• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles RB LeSean McCoy says he is the best RB in NFL

always

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jamal Charles is the best back in the league, imo. Dude is the All-Time Career leader for YPC. Beating Jim Brown by half a yard. Next, throw in his receiving skills and the fact that he has done this playing for the Chiefs. I don't think anyone in the league touches his talent.

I think you're overreaching here. Peterson is going into his age 29 season. Charles his age 28 season. AD's body of work obliterates Charles' body of work. If you asked Charles this question himself he would say AD.

Rookie of the Year
League MVP
2x rushing Champ
1x Td Champ
2000 Yard Season
10000 Career Yards
86 career TDs

vs

All Time YPC Leader
1x TD Leader

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're overreaching here. Peterson is going into his age 29 season. Charles his age 28 season. AD's body of work obliterates Charles' body of work. If you asked Charles this question himself he would say AD.

Rookie of the Year
League MVP
2x rushing Champ
1x Td Champ
2000 Yard Season
10000 Career Yards
86 career TDs

vs

All Time YPC Leader
1x TD Leader

That's not a fair comparison at all. First, I was talking about current talent. I said he is the most talented runner in the league. Not talking about career stats. But if we are, again you have to look recent in order to fairly compare.

In AP's first 3 years - he had 915 carries.
In Charles first 3 years - he had 487 carries.

In 2011:

AP had - 208 carries.
Charles had - 12 carries (injury).

Eli Manning's career body of work is much better than Andrew Luck. Which one do you want?

Last year, Charles had 20 less carries than AP: Still total stats:

Charles had 543 more yards, and 8 more TD's. AP also had more fumbles.

always

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not a fair comparison at all. First, I was talking about current talent. I said he is the most talented runner in the league. Not talking about career stats. But if we are, again you have to look recent in order to fairly compare.

In AP's first 3 years - he had 915 carries.
In Charles first 3 years - he had 487 carries.

In 2011:

AP had - 208 carries.
Charles had - 12 carries (injury).

Eli Manning's career body of work is much better than Andrew Luck. Which one do you want?

Last year, Charles had 20 less carries than AP: Still total stats:

Charles had 543 more yards, and 8 more TD's. AP also had more fumbles.

Eli Manning has the superior body of work to Luck, but he's coming off worst season in recent memory. It's not a fair comparison because Eli has been in the league for almost a decade longer.

AP has been in the NFL 1 year longer than Charles. And still his body of work is that much stronger. Taking carries is just a reality of being an elite back. Many people would argue durability is and the ability to be the bell cow is the #1 RB attribute. Being able to have a 350 carry season matters. You could argue that Charles deserves a lot more carries and if he does than that's a shame that he doesn't receive more. But you can't take away the carries that other backs are getting/got.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jamaal Charles would never say AP is better, as a matter of fact Charles has been saying he's better than AP since high school.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna laugh so hard if Sproles takes his job.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might be why he's bloviating. He feels threatened by Sproles.

always

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jamaal Charles would never say AP is better, as a matter of fact Charles has been saying he's better than AP since high school.

Charles on Peterson's 2097 yards. "I wish I could do that".

That can be interpreted in either two ways.

1. He wishes the coaches would give him the carries needed to rush for 2000 yards.

2. That's something he's not capable of as a player and admires/respects Peterson's ability.

theseymonsta

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you have to spout off about being the best, you are probably not the best.

Adrian Peterson is the best RB in the league as far as I am concerned and its not close.