• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPIN shutting down

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been a member here for 2 years but haven't posted much here.

Are there any buckeye fans here?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been a member here for 2 years but haven't posted much here.

Are there any buckeye fans here?

Are you an ESPN member? When I logged on and saw that Facebook nonsense I was pissed. I new it was coming because the baseball threads were already doing it. TMZSPN will lose a lot of traffic but maybe the moderating was becoming too difficult.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not logging in with FB. Too many stalkers out there. :wtf:

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome my buckeye brethren. Nice to see some new posters. Will be cool to have some backup when defending the bucks from anti buckeye posters.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you an ESPN member? When I logged on and saw that Facebook nonsense I was pissed. I new it was coming because the baseball threads were already doing it. TMZSPN will lose a lot of traffic but maybe the moderating was becoming too difficult.

Yes, I was, under a different screen name. I wasn't too impressed with this place a couple of years ago. Hopefully there will be improvement.

Do they tolerate the kind of crapola posted by Alloutabrains, that Cochise joker, Chumpy, ImaloserCanesfan (that one is generic, they are all losers) et al here? That really grew tiresome.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I answered my own question. . . since 4:43 AM today, there have only been two threads with posts on the General board. One of them accuses Urban Meyer of covering up a murder. The other accuses Urban Meyer (falsely, it appears) of turning in Florida for a potential recruiting violation.

Yawn.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I answered my own question. . . since 4:43 AM today, there have only been two threads with posts on the General board. One of them accuses Urban Meyer of covering up a murder. The other accuses Urban Meyer (falsely, it appears) of turning in Florida for a potential recruiting violation.

Yawn.

Not sure how any of us would be able to answer your question as we don't know any of those EPENIS posters or their antics. Cwerph, I don't think you would find many sporting boards exploding with chat at that late of an hour. Give it sometime.... This is a much better site than the ESPIN boards ever were in my totally bias humble opinion.

Hope you hang around for a bit.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I was, under a different screen name. I wasn't too impressed with this place a couple of years ago. Hopefully there will be improvement.

Do they tolerate the kind of crapola posted by Alloutabrains, that Cochise joker, Chumpy, ImaloserCanesfan (that one is generic, they are all losers) et al here? That really grew tiresome.

Loser= team with only one NC since 1968 and only 2 wins over a top 5 in the past 35 years. LMAO@ Urban Headcase and Bugeyed State. The Curse of the Bamabino is now upon you because of your dooshnanny fans over at ESPN. Watching Headcase-boy fall flat on his face will be such a joy.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loser= team with only one NC since 1968 and only 2 wins over a top 5 in the past 35 years. LMAO@ Urban Headcase and Bugeyed State. The Curse of the Bamabino is now upon you because of your dooshnanny fans over at ESPN. Watching Headcase-boy fall flat on his face will be such a joy.

Oh, goody. The egang is here. Do they allow multiple screen names here too? Otherwise, you won't last a week.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He sure won't last trolling team boards. That is strongly looked down on here.

Welcome new buckeye fans. Looking forward to the upcoming season.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For clarification

Alloutabrains is known as Alloutanames and is a Maryland fan and despises Penn State but has lately been going after Ohio State. Not sure why. Alloutanames posts some of the most unbelieveable stuff you can imagine. Half of it is made up. Some is actually truthful. Hopefully, Alloutanames does not join SportsHoopla. A complete troll.

socal_cochise is at least obvious because he always uses _cochise. He was banned over and over at ESPN. Another complete an UTTER troll. Not even sure if _cochise knows anything about football. Hopefully, that one does not join. _cochise will create around 50 threads about nothing and then create another thread about how dead the forums are and say they are leaving. Only to be back the next day and do it all over again. But he/she/it might already be banned as I think they have complained about being banned at SportsHoopla.

OSUNationalChumpz is a Texas fan. A die hard Texas fan. When we attacked texas OSUnationalchumpz would show his jealousy by creating some classic troll posts. Mostly based on fiction.

The canes fan is fairly new and has posted some really dumb things because it shows that he has a complete lack of knowledge of football prior to 2010. Must be a 16 year old or something. He could join SportsHoopla because he is passionate and mostly starts threads about how great the Miami Hurricanes are doing, and I always post back, "The answer is Nevin Shapiro."

I just joined SportsHoopla myself on 7/3 or was it 7/2?. Many of the Husker SportsHoopla posters were on ESPN and left during the robusted time.