• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ECF: Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavs

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was anything said about Kyrie's ankle after the game?

Often, those minor ankle tweaks are worse the next day. If there is bad swelling today, I'd expect the Cavs to sit him out Game 5.

He said he is fine, but like you said, you dont know whats up till the adrenaline wears off, and see how he feels today

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He played well in the Eastern Conference playoffs last season as well but he was largely irrelevant against Golden State. That's not an aberration. He doesn't match up against them.

Wonder why that is, not that i dont believe it, but he avoids the better defenders on GS, should be able to really hit the glass against them

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those 4 fouls might be a big time blessing in disguise.

Love & LeBron have been performing at a high level all post-season. Kyrie - on the other hand - hasn't been quite himself yet... until last night.

Everything was put on Kyrie's shoulders last night for an 18 minute stretch, and he answered the call big time. Maybe this game will be what's gets things clicking for him.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those 4 fouls might be a big time blessing in disguise.

Love & LeBron have been performing at a high level all post-season. Kyrie - on the other hand - hasn't been quite himself yet... until last night.

Everything was put on Kyrie's shoulders last night for an 18 minute stretch, and he answered the call big time. Maybe this game will be what's gets things clicking for him.

Let's hope not

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which then has no negative impact on the Heat.

Good luck to Bosh if he's trying to clear a physical though. That seems to be the one important aspect that you're missing. You also seem to be the only one that keeps trying to bring up some type of doomsday situation.

Personally, with Bosh's salary looking to be wiped from the books and it no longer coming back on the Heat, I still don't want to see him play. It's not worth it. But if he wants to go play, I really question the team that would allow him to play while on blood thinners given the significant risks associated with his condition.
Me?

I read an article from Winderman and heard Tim Reynolds- 2 of the bigger Heat reporters based in Miami write/speak about it within the last 48 hours.

I mean- unless you think those 2 guys are reporting on it just because its totally irrelevant.....lol.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone hear Shaq and Barkley going after each other last night?

Those guys come closer and closer to blows every game

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me?

I read an article from Winderman and heard Tim Reynolds- 2 of the bigger Heat reporters based in Miami write/speak about it within the last 48 hours.

I mean- unless you think those 2 guys are reporting on it just because its totally irrelevant.....lol.

In no way is this a bad thing for the Heat, but you seem to be trying to spin the narrative.

What exactly could go wrong for the Heat? Do you think Bosh passes a physical?

It got brought up by two Heat beat writers because it's an update on the situation. Again, where is it bad for the Heat?

1) Bosh's salary will be off the books.
2) It looks like if Bosh does play again, the Heat won't be penalized.

So where does this fall on the Heat? Will Bosh pass a physical (I'm asking this repeatedly because I want an answer from you)?

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's hope not
giphy.gif

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In no way is this a bad thing for the Heat, but you seem to be trying to spin the narrative.

It got brought up by two Heat beat writers because it's an update on the situation. Again, where is it bad for the Heat?

So where does this fall on the Heat? Will Bosh pass a physical (I'm asking this repeatedly because I want an answer from you)?

You can't argue with stupid.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i think its a GREAT thing for the HEat---- they are acknowledging Bosh might come back and dont want to get burned by it.

the deal they make with him wont be as good as getting him off the books completely through forced medical retirement-- buts its better than taking the substantial risk of throwing 25M in its entirety back on the books.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO that was hilarious.

That was getting nasty before Ernie stepped in

"You rode Kobe's, than Wades' and even Alonzo Mournings coattails"

"Charles, why are you even in the HOF?"

LMAO

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeter likes to rub his balls on Aaron Judge's buttocks

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think its a GREAT thing for the HEat---- they are acknowledging Bosh might come back and dont want to get burned by it.

the deal they make with him wont be as good as getting him off the books completely through forced medical retirement-- buts its better than taking the substantial risk of throwing 25M in its entirety back on the books.

Because they can't control what Bosh does and it's likely he refuses to listen to reason.

Of course than do your due diligence if you're the Heat. But if Bosh was dead set on coming back and there was a realistic possibility, then why is the Heat talking about a buyout and not bringing Bosh back? I'll give you a hint - because he probably won't ever pass a physical and any team with two functioning brain cells isn't going to risk it.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God this guy's a tool. Amazing there's a woman out there that'd offer him their pookyak.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because they can't control what Bosh does and it's likely he refuses to listen to reason.

Of course than do your due diligence if you're the Heat. But if Bosh was dead set on coming back and there was a realistic possibility, then why is the Heat talking about a buyout and not bringing Bosh back? I'll give you a hint - because he probably won't ever pass a physical and any team with two functioning brain cells isn't going to risk it.

lol why is this even an issue anymore...?

IF Bosh is smart he'll back away from the NBA. dying on the court ain't worth it...