.

What up with the name calling?

Well I apologize if you were shielded from all the events that occurred. Almost everything reported were lies leaked by NFL......

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I apologize if you were shielded from all the events that occurred. Almost everything reported were lies leaked by NFL......

I wasn't shielded. More like I didn't want to look at the car wreck. I know many many people who are huge fans of the game and did not pay attention to the details of that. Saw some headlines, saw the suspension, saw the lawsuit......saw tom come back game 5.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enough about Zeke.

We need more NE threads:yes:

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When in Rome......

I have done coke on many occasions. Smoke weed, tried a few other things along the way too. I drink and like to party (not as much now that hangovers have way of curbing that appetite). I like loud music and boobies.

But

I have never hit a woman.

Not sure what this is article is supposed to prove accept that he doesn't lie under oath like a president.
Just curious, but what does a President have to do with this thread?

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't even a student and I did drugs at OSU.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just showing that EE has more morals than a former president, that is all. Hand on the Bible and only one of them told the truth.
Still has no relationship to this thread, but your point is well taken.