• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles/ Skins

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ELI is shredding

LMFAO he should be

They are playing a broken up packers team

Green Bay has what 1 player on defense ...... and their 2 biggest offensive weapons are out

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meanwhile ...... Saints looked like they might have lost two of their players

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greer out Sproles should be back

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without a dominant running game and defenses constantly scared of the read option, Griffin might as well be Terrelle Pryor. His accuracy has been below average for most of the season and it seems his decision making has regressed. It can't be blamed on his legs anymore, as he is moving around just fine.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO GOOD OL ELI

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't think of a more unlucky team in this division than the Cowboys. We rarely get to face back up quarterbacks. We lose seemingly every key player to injury or if we don't lose them they play while hurt. It's annoying. I hate to make excuses, but it seems like the Cowboys' faults the past few years have been more about bad luck than being a mediocre team.

Watching this Packers-Giants' game just pisses me off to no end, because the Eagles got a free win last week against these same Packers, and the Giants getting one this week. Meanwhile Rodgers will probably be 100% by the time we face them. If that's not enough, I was sure we would beat the Giants after the bye, that was until we lost Sean Lee in a game that we got beat horribly in anyway. Now that game is a huge toss-up and wouldn't be surprised if we lost. It's not like the Giants are that good either. They will be just getting a depleted Cowboy team at home just like Washington did last year.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a shitty day for the Cowboys

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't think of a more unlucky team in this division than the Cowboys. We rarely get to face back up quarterbacks. We lose seemingly every key player to injury or if we don't lose them they play while hurt. It's annoying. I hate to make excuses, but it seems like the Cowboys' faults the past few years have been more about bad luck than being a mediocre team.

Watching this Packers-Giants' game just pisses me off to no end, because the Eagles got a free win last week against these same Packers, and the Giants getting one this week. Meanwhile Rodgers will probably be 100% by the time we face them. If that's not enough, I was sure we would beat the Giants after the bye, that was until we lost Sean Lee in a game that we got beat horribly in anyway. Now that game is a huge toss-up and wouldn't be surprised if we lost. It's not like the Giants are that good either. They will be just getting a depleted Cowboy team at home just like Washington did last year.

what keeps my hopes up was this late bye.

Giants haven't beaten any good teams ... I'm not impressed with them at all
Not impressed with the Eagles or Redskins.

Im hoping to be healthy towards to end of the year this year and maybe going on a hot streak.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was thinking the same thing. We have bad luck!! Green bay Qb is god awful!!!! Everything is setting up to be our worst nightmare!!! Chicago and Green bay will be healthy for us. It is pathetic to think that we may be tied with the giants after next week when they started out 0-6. Oh oh!!!:bawling:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking the same thing. We have bad luck!! Green bay Qb is god awful!!!! Everything is setting up to be our worst nightmare!!! Chicago and Green bay will be healthy for us. It is pathetic to think that we may be tied with the giants after next week when they started out 0-6. Oh oh!!!:bawling:

He wass a practice squad Qb .... making his 1st start ..... I don't think the kid is ALL THAT bad .... considering
Let's not forget Rogers wasn't doing really good with this particular team this year either

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what keeps my hopes up was this late bye.

Giants haven't beaten any good teams ... I'm not impressed with them at all
Not impressed with the Eagles or Redskins.

Im hoping to be healthy towards to end of the year this year and maybe going on a hot streak.

Yeah, I definitely have my hopes for these reasons as well. But at the same time, for the past two seasons, our team lost more and more players to injury as the season came to a close. The Washington game was just a fucking joke. Ware was like 40% at best, Dez misses most of the 4th quarter, Austin gets hurt in the 1st quarter, and the offensive line and front 7 were about as depleted as it gets. Yet with all that against them, they were one great drive from Romo from potentially winning the East. If the Cowboys are gonna overcome all this and win this division, we got to get better play from Romo when we need it most.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wass a practice squad Qb .... making his 1st start ..... I don't think the kid is ALL THAT bad .... considering
Let's not forget Rogers wasn't doing really good with this particular team this year either

I guess if they had Rogers today it would not have helped?:laugh3:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know twist. I'm not saying GB win with Rodgers in there but I definitely think GB give the Giants a better game with him.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm willing to bet it all comes down to the last game ...and it's the Eagles at Dallas.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today did put a damper on things for me. We had been in first for a while. With each loss, the only saving grace was that we were still in first . Welp, now it sux. I would definitely take it right now if it was offered that it will come down to that last game.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know twist. I'm not saying GB win with Rodgers in there but I definitely think GB give the Giants a better game with him.

Rogers in there I think they win EASY.........

A practice squad Qb ...... If they didnt win .... Giants fans would be looking at the draft