• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ezekiel Elliott testifies under oath he liked to do drugs at Ohio State

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What it proves is the NFL continues to use the court of public opinion.
Remember all the false leaks in delategate?
Misinformation (lies) in Ray Rice and Bountygate?
Brown cover up by Mara (just make it go away)

TBH, no. But that is because it got cray cray and I could not care less about NE.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you trying to be ironic or is your reading comprehension legitimately this bad to where you can make a strawman of something I straight up didn't say, when I am arguing hypocrisy.
Going with the bold letters. Thats a bold move Cotton, lets see if it pays off for him. I dont think it will since the NCAA still has nothing to do with drug testing.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other news, 90% of students admit that they too did drugs at OSU

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TBH, no. But that is because it got cray cray and I could not care less about NE.

Get in line. You'd have to be an idiot to not recognize that the NFL played dirty with the leaks.......
(whether you believe innocence or guilt)

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going with the bold letters. Thats a bold move Cotton, lets see if it pays off for him. I dont think it will since the NCAA still has nothing to do with drug testing.

You legitimately still think I thought this to be the case? How dense are you man- just stop embarrassing yourself. If anything- that fact helps my argument- not the other way around.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You legitimately still think I thought this to be the case? How dense are you man- just stop embarrassing yourself. If anything- that fact helps my argument- not the other way around.
He is still wrong cotton and he is taking it to his grave.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In related news, I also liked to do drugs at Ohio State.
Yeah, I am kind of laughing at this on one end given my own lifestyle right now. Then there are the other patterns of behavior which are more troubling if you're a Cowboys fan (DV or [likely] not) going forward.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I am kind of laughing at this on one end given my own lifestyle right now. Then there are the other patterns of behavior which are more troubling if you're a Cowboys fan (DV or [likely] not) going forward.

Word.

Then again, I liked to hit girls at Ohio State as well. Of course, when I say "hit," I mean put my penis in their vaginas.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm betting the majority of college players would say they had that same life style.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,571.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word.

Then again, I liked to hit girls at Ohio State as well. Of course, when I say "hit," I mean put my penis in their vaginas.

That was my fave part of post HS edumaction too.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per NCAA.org
The NCAA drug-testing program, along with clear policies and effective education, protects student-athletes who play by the rules by playing clean. The purpose of the drug-testing program is to deter student-athletes from using performance-enhancing drugs, and it impacts the eligibility of student-athletes who try to cheat by using banned substances. The NCAA tests for steroids, peptide hormones and masking agents year-round and also tests for stimulants and recreational drugs during championships. Member schools also may test for these substances as part of their athletics department drug-deterrence programs.

Who is responsible for testing student-athletes?

The NCAA and its member schools share the responsibility of not only testing, but also educating student-athletes to prevent drug usage. The NCAA conducts testing at its championships, and year round on campus in Division I and II programs. In addition, the majority of institutions conduct their own institutional testing programs independent of NCAA drug testing. The NCAA spends more than $6 million annually on drug testing and education in an effort to deter the use of banned and harmful substances.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,571.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per NCAA.org
The NCAA drug-testing program, along with clear policies and effective education, protects student-athletes who play by the rules by playing clean. The purpose of the drug-testing program is to deter student-athletes from using performance-enhancing drugs, and it impacts the eligibility of student-athletes who try to cheat by using banned substances. The NCAA tests for steroids, peptide hormones and masking agents year-round and also tests for stimulants and recreational drugs during championships. Member schools also may test for these substances as part of their athletics department drug-deterrence programs.

Who is responsible for testing student-athletes?

The NCAA and its member schools share the responsibility of not only testing, but also educating student-athletes to prevent drug usage. The NCAA conducts testing at its championships, and year round on campus in Division I and II programs. In addition, the majority of institutions conduct their own institutional testing programs independent of NCAA drug testing. The NCAA spends more than $6 million annually on drug testing and education in an effort to deter the use of banned and harmful substances.

Boom.