• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Atlanta Hawks

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when the game is on the line with the final seconds running down, you guys are saying you will rather have Lebron with the ball instead of MJ? Fact of the matter is MJ is a better scorer than Lebron and when the final seconds are running down no opponent wanted to see MJ with the ball. Right now I would take Durant over anyone in the league today.

the numbers say LeBron, my gut says Jordan.

I think the point is that calling LeBron "not clutch" is sorta dumb when the numbers say he is actually very good in the clutch

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well guys have a good night. shane in all honestly I hope u are joking for most part. If not I can't continue this talk. We can move on and talk about something else. I gave u like 100 sites, videos and facts and u still don't get it or can see it.

I do wish u luck and yes Im taking the GS in 6. I just want a good series I don't want to see a series like last year where spurs won 4-1 I forgot who was on that team that the spurs beat up….cough cough…J/K

I will say it 1 more time I think LBJ is a great player and I have him in my top 12. I did learn he is a little more clutch then I thought ,but he isn't that last sec game winning/tie shot clutch. He is that guy that likes to pass the ball or hit that secondary clutch shot(which is important). I did learn a little. but LBJ only moved up a few spots on my clutch list.

Good luck cavs fan………Lets Go GS

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the point is that calling LeBron "not clutch" is sorta dumb when the numbers say he is actually very good in the clutch
No the numbers don't say LBJ. that is what we are saying. MJ leads in everything with game winning shots and every other stat.(LBJ might have 1 stat line). MJ has the most game winners in the NBA ever. There is no argument here. Thats why its silly. Go check out those Videos. They have Top 10 shots on Mj and LBJ. LBJ had 2 playoff shots MJ had 8. MJ had 8 of his under 5 sec, LBJ 1. All 10 were last real shots, LBJ 4. I mean they had one where LBJ made a clutch shot with 27 sec left and was winning already. LOL

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like talking to a person with Alzheimers. Like the 30 second shit

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No the numbers don't say LBJ. that is what we are saying. MJ leads in everything with game winning shots and every other stat.(LBJ might have 1 stat line). MJ has the most game winners in the NBA ever. There is no argument here. Thats why its silly. Go check out those Videos. They have Top 10 shots on Mj and LBJ. LBJ had 2 playoff shots MJ had 8. MJ had 8 of his under 5 sec, LBJ 1. All 10 were last real shots, LBJ 4. I mean they had one where LBJ made a clutch shot with 27 sec left and was winning already. LOL

but see this is the problem with "clutch" people judge "clutch" differently. To some its buzzer beaters. To some it shots when you are down. To some its shots in the last minute of a game within 5 points.

I fully believe MJ is better. I think saying LeBron is "not clutch" is utter bullshit

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but see this is the problem with "clutch" people judge "clutch" differently. To some its buzzer beaters. To some it shots when you are down. To some its shots in the last minute of a game within 5 points.

I fully believe MJ is better. I think saying LeBron is "not clutch" is utter bullshit
I agree but we are talking about Big time Clutch. Yes there are clutch shots through out a game but we are talking about those buzzer beaters or close to it. No one is saying he isn't Clutch. I said he is clutch and I learned a little about it but overall he isn't someone I would want with the last shot. I have a lot of other guys I would pick. LBJ is good at passing to the right guy when time is running out. He is a good passer.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but we are talking about Big time Clutch. Yes there are clutch shots through out a game but we are talking about those buzzer beaters or close to it. No one is saying he isn't Clutch. I said he is clutch and I learned a little about it but overall he isn't someone I would want with the last shot. I have a lot of other guys I would pick. LBJ is good at passing to the right guy when time is running out. He is a good passer.

I agree that Lebron is pretty clutch. The difference to me, between him and guys like MJ and Kobe, is that Lebron WILL take those shots, but MJ and Kobe WANT those shots.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that Lebron is pretty clutch. The difference to me, between him and guys like MJ and Kobe, is that Lebron WILL take those shots, but MJ and Kobe WANT those shots.
good way to put it. Like Rose wants those shots. Is Rose the best No but Rose likes those moments. some players have it and some dont. Not comparing Rose and LBJ. LBJ is a better player by alot. im just saying Rose want those moments.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LBJ is definitely a clutch player in my opinion.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good way to put it. Like Rose wants those shots. Is Rose the best No but Rose likes those moments. some players have it and some dont. Not comparing Rose and LBJ. LBJ is a better player by alot. im just saying Rose want those moments.
Any player worth his salt wants the ball in their hands at crunch time.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WANTS. LMAO!

You're right Lebron WANTS nothing. So stupid

Now Rose WANTS it more than Lebron....ohh geez :L

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L
WANTS. LMAO!

this shows how pathetic your statement is. Rose takes and wants the last shot. again no one is saying lbj isnt better then rose. damn major Homer Alert. :L

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WANTS. LMAO!

You're constant defending of Lebron is really getting creepy. Has he filed a restraining order against you yet? No means no. Even in Cleveland.