• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

eagles keep catching breaks....

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles have 2 dynamic players that can hit a HR at any time. We all know this. The improvement has come from Riley Cooper and the defense. What I saw out of them today were some fluke plays and MCCoy. Their offensive line flat plowed the Suh, Fairley and Co. the fourth quarter. DJs TD wasnt even intended for him. Cooper also looked like a CF once making a catch on a bomb. He turned 3 different directions. Foles doesnt turn the ball over and they took advantage of a very talented but DUMB team.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to say it, but the Eagles just might be the best team in this division. It really pains me to say it, but it might be true. They have improved big time since Dallas beat them. The Dallas game was actually the game where you saw the Eagles defense show vast improvement. But what stood out to me today was an Eagles team, whom I thought was finesse and not built to win in the playoffs, run down the throats of one of football's best defensive lines. Detroit's front 4 is absolutely legit and the Eagles handled them in the 4th quarter. Something I didn't expect. The refs had nothing to do with this outcome. The Eagles just stumped a mudhole in Detroit in the 4th quarter.

With their schedule, it would take a miracle for them to not have 10 wins going into Dallas. I'm not really sure Dallas can win ten games at this point. I'll have to see what they are made of tomorrow. A loss tomorrow would seriously hurt our chances of making the playoffs because I just don't see Philly losing another game before they play Dallas.

Frankly, I think the Eagles offense just executes better than ours and their defense is playing better right now. The one thing we have going for us is that we match up with the Eagles pretty well and give them problems. What we don't have going for us is the schedule. If we win tomorrow and don't face Rodgers next week, then things will get really interesting.

Big Picture if the Boyz win one of the next two games & beat the Skids, no matter what the Shegals do the last game of the season will be for the division. At the end of the day that it is all you can ask for....

#Boyz control their on DESTINY!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Said by EVERY REDSKIN fan only one year ago :laugh3:

I think its painfully obvious that your hate for the Eagles has blinded you. There is no college gimmick in this offence. The Eagles pounded that ball down the Lions throat. Theres no 5 WR sets like the Skins did years ago with their college coach. There's no Wildcat formations, no Pistol offense, no run and shoot. The Eagles pound the rock and speed up the game to limit substitutions by the D. Laugh all you want but they are a young and up and coming team. Still flawed and far from elite in some areas but for you to think this is a gimmick is silly. Wheres the college gimmicky plays cause I dont see them Twist. All I see is a big time Cowboy fan that can't just give a fairly good team its props, while every other Cowboy fan does.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Picture if the Boyz win one of the next two games & beat the Skids, no matter what the Shegals do the last game of the season will be for the division. At the end of the day that it is all you can ask for....

#Boyz control their on DESTINY!

Philly is playing well but in no means dominating. Dallas could EASILY win this division and send Philly home with no playoff berth. I think it just adds to the excitement. Obviously, I'm pulling for Chicago on MNF so if the Eagles lay an egg verse Minny or Chicago we arent eliminated before the week 17 game.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We sure didn't catch any breaks today. Really need the win against the Bears, which I believe we get. But with Detroit and then Chicago losing, there's little doubt Rodgers will play against us next week

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We sure didn't catch any breaks today. Really need the win against the Bears, which I believe we get. But with Detroit and then Chicago losing, there's little doubt Rodgers will play against us next week

Arent the Giants now mathematically eliminated from the playoffs? They already weren't much of an issue, but now that is one more team out of it :)

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
309 yards rushing in a snow storm isnt a college fluke offense.

I agree. Kelly isn't running a college offense
Philly sure looks the part to me and Dallas needs a win tonight to keep pace.

every year it seems Dallas and somebody going down to the last week.....this year doesn't look to be any different.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arent the Giants now mathematically eliminated from the playoffs? They already weren't much of an issue, but now that is one more team out of it :)

Gnats are toast and coughlin will be fired or retire at end of season

Screw you wellington mara you POS

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes they are toast. With either a Giants loss (Happened) or Eagles and Dallas wins their season was done. I sure wish the Eagles lost.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the Eagles are running any kind of a fluke one year offense that will be "figured out" after this year. I never expected them to have trouble running the ball or hitting on some big passing plays. I expected that with a very good OL and a great RB they should be one of the top running teams in the league. Passing game has been better than I thought because I am not a big Vick fan and can go back to his "almost MVP year" when I was ridiculed for still not having him in my top 15 QBs going forward after that season because I thought that he was a fluke - and pointed out to our resident Philly fan that he was almost benched for the playoffs that year because he couldn't read a defense or a blitz. I have been surprised by Foles even though I did feel he was a much better QB than Vick. However, my biggest surprise is that I thought Philly would give up 40 points every week. That is why I thought they would struggle this year. I figured they would have about the worst defesne in the league. Plus, they have a last place schedule which helps.

Either way, we control our own destiny, so we have no reason to worry about breaks that Philly may or may not get. The same people saying Philly gets all the breaks were saying the same thing about the Giants two weeks ago. It just comes off like whining. We are playing a Bears team without their starting QB tonight and who knows, maybe Rodgers is out next week. So it works both ways. Let's just win the game and even if we lose we still control our own destiny.