• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Empty seats today in California

BigDGarciaFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To LA: next ram or charger home game, I think the entire city and surrounding areas should close every shopping mall, movie theater, liquor store, clothing store and library in observance of gameday

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you think phrasing something subjectively like "greatest by a landside" isn't just a little sprinkle of hyperbole I'm not sure what I can tell you.
You need to get out to the midwest and south if you think bay area people are the nicest is all I'm saying. You realize Oakland is in the bay area correct?

Those Berkinstock, jean wearing, tree hugging liberals are just a bunch of hippies left over from the 60s.

Those left over hippies believe in community, respect and love. I dig that. Too many republicans and racist down south and the mid west a way too boring. THeres a reason a house in SF costs a million bucks and the same house in the midwest is 85 grand.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those left over hippies believe in community, respect and love. I dig that. Too many republicans and racist down south and the mid west a way too boring. THeres a reason a house in SF costs a million bucks and the same house in the midwest is 85 grand.
Yes it's called economics. My shitty old town in MA has houses going for over $1M. I would've never though such a thing was possible. But jobs and foriegner moving in attending college have driven that market to outrageousness.
As for your belief in community... ok

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it's called economics. My shitty old town in MA has houses going for over $1M. I would've never though such a thing was possible. But jobs and foriegner moving in attending college have driven that market to outrageousness.
As for your belief in community... ok

Good for you. Hopefully you own property with the dramatic increase.
But come on... you gotta admit hippies are great neighbors. :clap: Boston is a pretty cool town too. Everyone is different. Some like country some like big city and some like the burbs. I just like diversity and friendly people. Thats why I like SF and the scenery is amazing along with the weather. But if I had millions its the Hollywood Hill by far! To each his own my brother.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude a nuclear warhead could hit LA and about 90% of the Country would have no clue wtf is going on until the next stupid ass Avengers or Marvel bullshit movie didn't come out within 6 months.

The FUCK did the dumbass Rams/Chargers owners think they were gonna do there, unless their play is providing free 8 oz. bags of coke upon entry?

Remember in that movie THE ROCK with NICHOLAS FUCKING CAGE how it was so tragic San Fran was gonna get nailed by nerve gas? Well there's a reason that movie hasn't been remade, nobody gives two flying fucks about California outside of when those fucks keep moving to republican states to get free tax breaks and then continuing to spew their far left bullshit.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Politics forum ....

i-will-go-way-simple-silhouette-illustration-stick-figure-man-holding-red-arrow-pointing-direction-47247425.jpg

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude a nuclear warhead could hit LA and about 90% of the Country would have no clue wtf is going on until the next stupid ass Avengers or Marvel bullshit movie didn't come out within 6 months.

The FUCK did the dumbass Rams/Chargers owners think they were gonna do there, unless their play is providing free 8 oz. bags of coke upon entry?

Remember in that movie THE ROCK with NICHOLAS FUCKING CAGE how it was so tragic San Fran was gonna get nailed by nerve gas? Well there's a reason that movie hasn't been remade, nobody gives two flying fucks about California outside of when those fucks keep moving to republican states to get free tax breaks and then continuing to spew their far left bullshit.

Nicest part of the country in a landslide. How do you make it in liberal Seattle with those viewpoints.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for you. Hopefully you own property with the dramatic increase.
But come on... you gotta admit hippies are great neighbors. :clap: Boston is a pretty cool town too. Everyone is different. Some like country some like big city and some like the burbs. I just like diversity and friendly people. Thats why I like SF and the scenery is amazing along with the weather. But if I had millions its the Hollywood Hill by far! To each his own my brother.
Right on. I've lived everywhere, big city, burbs, country and over seas. No longer a fan of big city living. I enjoy the burbs. Country living just a little slow for my taste but likely have the nicest people IMHO. I'm likely moving overseas next year permanently. I love south east asia, in particular Thailand. I've already spent 2.5 years there over the years. Great country, people and food. Inexpensive and easy to travel around the rest of SEA.
We can disagree about the SF area and people, it's all good.

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read that article too. It's like therapy, lol.

So even though his Go Fund Me was expired and he wasn't asking for donations, people still donated another $1500 or so to Joseph McRae's cause, and he'll have another banner flying over Stubhub this Sunday. He's even having a twitter poll to choose what it will say. My guess is he'll be doing this at every home game. Stubhub will be painted red this week. Chargers going to 0-3.

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whaaaat? Have you ever been to SF? Its absolutely beautiful and has the nicest people in the country by a land slide. Its easily our nations nicest "big city". Absolutely amazing place to live.
SF has some nice scenery. Weather is much better in SoCal. Other than that it's a typical liberal city with a tiny middle class. Rich people working in Silicon Valley battling for million dollar homes, the worst homeless problem in the country, and a middle class full of people commuting from long distances because they can't afford to actually live there.

Despite money and effort, homelessness in SF as bad as ever

The Bay Area's middle class is being squeezed out in droves: report

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF has some nice scenery. Weather is much better in SoCal. Other than that it's a typical liberal city with a tiny middle class. Rich people working in Silicon Valley battling for million dollar homes, the worst homeless problem in the country, and a middle class full of people commuting from long distances because they can't afford to actually live there.

Despite money and effort, homelessness in SF as bad as ever

The Bay Area's middle class is being squeezed out in droves: report

Yeah, the Internet business made a ton of millionaires and squeezed out the middle class. The other thing that's tough is property value sky rocketed meaning property taxes sky rocketed affecting many families. The homeless problem has a lot to do with the nicer weather and the people being accepting. My Mom lives in the Bay area and had to drive a hour and a half to get to work. I couldn't imagine spending 3 hours a day in a car. The good news is she bought a house for $179,000 and it was recently appraised at $800,000 and it's a 2 bedroom house at 800 square feet. Ridiculous!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope some company out there creates a halloween costume called "NFL stadium" and its just a costume to look like an empty stadium seat.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To LA: next ram or charger home game, I think the entire city and surrounding areas should close every shopping mall, movie theater, liquor store, clothing store and library in observance of gameday
LOL, yeah and close all of the many, many other attractions that people can do and will do on gameday.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash