• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Enough is enough

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers need to start winning

They are on the verge of out-tanking the king of tanks - the Sixers

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, let 'em get in a position to get the most ping pong balls by being the worst in the NBA!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, let 'em get in a position to get the most ping pong balls by being the worst in the NBA!

^^^THIS^^^

Imo, they are showing just enough promise with the young guys to make themselves attractive to top FA's, but still losing enough to have a good shot at keeping that pick and possibly landing Simmons or Ingram.

The recent loss to Dallas was a perfect loss. They played well overall and looked promising. But they managed to still lose the game and help their lottery chances.

Losses that can be attributed to their youth rather than just sucking are a good thing. :lol:

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^THIS^^^

Imo, they are showing just enough promise with the young guys to make themselves attractive to top FA's, but still losing enough to have a good shot at keeping that pick and possibly landing Simmons or Ingram.

The recent loss to Dallas was a perfect loss. They played well overall and looked promising. But they managed to still lose the game and help their lottery chances.

Losses that can be attributed to their youth rather than just sucking are a good thing. :lol:
I agree they played well and looked promosing. You put Ben Simmons and a stud free agent on this team, the road back to the top will definitely start!

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree they played well and looked promosing. You put Ben Simmons and a stud free agent on this team, the road back to the top will definitely start!

If they are fortunate to get the #1 pick, the Lakers could instantly turn things around this summer. That huge trade chip along with a couple max player slots could result in a crazy reload following Kobe's departure. It's an extreme best case scenario, but not out of the realm of possibilities.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they are fortunate to get the #1 pick, the Lakers could instantly turn things around this summer. That huge trade chip along with a couple max player slots could result in a crazy reload following Kobe's departure. It's an extreme best case scenario, but not out of the realm of possibilities.
The Lakers and the fans deserve the extreme best case scenario after the Paul mess.:lol:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers need to start winning

They are on the verge of out-tanking the king of tanks - the Sixers

You should be happy. Even though it happened last year, the team with the worst record rarely gets the #1 pick.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ish Smith has sparked Philly and they are competitive. He has made everyone on that team better it seems. They are going to win a nice chunk of games if they keep this up.

Lakers are doing their thing and are young. Figured Clarkson would be doing a little better this year but once Kobe is gone, he would likely step it up I assume?

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enough is enough. It's time to fire Byron Scott. His handling of Russell is mind boggling. Enough of the tough love act. Enough of the conflicting criticisms. The old school rhetoric is out of control. There is no offensive system as far as I can tell, the defensive schemes are inconsistent at best, and he just keeps alienating the younger players. Keeping Byron is best for #TeamTank but hopefully it won't be detrimental to the psyche of the youth.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enough is enough. It's time to fire Byron Scott. His handling of Russell is mind boggling. Enough of the tough love act. Enough of the conflicting criticisms. The old school rhetoric is out of control. There is no offensive system as far as I can tell, the defensive schemes are inconsistent at best, and he just keeps alienating the younger players. Keeping Byron is best for #TeamTank but hopefully it won't be detrimental to the psyche of the youth.
Stay the course with Scott. We are in full tank mode. Hope he is gone before the draft and a new coach in place.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay the course with Scott. We are in full tank mode. Hope he is gone before the draft and a new coach in place.

I doubt they fire him until the season is over. He best be gone soon after it's over though.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers are waiting for the Warriors to win their second championship and then swoop in and entice Luke Walton to takeover the helm of which he'll oblige.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt they fire him until the season is over. He best be gone soon after it's over though.
I ment
If he is gone before the draft and a new coach in place, that means after the season. Lol

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers are waiting for the Warriors to win their second championship and then swoop in and entice Luke Walton to takeover the helm of which he'll oblige.
I am good with that now. I think Luke is going to be a great coach.