• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Every B10 team in the top 100 in RPI

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw on the broadcast of the Michigan-Purdue game last night that UM has the toughest remaining schedule in the country ( opponents have like a 74.5% win pct ). If Michigan wins the B10 they will have 100% earned it because that is some brutal shit coming up.

azchamps

Hoopla Cash
$ 84.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw on the broadcast of the Michigan-Purdue game last night that UM has the toughest remaining schedule in the country ( opponents have like a 74.5% win pct ). If Michigan wins the B10 they will have 100% earned it because that is some brutal shit coming up.

:agree:

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it true that Payne is coming back next week? If so, MSU will be a better team.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big deal. Except for Mich, (not ST), who in the big 10 has a chance of winning the big dance?
I'm an ARIZONA homer just asking an honest question.

one homer to another...honest questions demand honest answers: MSU, MICHIGAN, IOWA and WISCONSIN all 'have a chance' to cut net in Austin.

you don't honestly think Michigan has a better chance to win the title over MSU, do you? Unless you are assuming that Payne isn't going to play ever again, that's just sillly

pfft...MSU has a good chance of cutting net w/o Payne (or Dawson - who I still compare favorably to NJ :becky:)...With BOTH of them playing at 100%?...State's 'chances' become (almost) a 'sure bet.'

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to me it was McGary's inclusion into the lineup late in the year that put Michigan over the top. I could be wrong, however that guy was great in the NCAA's

Michigan simply can't get the same production and level of intensity from a Morgan/Horford combo as they did McGary. McGary's just a much better big man. Better hands, better touch, better awareness, better motor, more aggressive, etc...

PG play is coming around but it's nowhere near the level it was in 2013. I think Michigan has an Elite 8 ceiling. But like I've also said about Michigan, they will run and can shoot the rock as well as anyone...

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Re-watched" it this morning... I believe it was:

1. Michigan
2. Texas Tech
3. ASU

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to teamrankings.com these are the current probabilities for teams to win the NCAA tournament. So take a peak if you want.

NCAA Tournamanent Predictions Detail

B10 has 5 of the top 18 MOST likely teams to win the NCAA title.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually REALLY like teamrankings because they use about every measurable metric in their analysis so it tends work out pretty well. If you had used their rankings last year you would have had 7 of the Elite 8 and 3 of the final 4. Pretty damn good in a year where Michigan, Cuse and Wichita werent expected to be there this site had Ville, UM and Cuse in their top 4.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one homer to another...honest questions demand honest answers: MSU, MICHIGAN, IOWA and WISCONSIN all 'have a chance' to cut net in Austin.

pfft...MSU has a good chance of cutting net w/o Payne (or Dawson - who I still compare favorably to NJ :becky:)...With BOTH of them playing at 100%?...State's 'chances' become (almost) a 'sure bet.'

I'm sorry, but NO.

1) Wisconsin is not good enough to win the national championship. I'm sorry, they just aren't. Can they make the Elite 8? Possibly, but I don't even think that is likely.

2) MSU would not win the national championship without Payne. That's just idiotic. Dawson, sure...he jumps high, that's the extent of what he does...(he's a good rebounder and good in transition, in other words).

3) ALMOST A SURE BET? This veteran team was healthy and almost lost to a UK team that barely knew each other's last names when they played. GTFO with that 'sure bet', you're making yourself sound incredibly stupid.

azchamps

Hoopla Cash
$ 84.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AZ is the next NC. Not even the Orange can take this year away from ARIZONA!!!
GO CATS!!! BEAR DOWN!!!

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was surprised at the love Louisville received and the hate Syracuse received. If it were me, I switch the two and we are good. IMO, Arizona and Duke has the best 5 on the floor, however both benches could do more. Really see no way Syracuse and Arizona loses their conference and are both, IMO, odds on to take down a NR 1 seed which should yield a better than average chance of sliding into the final 8. I really like Syracuse as a final 4 primarily due to their zone defense which on neutral floors is tough to break. Also liked their bench until Coleman went out......actually; still like their bench.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wrong. The teamstats page is giving Nebby a 3% chance to make the NCAAs. Like me, they are predicting a 15-15 record.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, but NO.

1) Wisconsin is not good enough to win the national championship. I'm sorry, they just aren't. Can they make the Elite 8? Possibly, but I don't even think that is likely.

2) MSU would not win the national championship without Payne. That's just idiotic. Dawson, sure...he jumps high, that's the extent of what he does...(he's a good rebounder and good in transition, in other words).

3) ALMOST A SURE BET? This veteran team was healthy and almost lost to a UK team that barely knew each other's last names when they played. GTFO with that 'sure bet', you're making yourself sound incredibly stupid.

I'm sure H2S forgot the "/s" notation indicating sarcasm. Albeit he has many Spartan-related flaws, he's one of the most intelligent posters you'll come across, on this site.

azchamps

Hoopla Cash
$ 84.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ARIZONA is the only team in the country that shows that they play as a team. ONE and DONE?