• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles WR Nelson Agholar accused of r*pe

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep....many live in glass houses now days

I guess it's guilty until proven otherwise unless of course its remotely connected to them

What are you referring to when bringing up "glass houses"?

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I miss the post where you answered the questions or are you choosing to ignore them?
I'm ignoring them. They aren't relevant to my point.

Now, by all means, continue comparing Agholar to that scumbag at Stanford. I'll just keep waiting for a little more evidence than what we've got so far.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ignoring them. They aren't relevant to my point.

Now, by all means, continue comparing Agholar to that scumbag at Stanford. I'll just keep waiting for a little more evidence than what we've got so far.

By all means, keep your advocacy centered towards the few athletes that are unfairly accused. They are definitely the ones who need it. :L

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By all means, keep your advocacy centered towards the few athletes that are unfairly accused. They are definitely the ones who need it. :L
And also please continue to ignore my posts where I say I'm waiting for evidence before making a judgment one way or another. Because that doesn't fit the little narrative you've made up.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And also please continue to ignore my posts where I say I'm waiting for evidence before making a judgment one way or another. Because that doesn't fit the little narrative you've made up.

Yet you have no problem with the poster (who I responded to) expressing sympathy for the player. At least I can own my bias.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you referring to when bringing up "glass houses"?
I'm sorry.
In my experiences, the one's who poke sticks, name call, and assume usually are the first to cry foul should the tables be turned to something the bull shitter holds close to his heart. They tend to be much more willing to see how things turn out

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you have no problem with the poster (who I responded to) expressing sympathy for the player. At least I can own my bias.
I don't interpret asking why he put himself in that kind of situation as having sympathy for Agholar. Maybe that's how it was intended but it didn't strike me in that way when I read it.

But certainly, it's too soon to have sympathy for Agholar because for all we know, he put himself in that situation because he raped the girl. So I'll withhold judgment on Agholar, too.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't interpret asking why he put himself in that kind of situation as having sympathy for Agholar. Maybe that's how it was intended but it didn't strike me in that way when I read it.

He's an Eagles' fan who is concerned about him being "labeled for life". There's really only one way to take that.

You are correct. I posted with a bias. Is that the right thing to do? Probably not. I am far more concerned about the overwhelming incidents involving athletes that get swept under the rug than I am about the incidents where false accusations are in play. I own that.

I also own it with the Ravens. There is no "evidence" of certain rumors about Suggs and DV incidents. I'm telling you right now that there is more truth than non-truth to those rumors/accusations. I don't like Suggs. I hate him being on the team I root for. Could I be 100% wrong about him? Sure.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
My guess is 66% #2, 33% #1. Like the mob movies where the gangters have a bunch of girls on the side and the gangsters see no issue in cheating so inevitably one of the girls does something about it. I think we can all agree that these athletes can avoid this with a different mindset.

My guess would be a hell of a lot more than 66% #2. But that's just a guess. I don't have any evidence to back that up.

It just doesn't make sense that rich athletes who get tail easier than people get sandwiches at Subway would risk their careers to r*pe some chick. It wouldn't surprise me if it happened a few times, but I'd have to guess there are a lot more dishonest, gold-digging hoes than completely sociopathic r*pists.

And money seems to be a much stronger motivating factor than sex for most people in my experience. I've seen people do douchey things for sex, but I've seen people do absolutely horrible things for money.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess would be a hell of a lot more than 66% #2. But that's just a guess. I don't have any evidence to back that up.

It just doesn't make sense that rich athletes who get tail easier than people get sandwiches at Subway would risk their careers to r*pe some chick. It wouldn't surprise me if it happened a few times, but I'd have to guess there are a lot more dishonest, gold-digging hoes than completely sociopathic r*pists.

And money seems to be a much stronger motivating factor than sex for most people in my experience. I've seen people do douchey things for sex, but I've seen people do absolutely horrible things for money.

The problem with this theory is r*pe has very little to do with sex and much more to do with power.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is sounding like a Warren Sapp situation: he didn't pay the ho, errr, exotic dancer, the agreed upon amount for their "private room session."

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is sounding like a Warren Sapp situation: he didn't pay the ho, errr, exotic dancer, the agreed upon amount for their "private room session."

:L Christ, this kid needs a veteran to show him the way of life in the NFL, he needs to get his head on straight and work on his game first.....