• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles Vs Packers :Game Thread.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speedy, you guaranteed a win for the Eagles. You guaranteed the Eagles would win on both lines and the Eagles would win the game. Your basis for that is that you are "undefeated" on the season with calling games. I told you that in professional sports there are no guarantees. So far, the game is one-sided. Now the game isn't over yet so I won't say the Packers are going to win, because who knows. But right now it sure looks like it.

You won't go out on a limb, but you did wait for a 21 point lead to step up and talk shit.:lame:

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alligator arms?

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matthews slowed down there ... could have been a huge play :( I actually think Sanchez is playing well. Our D has been garbage though.

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You won't go out on a limb, but you did wait for a 21 point lead to step up and talk shit.:lame:

No one is talking shit. I'm a realistic fan. I have always said that anything can happen in a game. I get tired of seeing dumb fans like Speedy who guarantee wins before the game even starts. If the Packers win I want to see Speedy eat crow and admit he didn't know what he was talking about. No one can guarantee a win because no one knows.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alligator arms? There was no one near him, ball was totally overthrown. He could have caught but tough catch.

Green Head

Formally Cape May Eagle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speedy, you guaranteed a win for the Eagles. You guaranteed the Eagles would win on both lines and the Eagles would win the game. Your basis for that is that you are "undefeated" on the season with calling games. I told you that in professional sports there are no guarantees. So far, the game is one-sided. Now the game isn't over yet so I won't say the Packers are going to win, because who knows. But right now it sure looks like it.
Hey asshole, the game is not over yet. Come back and talk shit at the end. The Eagles have come back and kicked ass after half time quite a few times

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol its the second quarter sally, lets wait a bit before you start to do a happy dance.

Fact is rogers has been great, but neither of your lines have been the difference.

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey asshole, the game is not over yet. Come back and talk shit at the end

Hey dipshit, I said in my post "the game isn't over yet". Tell me something I didn't already say word for word.

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rogers got ROCKED!!!!

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck says hi.

Luck is excellent (my fantasy QB :)), but Rodgers is the best QB in the game. Luck has 3 times as many INT's.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Se ethe Packers are fucking Lucky as well....That is two times now the ball bounced right back to them or this is a different game entirely.