• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

EAGLES/WASHINGTON GAME THREAD

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the juggernaut that Kelly built. Great isn't it?

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chips gotta go lurie. I'm done with this side show

Roseman should have been canned together with Andy... probably the biggest mistake by Lurie in this mess.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I do not see them pull a Michael Vick. Off to bed, so I at least can get something useful done.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sending the punter out down 21 with 7:41 left ... is Chip insane? or is that just waving the white flag!???

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelly simply doesn't understand professional football.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, went to a great party and came back home. Haha this is trash.

G

greenwing

Chips gotta go. Lurie just admit you made a mistake and for the love of God drop this clown

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft & Free Agency talk time ... we need WR's who don't have bricks for hands.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not really that they are losing. Its how they are losing and who they are losing to....especially at home

That is what says it all to me. And imo is why chip must be fired

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip will be here one more season

But FFS get rid of Bill Davis

This team coming out of the preseason was overrated it seems but damn this was a pathetic season by the Eagles and they should not have been this bad

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As said before - true geniuses see that Bradford is the biggest problem on offense. Get rid of Bradford, and all the Eagles woes on offense are fixed instantly.
It wouldn't fix the offense instantly, but it would be a good start

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wouldn't fix the offense instantly, but it would be a good start

Funny.... who would be an upgrade? O wait, there are none out there. And wait, there are none in the draft either...

Funny how everyone mentions Fitzpatrick; somebody everyone laughed at until this season, and who has WR's that actually make catches and plays, and an O-line that can block.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW...

I see Roseman being as much at fault as Chip... and getting rid of Roseman would probably mean the backstabber has won the game. And the Eagles will be even worse off.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny.... who would be an upgrade? O wait, there are none out there. And wait, there are none in the draft either...

Funny how everyone mentions Fitzpatrick; somebody everyone laughed at until this season, and who has WR's that actually make catches and plays, and an O-line that can block.
Yes, it will definitely be difficult to find a replacement, but my problem with Bradford is I don't see enough upside. I honestly can't recall any quarterback with less ability to elude tacklers or get the ball down field. In other words, I don't expect him to be Andrew Luck or Cam Newton, but a QB has to do something to make a play at least once in a while. So yeah, I guess you could try to make the Offensive line better, get better receivers and make the perfect situation for this guy and hope he can play a season without getting injured. But I'm not too optimistic about that.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL reading what you people posted during the game was commical.....Ripping on Sam Bradford, the dude has played better than anyone not named Cox or Jenkins the last 5 or 6 games. The Wr's aren't total Garbage, Jordan matthews is actually pretty damn good, Agholor has talent, he had a bit of a rough rookie season, and the inury set him back several weeks, but you get a solid veteran that can help both these two young Wr's with some of the ins and outs of becoming a great wr and these two will do quite well. We need 3 wr's...besides these two all the rest can be cut. I have given up on Josh Huff....I was highly upset when we passed on 3 guys I really liked Donte Moncrief, Martavis Bryant and John Brown to select Huff....I thought Huff was gonna be a poor mans Steve Smith.....yeah a really poor mans....he just seems like a complete idiot! How could Kelly not know this, after all he coached him in college! Looking at this team it's clear the problem is Kelly, he needs to go. There is talent on that defense, the defense can be turned around in a hurry. The o-line needs work, and Wr's....Keep Bradford, draft a young Qb and bring in a new head coach and Gm.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with Chip drafting Huff, is his penchant for drafting/signing his Oregon players.
We do need to draft another WR (Corey Coleman, a DJAX without the drama?) with deep speed.
Yes, we can sign a vet WR to mentor our WRs. Cooper has got to go, what a waste!
Sign at least one good OL, and draft 2 or 3 more.
We also need a pass rusher. Cousins generally had all day to throw.
I think Peters gets cut. He doesn't have trade value, and is so painfully slow. His making the Pro Bowl is criminal. The OL is very weak - Kelce is undersized, and the rest besides Johnson are pathetic.
We need to draft a young QB to groom behind Bradford, who I think is worth a 5 year deal in the $18/year range. Sanchez has got to go - very undependable.
More later.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We switch back to a 4-3 defense and you will have pass rushers.....Vinny Curry and Brandon Graham with Cox and Logan in the middle.....we will bring heat on the QB with that D-line.