• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ECF: 2) Boston Celtics vs 8) Miami Heat

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe we can kick in some money for a new GM/President for the Warriors who will get them "light years ahead"? :noidea:

we can get someone thatll make better draft picks....
Maybe the Warriors will start two 7 footers and get killed on the glass anyway like the Cavs.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn’t call it irony when you immediately pivoted to “it must be a travel”. I think it was rather predictable.
what do we call it if you need to lie to cover your lie?

said I never admit I'm wrong....but I admitted I was wrong on this very topic
Now you claim I said "must be a travel" when what I really said was "IF anything, it's a travel". Never said it was one.

Once again, only question now is what you can do what you claimed I never do that I did.....admit you were wrong.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Warriors will start two 7 footers and get killed on the glass anyway like the Cavs.
how many years are the Sixers in to the "Process"?

Cavs will def. have more success- at this point the Sixers were still tanking and giving up assets for Maurkeez Fultz.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what do we call it if you need to lie to cover your lie?

said I never admit I'm wrong....but I admitted I was wrong on this very topic
Now you claim I said "must be a travel" when what I really said was "IF anything, it's a travel". Never said it was one.
Because there had to be an “IF anything”. You couldn’t just own being wrong. You were looking for another layer to hopefully be right. You held tightly to “could be a travel” through numerous posts.
Once again, only question now is what you can do what you claimed I never do that I did.....admit you were wrong.
When I’m wrong, I will. I wasn’t wrong. You immediately pivoted. You think use of the word IF changes that. It doesn’t.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many years are the Sixers in to the "Process"?

Cavs will def. have more success- at this point the Sixers were still tanking and giving up assets for Maurkeez Fultz.
Awwww… you’re mad because you’re a pussy who disappears when things don’t go your way. Next to the Bucks, no one underachieved more than the Cavs did this year in the playoffs. Counting two play in losses last year, Bickerstaff’s Cavs are now 1-6 in playoff caliber games. 1-6. Embiid has gotten to at least the 2nd round in 5 of his 6 playoff appearances. Before you are allowed to talk Cavs shit, how about the Cavs manufacture something better than a .142 win percentage in playoff caliber games.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awwww… you’re mad because you’re a pussy who disappears when things don’t go your way. Next to the Bucks, no one underachieved more than the Cavs did this year in the playoffs. Counting two play in losses last year, Bickerstaff’s Cavs are now 1-6 in playoff caliber games. 1-6. Embiid has gotten to at least the 2nd round in 5 of his 6 playoff appearances. Before you are allowed to talk Cavs shit, how about the Cavs manufacture something better than a .142 win percentage in playoff caliber games.

They got Mitchell by folding last year…

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They got Mitchell by folding last year…
How so? Was that the plan? Are you saying the pick the Cavs sent was better than the pick the Knicks would have sent?

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How so? Was that the plan? Are you saying the pick the Cavs sent was better than the pick the Knicks would have sent?

They wouldn’t have had the pick last year, it would’ve gone to Indiana

That pick became Agbaji, who went in the Mitchell deal.

I doubt they beat the Knicks deal without him

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because there had to be an “IF anything”. You couldn’t just own being wrong. You were looking for another layer to hopefully be right. You held tightly to “could be a travel” through numerous posts.

When I’m wrong, I will. I wasn’t wrong. You immediately pivoted. You think use of the word IF changes that. It doesn’t.
you claimed I never admit I'm wrong. I quickly admitted I was wrong about the double dribble.

Meaning, you were wrong and wont admit it. again.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one underachieved more than the 4 seed losing to a 5? what about a 2 seed that was expected to take another step this year but lost in round 1 to a 7 seed?

will you admit you were wrong this time?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you claimed I never admit I'm wrong. I quickly admitted I was wrong about the double dribble.

Meaning, you were wrong and wont admit it. again.
Good move dismissing everything I said instead of trying to explain why you needed the “yeah but”.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one underachieved more than the 4 seed losing to a 5? what about a 2 seed that was expected to take another step this year but lost in round 1 to a 7 seed?

will you admit you were wrong this time?
Nope. The Knicks aren’t very good. The Cavs had the fifth best record in the league and went home in round 1.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good move dismissing everything I said instead of trying to explain why you needed the “yeah but”.
you - you never admit you are wrong
me - Butler double dribbled on the play
me - My mistake. Butler did not double dribble.

The yeah but you are talking about is irrelevant but even if you'd like to mention it could you get it right? I never said he did travel. I said he may have IF he did anything wrong.

You have now been wrong 2 times....well, make it 3 when you said no one underachieved more than the Cavs in the playoffs this season other than the Bucks.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you - you never admit you are wrong
me - Butler double dribbled on the play
me - My mistake. Butler did not double dribble.

The yeah but you are talking about is irrelevant but even if you'd like to mention it could you get it right? I never said he did travel. I said he may have IF he did anything wrong.

You have now been wrong 2 times....well, make it 3 when you said no one underachieved more than the Cavs in the playoffs this season other than the Bucks.
Because you couldn’t accept being wrong you pivoted to the “If anything it’s a travel.” This is what Rain Man does. We know this.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. The Knicks aren’t very good. The Cavs had the fifth best record in the league and went home in round 1.
OK. Memphis had a near identical record and also went home in round 1. The Cavs went further than they did last season. Memphis did not. You were wrong....again. You wont own it......again.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK. Memphis had a near identical record and also went home in round 1. The Cavs went further than they did last season. Memphis did not. You were wrong....again. You wont own it......again.
Memphis season blew up when JA went off the reservation and Adams was lost for the season. The Cavs “went further than they did last season” based on their regular season. It had nothing to do with their playoff performance. Cavs underachieved in the playoffs. I was talking to that feckless cvnt Wiggy when I was pointing this out because he was talking playoff trash and throwing it at others.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you couldn’t accept being wrong you pivoted to the “If anything it’s a travel.” This is what Rain Man does. We know this.
who is we? you made a factually incorrect comment, got called on it and wont own the comment.

You can now add being wrong a 4th time to the list. Rain Man pivots?

I wonder if this can get to double digits by end of day.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who is we? you made a factually incorrect comment, got called on it and wont own the comment.

You can now add being wrong a 4th time to the list. Rain Man pivots?
You’ve done no such thing.

5 minutes to Wapner!

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Memphis season blew up when JA went off the reservation and Adams was lost for the season. The Cavs “went further than they did last season” based on their regular season. It had nothing to do with their playoff performance. Cavs underachieved in the playoffs. I was talking to that feckless cvnt Wiggy when I was pointing this out because he was talking playoff trash and throwing it at others.
a 4 lost to a 5 with the youngest starting lineup of all playoff teams. Happens. Going into playoffs it was expected Memphis would win a round.

I get who you were talking to and you were wrong......him being wrong does not make you less wrong.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’ve done no such thing.

5 minutes to Wapner!
Rain Man pivots on his beliefs? was there another version than the original we all saw? Rain Man is kind of steadfast. which I guess you are when you are wrong. Again.

Ironic, huh?