• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Embarrassing officiating

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christmas hit the ball first that's another tough call that could go either way.

if you are going to try and say that charge call wasn't similar then you are lying to yourself. bang bang just like the play at the Carrier Dome

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahaha you would say that. johnny bias is back baby!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHA im dying right now.

Forget that I thought it should hve been a block.

I read over all these comments and didn't even notice that one was from John until you just posted this lol.

Welcome back in deed.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHA im dying right now.

Forget that I thought it should hve been a block.

I read over all these comments and didn't even notice that one was from John until you just posted this lol.

Welcome back in deed.

it's amazing how much butthurt is on this board.

must of really ruined that one guy :laugh3:

cough *DCzona*

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's amazing how much butthurt is on this board.

must of really ruined that one guy :laugh3:

cough *DCzona*

sweet grammar! love that he's back and I can comment on his posts yet he can't comment on mine because he has me blocked. it's wonderful

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you are going to try and say that charge call wasn't similar then you are lying to yourself. bang bang just like the play at the Carrier Dome

Lol dude did I not literally say a tough call that could go either way, you missed the most important part of the sentence.

And if they called Parker running through Gbinje a block than the call against Fair was a block, absolutely positively. If they called a charge on Parker than they got the call at the end of the game right. Either way there's a hell of a lot more going on than fouls in a game. It was a good game.

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looked like a good call to me.

It may have been but they called it a block earlier in the game, can't have it both ways. Like I've said a million times now a call is a call is a call, doesn't matter too much.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Technical sure I just didn't like the ejection part.

sorry but you can't show up the officials like that, in any situation, no matter who you are. that deserved 4 technicals, not 2. the ejection was literally the only possible outcome after JB reacted like that and deep down you know it

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may have been but they called it a block earlier in the game, can't have it both ways. Like I've said a million times now a call is a call is a call, doesn't matter too much.

Oh, I didn't see that part. If that's the truth then I can understand why you're pissed. I would be too.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I didn't see that part. If that's the truth then I can understand why you're pissed. I would be too.

like i said earlier. it is not the game situation but the lack of consistency relative to the way the rest of the game was called that makes this much different than duke/su round 1 countroversial call

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry but you can't show up the officials like that, in any situation, no matter who you are. that deserved 4 technicals, not 2. the ejection was literally the only possible outcome after JB reacted like that and deep down you know it

Coach JB was damn near to the middle of the court....he would have thrown his coat but he couldn't get it all the way off.

He deserved the T. I couldn't hear shit, but you could see bullshit come out his lips at least twice.

The minute CJ was called for the offensive foul, I thought the game was over. The double T was the right thing. And that mandates an ejection. It was the right call. And it makes for a great potential rematch in the ACC tournament.

This was a great game for Duke, SU and the ACC.

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't like to see that but sure an ejection was neccesary.

Cj should have been called for a block, not a doubt in my mind.

As I said above like in Xmas block on the dunk it was tough and could go "either way".

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heaven forbid fair couldn't take a jump....

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like most of the comments above are correct. Boeheim got what he deserved and he acted badly. After viewing the replay a bunch of times, I thought the call was suspect. The defender was leaning into Fair as he was going up. I'm not saying it was a bad call; as it was a close call. IMO, most times that's a block. Definitely would have made a difference in the score and maybe the outcome of the game. Jonvi is correct; next game is the ACC tournament and chances are those teams get to decide the rubber-match.

IMO, Syracuse stays in the top 10; maybe 7-8 and if Syracuse wins out, still gets a NR 1.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like i said earlier. it is not the game situation but the lack of consistency relative to the way the rest of the game was called that makes this much different than duke/su round 1 countroversial call

Which I also said. Yet your dumbass still attacked me and said I was a hater.

:doh:

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Under the new rules you're not supposed to be able to get in front of an airborne player and take the charge.