• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles WR Nelson Agholar accused of r*pe

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not leaning any way. I have no idea whether he really raped her or if she's lying. If he raped her, he's scum. If she's lying about it, she's scum. That's as far as I'm willing to judge at the moment because I don't know the evidence.

Of course you are. Otherwise, you would have responded to the post I responded to showing sympathy towards Agholar. You didn't though. You picked mine. Might not have been intentional, but you did.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Judge, Jury, and executioner all while sitting their in your Ray Lewis Jersey!

Good for you

This could be the dumbest thing I've seen posted on here in quite a while (and that's saying something). Ray Rice would have at least been remotely relevant (sort of?). It still would have been a stupid thing to say though (for many reasons).

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I've asked this before, but I'll ask it again.

What do you think happens more often?

1. Athletes used to getting tail at the drop of a hat and never hear the word "no" in their lives take what they want & actually r*pe a chick who's saying no.

2. Gold-digging women see dollar signs and know that even a r*pe ALLEGATION could lead to a huge ca$h settlement, so they put out & accuse the dude of r*pe after the fact.

I honestly have no opinion about which one is more prevalent because I don't ever hang around pro' athletes. If I have a guess as to what happens more, but it would just be a guess.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could be the dumbest thing I've seen posted on here in quite a while (and that's saying something). Ray Rice would have at least been remotely relevant (sort of?). It still would have been a stupid thing to say though (for many reasons).

No you have that pretty much covered every time you post and try to start shit, case in point like now!

You want to point and say, "guilty" before any charges are filed against the kid, fine but be prepared for some backlash.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you tell em', RavenManiac

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The story in the Philly papers now is he had a private room with a dancer for $1300. She left early so he paid $800. The other dancers are all taking sides with Agholor according to the newspaper. But they could be doing that to keep the NFL cash flowing??

KnightAndDay

Separate or shoot to kill
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,129.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. Athletes used to getting tail at the drop of a hat and never hear the word "no" in their lives take what they want & actually r*pe a chick who's saying no.

2. Gold-digging women see dollar signs and know that even a r*pe ALLEGATION could lead to a huge ca$h settlement, so they put out & accuse the dude of r*pe after the fact.

I honestly have no opinion about which one is more prevalent because I don't ever hang around pro' athletes. If I have a guess as to what happens more, but it would just be a guess.

Probably #2.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to point and say, "guilty" before any charges are filed against the kid, fine but be prepared for some backlash.

I'm fine with backlash. Just be intelligent about it. WTF does Ray Lewis have to do with anything? It was an ignorant comment.

BTW...you may have perceived my post as me saying he was guilty, but you would be wrong. My post was simply stating let's hold off on the sympathy for Agholor.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The story in the Philly papers now is he had a private room with a dancer for $1300. She left early so he paid $800. The other dancers are all taking sides with Agholor according to the newspaper. But they could be doing that to keep the NFL cash flowing??
Interesting. Sounds like Agholar was operating in the two minute offense and didn't want to pay for the full game...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. Sounds like Agholar was operating in the two minute offense and didn't want to pay for the full game...

Well some people have a condition that they need a pill for so maybe he didn't have his pill :dhd:

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you are. Otherwise, you would have responded to the post I responded to showing sympathy towards Agholar. You didn't though. You picked mine. Might not have been intentional, but you did.
Based on your attitude now, I'm guessing you were ready to string up those Duke lacrosse players, too. Could be you still think they got away with something.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on your attitude now, I'm guessing you were ready to string up those Duke lacrosse players, too. Could be you still think they got away with something.

So me stating we should hold off on the sympathy for him is equivalent to wanting to string him up?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My guess is 66% #2, 33% #1. Like the mob movies where the gangters have a bunch of girls on the side and the gangsters see no issue in cheating so inevitably one of the girls does something about it. I think we can all agree that these athletes can avoid this with a different mindset.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So me stating we should hold off on the sympathy for him is equivalent to wanting to string him up?
Let's not pretend you didn't start posting with a little more of an agenda than that.

Well...there will definitely be video.

How long before the "bitch is a gold digger comments"?

Yeah. We all should really feel sorry for him.

:L

It's like the swimmer at Stanford. That poor kid will be labeled his whole life.

Bitches man.

That last post is especially egregious. You compared a guy who was convicted to a guy who hasn't even been charged yet. Don't you see the problem with that? In fact, it's because of that stupid comparison that I even brought up the Duke lacrosse case. My point was, being accused of r*pe doesn't make him guilty of r*pe. He could be just as innocent as the Duke lacrosse boys were.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously WTF?
Why would you even go into a place like that without others?
The kid basically walked right into a stupid situation and will be labeled!
And he went in with a big guy name Cox.. I suspect thread will continue with the jokes.:L

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That last post is especially egregious. You compared a guy who was convicted to a guy who hasn't even been charged yet. Don't you see the problem with that? In fact, it's because of that stupid comparison that I even brought up the Duke lacrosse case. My point was, being accused of r*pe doesn't make him guilty of r*pe. He could be just as innocent as the Duke lacrosse boys were.

Do you think there's a bigger problem with "gold digger bitches" or r*pe, sexual assault, domestic violence cases being swept under the rug? Do you have any comprehension of how many swept under the rug sexual assaults on college campuses there are for your one Duke lacrosse example???

You know...you can say I have an agenda. I'm good with it.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he went in with a big guy name Cox.. I suspect thread will continue with the jokes.:L
yep....many live in glass houses now days

I guess it's guilty until proven otherwise unless of course its remotely connected to them

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have any comprehension of how many swept under the rug sexual assaults on college campuses there are for your one Duke lacrosse example???
It's been going on a very long time, but I guess now court awareness is a good thing

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think there's a bigger problem with "gold digger bitches" or r*pe, sexual assault, domestic violence cases being swept under the rug? Do you have any comprehension of how many swept under the rug sexual assaults on college campuses there are for your one Duke lacrosse example???

You know...you can say I have an agenda. I'm good with it.
I think you're the first one that brought up the gold digger comment. You started out looking for a fight that isn't even there.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're the first one that brought up the gold digger comment. You started out looking for a fight that isn't even there.

Did I miss the post where you answered the questions or are you choosing to ignore them?