• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

End of Season Transfers Thread

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a plan c I posted of the tweets. :lol:

I'm really not sure why they aren't showing up, especially after refreshing the page.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many teams gonna be after this guy.

Let's go Wojo!! Use that prior relationship!!!

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard that Virginia is the favorite to land him.

Yeah once the restrictions were lifted they became basically a lock. Maybe Duke but I doubt it.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah once the restrictions were lifted they became basically a lock. Maybe Duke but I doubt it.

I don't think he goes to Duke. Duke's interest just isn't there now. They did recruit him when he was in high school. The word was he signed with Memphis because he wanted to stay close to home and his parents were very influential in his recruitment to go there.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very happy with UConn's transfers in and out.

I would've rather Lubin stayed and a guy like Nolan left, but getting Miller and Gibbs alone is fantastic.

Adding the VCU kid next year to replace Hamilton and/or Purvis is ideal.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deuce Bello's biggest mistake was following Quincy Miller to Baylor.

Wake Forest PG Madison Jones has been dismissed from the program. He was previously suspended from the team in March.

Jeff Bzdelik was hired five years ago and so far the only recruit he signed at Wake Forest that has graduated is Daniel Green. Codi Miller-McIntyre, Devin Thomas and Andre Washington are on track to graduate in 2016. Greg McClinton (if he doesn't transfer) is on track to graduate in 2017.

In his three full classes (he was fired in 2014 and the only recruit he signed in 2014 that stayed was Rondale Watson. Watson is a likely candidate to transfer), Bzdelik had 7 transfers and is likely to only have 4-5 players (depending if McClinton stays) that actually graduated.

One of the many excuses given for firing Dino Gaudio and hiring Jeff Bzdelik was to bring in four year guys who graduate from the school. So laughable.

What a train wreck.

Last edited:

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 2010, Scout.com named Quincy Miller their #2 prospect behind only Anthony Davis as both were incoming Freshmen to Baylor and Kentucky. Miller played a couple years in the D-League and now is on the Brooklyn NBA team roster. But he has been a HUGE disappointment of rising talent. So has Bello, who transferred from Baylor, to Missouri, and now from Missouri to East Tennessee.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 2010, Scout.com named Quincy Miller their #2 prospect behind only Anthony Davis as both were incoming Freshmen to Baylor and Kentucky. Miller played a couple years in the D-League and now is on the Brooklyn NBA team roster. But he has been a HUGE disappointment of rising talent. So has Bello, who transferred from Baylor, to Missouri, and now from Missouri to East Tennessee.

Isn't that where Indiana forward Hanner-Parea is transferring to as well? If both are eligible they should make some noise in the SoCon this year.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, he has. While he lists Chicago, IL as his hometown, he actually moved to the Triad metro area when he was 13. He went to High School in Winston until he transferred to one of the private schools in High Point. I was surprised that he ended up at Baylor.

Deuce Bello has been an awful college player. He was another guy that I got pissed off at Bzdelik for not landing. He is from Greensboro, but he has just been horrid.

Kwe Parker reminds me a lot of him, which is why I'm happy that Wake decided to back off of Parker.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he has. While he lists Chicago, IL as his hometown, he actually moved to the Triad metro area when he was 13. He went to High School in Winston until he transferred to one of the private schools in High Point. I was surprised that he ended up at Baylor.

Deuce Bello has been an awful college player. He was another guy that I got pissed off at Bzdelik for not landing. He is from Greensboro, but he has just been horrid.

Kwe Parker reminds me a lot of him, which is why I'm happy that Wake decided to back off of Parker.

Yep, Bello and Miller attended Westchester Country Day School in High Point. They've produced a couple of D-1 kids in the past. And it looks like Kwe Parker is going to Rutgers barring a major shift.