• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles/ Skins

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess if they had Rogers today it would not have helped?:laugh3:

you're funny did you see me say that?

I said their two biggest offensive weapons gone. Rogers and Finley

you want a laugh at something I post hoss....... have a solid post to make back .... or shut the fuck up

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today did put a damper on things for me. We had been in first for a while. With each loss, the only saving grace was that we were still in first . Welp, now it sux. I would definitely take it right now if it was offered that it will come down to that last game.

Yeah, losing to the Saints by like 30 points is definitely worthy of quitting the season over. Not like the Giants won a SB or anything after getting stomped by the Saints in the season. Not saying the Cowboys will do anything like that, but getting stomped by the Saints is not the worst thing in the world.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rogers in there I think they win EASY.........

A practice squad Qb ...... If they didnt win .... Giants fans would be looking at the draft

They would have. Let's just think about this:

Josh Freeman (after he was just signed by the Vikings)

Matt Barkley

Terrelle Pryor

Scott Tolzien

That's who the Giants have beaten in their four game winning streak. I know a win is a win, but this is pretty pathetic. The Giants get hot because they face three back-up quarterbacks with two of them being 3rd string quarterbacks. Hell, Josh Freeman is technically 3rd string too since Ponder and Cassell are ahead of him now. Yeah, it must be nice to be a Giants fan. I wish the Cowboys got that fucking lucky. It's no wonder we are 32nd in total yards given up a game. We actually have to face elite starting quarterbacks and don't get bailed out by facing 3rd string quarterbacks.

Last edited by a moderator:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would have. Let's just think about this:

Josh Freeman (after he was just signed by the Vikings)

Matt Barkley

Terrelle Pryor

Scott Tolzien

That's who the Giants have beaten in their four game winning streak. I know a win is a win, but this is pretty pathetic. The Giants get hot because they face three back-up quarterbacks with two of them being 3rd string quarterbacks. Hell, Josh Freeman is technically 3rd string too since Ponder and Cassell are ahead of him now. Yeah, it must be nice to be a Giants fan. I wish the Cowboys got that fucking lucky. It's no wonder we are 32nd in total yards given up a game. We actually have to face elite starting quarterbacks and don't get bailed out by facing 3rd string quarterbacks.

A solid post .....

my only thing with Green Bay and us is .... even if Rogers is back..... broken collar bone I've had one ........ that zip that makes him great wont be on the ball......
we'll just have to hope his touch isnt as good and his zip

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not quitting on the season- it just shows how much those close losses meant. We have a tough road to go. I would much rather have Phillys schedule the rest of the way.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A solid post .....

my only thing with Green Bay and us is .... even if Rogers is back..... broken collar bone I've had one ........ that zip that makes him great wont be on the ball......

Having Rodgers makes Lacy a beast . The Giants pretty much shut him down today. Cobb is eligible to return that game as well. I think we are gonna have to go 4-2 down the stretch.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A solid post .....

I don't think Rodgers will be himself when we play them.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't it his non throwing shoulder that's hurt?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but a shoulder injury on either side will affect throws

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but a shoulder injury on either side will affect throws

yeah it does .... twist motion one effects the other unless you are throwing straws....... and prolly fucks that up to

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having Rodgers makes Lacy a beast . The Giants pretty much shut him down today. Cobb is eligible to return that game as well. I think we are gonna have to go 4-2 down the stretch.
Cobb is out for the year on IR

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't it his non throwing shoulder that's hurt?

Correct but throwing the football deep down field takes its toll on the non throwing side too. Rogers will be able to play but I doubt he's 100% for the Dallas game.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct but throwing the football deep down field takes its toll on the non throwing side too. Rogers will be able to play but I doubt he's 100% for the Dallas game.

He wont be .... trust me that "zip" is gone

we will be playing against his touch ........ Id rrather fight a bull with one horn .... than one with two

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well with Rodgers less than 100% that game could be the difference between 8-8 or 9-7.
I understand that we have games before it, but it is still a relevant topic.

It's relevant right after that Monday night Chicago game to me.
Great thing about these boards manster, we can disagree and nobody ever gets their panties in a wad.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Giants have played some lesser QBs, but when they start 0-6 and we let them back in the conversation we have no one to blame but ourselves. Using it as a reason just sounds like whining. We play them this week with Tony Romo starting, not some back up practice squad QB. If we win it will be pretty tough for them to win the division. If we lose, the excuse of playing against backup QBs goes away. This whole conversation sounds just like the "in game" whining about the refs talk. Sometimes things don't go your way in the NFL, but if we held on against Detroit like we should have and beat any of SD, Den or KC we wouldn't have to worry about backup QBs. Since we aren't a very good team, we need luck to win the division and the Giants starting 0-6 is about as lucky as we could get on the topic of finishing in front of or behind the Giants in the division...

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers have a real problem. They are going to be forced to get Rodgers back in before he is ready.
Even with a non throwing hand clavicle fracture, it's connected to everything ...you can't protect it, you can't favor it. I see a re-injury in Arron Rodgers future.