• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chandler Jones is kooky

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JONES:

"I haven't done anything wrong. The police said people were concerned about me because of my posts online,"

That is the statement to focus on. That is what brought cops to the door. Police in Nevada can decide to put you in a 72 hour "mental hold" on thier own.
I assume he made statements about hurting himself or others.

And the Raiders are not going to say anything. If one of your players is having some sort of mental breakdown ...you don't release details of it that could embarrass the guy and
send him over the edge.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it that hard to believe a murderer was murdered?

Whole lot of secrets were kept secret when that pos died.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it that hard to believe a murderer was murdered?

Whole lot of secrets were kept secret when that pos died.

What kind of secrets? The guy killed someone himself and tried to cover his tracks. Did Belichick put him up to it? Did Kraft give him the gun?

I think it's far more likely that a disturbed, sociopath killed himself than there was this grand, conspiracy theory covering up that he was murdered.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Implying a football coach ordered a hit on a prison inmate is kind of a ballsy claim, no?
It is.

But I can only imagine what all the Pats needed to bury. They paid for a murders side crib, so he could discretely live his shadow life.

McHoody would just be a soldier following orders, by giving orders, in this situation. Not the guy making the call.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't Chandler's brother also deal with a mental illness? Or am I thinking of someone else.

Jon Jones? I don't think he has mental illness issues but he has been caught doing PED's before fights and he also had an issue with cocaine. Haven't heard about actual mental issues though.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, let's try to get this straight:

Chandler Jones has:
  • Accused Mark Davis of molesting (or having direct knowledge of someone else doing so) Chandler's goddaughter
  • Accused Josh McDaniels of ordering a hit on Aaron Hernandez while in prison, and that he is covering up the murder of Aaron Hernandez.
  • Threatened any folks from the Raiders to not come 'help' because they won't report back
  • Says the NFLPA is full of snitches
  • Trashes RGIII and Schefter when they express concern

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kind of secrets? The guy killed someone himself and tried to cover his tracks. Did Belichick put him up to it? Did Kraft give him the gun?

I think it's far more likely that a disturbed, sociopath killed himself than there was this grand, conspiracy theory covering up that he was murdered.
The way RC tells it. The dude Hernandez killed was his lover n Hernandez killed him due to them breaking up. Both Hernandez's wife n the dude's wife who he killed were just fronts. All of this supposedly was about to publicly come out n Hernandez knowing this killed himself.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, let's try to get this straight:

Chandler Jones has:
  • Accused Mark Davis of molesting (or having direct knowledge of someone else doing so) Chandler's goddaughter
  • Accused Josh McDaniels of ordering a hit on Aaron Hernandez while in prison, and that he is covering up the murder of Aaron Hernandez.
  • Threatened any folks from the Raiders to not come 'help' because they won't report back
  • Says the NFLPA is full of snitches
  • Trashes RGIII and Schefter when they express concern

So, let's just say the man needs some help. Mental illness is no joke, understanding that you have it and need help is the biggest obstacle he faces now. Hope he gets the help he needs

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, maybe there is a correlation here. Didn't he, Hernandez and Antonio Brown play for the Patriots? Hmm, maybe there is something to his claims....and we all know Davis is just a fruit loop...so...maybe we should listen to his claims.

(please don't take this post seriously, because it's not serious at all, unlike Jones' condition)