• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Excerpt from Chipper Jones book

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling you out for being a tool takes little time out of my day.

And your jimmies are still rustled two days later, awesome. Don't make yourself such an easy target by getting so worked up over nothing.

"Oh noes, he likes someone I don't like, and I'm gonna act like a little suckatit baby about it"

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well good for you. I've met the guy and I am a fan of his.
You said you are a fan of his because he "speaks the truth". So you like him because he was open to the fact that he doesn't like foreigners.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he is. But why someone would actually like him because of it is idiotic.

It's already been clarified that I like him because I've actually met the guy at a fishing tournament and he was a nice guy, and unlike you, I don't hang on the shit said over 15 years ago.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And your jimmies are still rustled two days later, awesome. Don't make yourself such an easy target by getting so worked up over nothing.

"Oh noes, he likes someone I don't like, and I'm gonna act like a little suckatit baby about it"
Yeah this is what tools do. They'll just say "oh you're worked up over it" since it's not something I can disprove. I can just tell you I'm not worked up about it but they'll hold on to that because it helps mask the fact that they're a tool.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said you are a fan of his because he "speaks the truth". So you like him because he was open to the fact that he doesn't like foreigners.

I thought you said the other day you were familiar with the concept of trolling.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah this is what tools do. They'll just say "oh you're worked up over it" since it's not something I can disprove. I can just tell you I'm not worked up about it but they'll hold on to that because it helps mask the fact that they're a tool.

"I'm not worked up at all, but I'm gonna keep flailing around and calling you names because you like someone I don't like."

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you like him because he's a tool like you
Well, he calls in to the local sports station every Tuesday and Thursday during baseball season, that's all I really hear from him. He was part of an electric motor only fishing tournament me and a few of my buddies entered a few years ago and he seemed friendly enough to me.

And in the scenario he did state, would you want to ride on that train?

And as for the assimilation, I don't really care, I just like seeing you get your panties in a wad for the second day in a row over nothing.

Ypu quoted this comment earlier, but your jimmies were too rustled to fully comprehend I guess.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'm not worked up at all, but I'm gonna keep flailing around and calling you names because you like someone I don't like."
There ya go again saying things that you know you can't prove and I can't disprove. You assume I'm "flailing around" and then you assume I'm worked up because I called you a tool.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ypu quoted this comment earlier, but your jimmies were too rustled to fully comprehend I guess.
I know you went on a boating trip with him, I saw that part. Whoopie. You originally stated you liked him because he stated the truth. Are you backing off of that now? Do you disagree with what he said 15 years ago, and actually just like him because he was a decent reliever and a nice guy when you met him? If that's the case, fine.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There ya go again saying things that you know you can't prove and I can't disprove. You assume I'm "flailing around" and then you assume I'm worked up because I called you a tool.

Anyone that isn't worked up wouldn't spend this much time and effort on something because someone likes a guy he doesn't like.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you went on a boating trip with him, I saw that part. Whoopie. You originally stated you liked him because he stated the truth. Are you backing off of that now? Do you disagree with what he said 15 years ago, and actually just like him because he was a decent reliever and a nice guy when you met him? If that's the case, fine.

I thought you were familiar with trolling. I assumed his comments were why you didn't like the guy, I threw out the bait, and you took it.

No, I don't really love his comments(other than I agree that NYC is a shithole and I don't like people with purple hair), but they were made over 15 years ago, so it's time to get over it. He's a nice guy in person.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone that isn't worked up wouldn't spend this much time and effort on something because someone likes a guy he doesn't like.
And another thing you can't prove and I can't disprove. I guess you are worked up by that logic since you've spent just as much time defending the guy.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you were familiar with trolling. I assumed his comments were why you didn't like the guy, I threw out the bait, and you took it.

No, I don't really love his comments(other than I agree that NYC is a shithole and I don't like people with purple hair), but they were made over 15 years ago, so it's time to get over it. He's a nice guy in person.
Well then we are in agreement.