• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

End of the SEC era

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And 6-8 team in the top 25 at the end of the season.

Now that Winston is out of the way, maybe we'll start getting SEC vs Big 12 and Pac vs Big10 playoff matchups that everyone wants.

I'll say it again and again until someone else with half a brain stem agrees...

ACC's Georgia Tech running that "hi-bred" triple option WITH a QB who can throw downfield is immediately in my top5 beginning in 15'.

Right behind Oregon as the 2 best teams offensively in the country right now in my opinion.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say it again and again until someone else with half a brain stem agrees...

ACC's Georgia Tech running that "hi-bred" triple option WITH a QB who can throw downfield is immediately in my top5 beginning in 15'.

Right behind Oregon as the 2 best teams offensively in the country right now in my opinion.
Thats fair. Georgia Tech is always one of the scariest teams in a bowl game but somewhere every year they seem to slip up against teams who can play that style.

Also the 2 best offensive teams are in the championship

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I've been saying for years, TEAMS WIN TITLES, NOT CONFERENCES. BAMA won the NC in '09, '11, and '12. Not UK, Arky, Ole Miss, Miss St, etc., but Bama. SEC is like the rest of the conferences. There isn't a dominant conference out there.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 years ago: "We don't play old man football"
This year: "We have SEC Speed"

*looks at jersey. yup, still the same colors*

:noidea:

Good football teams are good no matter what conference they are in

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats fair. Georgia Tech is always one of the scariest teams in a bowl game but somewhere every year they seem to slip up against teams who can play that style.

Also the 2 best offensive teams are in the championship

Actually, GT is a pretty shitty bowl team. They are now 2-5 under Johnson in bowl games. It's very easy to prepare for GTs offense if you have almost a month to prepare for it, hence the reason GT has won only two games under Johnson. Mrs State was just another overrated as hell SEC West team.