• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles/ Skins

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's relevant right after that Monday night Chicago game to me.
Great thing about these boards manster, we can disagree and nobody ever gets their panties in a wad.

I have to disagree with the last thing you said.
I do agree GB will be more relevant post Chicago but with this being a bye week is Oakland any more relevant than Chi or GB?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to disagree with the last thing you said.
I do agree GB will be more relevant post Chicago but with this being a bye week is Oakland any more relevant than Chi or GB?

you should disagree with the last point cause it was pointed right at you.

and for the rest.....whatever YOU think works for me

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did the wrench get thrown into this conversation. ? Someone brought up Arods injury. I just answered what I thought. I take them one at a time.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Giants have played some lesser QBs, but when they start 0-6 and we let them back in the conversation we have no one to blame but ourselves. Using it as a reason just sounds like whining. We play them this week with Tony Romo starting, not some back up practice squad QB. If we win it will be pretty tough for them to win the division. If we lose, the excuse of playing against backup QBs goes away. This whole conversation sounds just like the "in game" whining about the refs talk. Sometimes things don't go your way in the NFL, but if we held on against Detroit like we should have and beat any of SD, Den or KC we wouldn't have to worry about backup QBs. Since we aren't a very good team, we need luck to win the division and the Giants starting 0-6 is about as lucky as we could get on the topic of finishing in front of or behind the Giants in the division...

It is a huge excuse , but they are playing with more confidence. Whatever gets them ready to play and right now them and the Eagles are playing better than we are.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a huge excuse , but they are playing with more confidence. Whatever gets them ready to play and right now them and the Eagles are playing better than we are.

Thats just a bullshit statement
plain and simple

we have played ONE bad game.

you think the Eagles looked good yesterday? I didn't I throught washington looked like pure shit though..... and the eagles almost found a way to piss that away. But that is playing better than us?

The Giants with the exception of the INT was only one score up on a team with a Practice squad Qb a crap O-line and their biggest weapon Finnley out
But that is playing better than us?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning is winning. One has won 3 in a row the other has won 4 in a row. I dont give a shit if its a practice squad QB or not. I dont care who you play either. Its not like Alabama vs UT Chattanooga. These teams are professional. How can u say they arent playing better than us? Look it doesnt matter who you play . All that matters is Ws and right now we have one less than one of those teams

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats just a bullshit statement
plain and simple

we have played ONE bad game.

you think the Eagles looked good yesterday? I didn't I throught washington looked like pure shit though..... and the eagles almost found a way to piss that away. But that is playing better than us?

The Giants with the exception of the INT was only one score up on a team with a Practice squad Qb a crap O-line and their biggest weapon Finnley out
But that is playing better than us?

Look I respect your opinion and all but to say Finley is the Packs biggest weapon is like saying Cole Beasley or Dwayne Harris is ours.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're funny did you see me say that?

I said their two biggest offensive weapons gone. Rogers and Finley

you want a laugh at something I post hoss....... have a solid post to make back .... or shut the fuck up
:lame:
Your post said nothing about Finley or weapons. Wow can't even read your own post. How juvenile you are!!

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packs weapons in order- A. Rod, Cobb, Nelson, Lacy, Jones, Finley - just my opinion