• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

eagles keep catching breaks....

elziegreat42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Looks like Reggie Bush might be out Sunday against the eagles....

And we all know they lucked out with Rodgers being out against them
and it looks like Rodgers will make his return against us of course

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reggie being out would actually cut down on Lions turnovers.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reggie Bush is not on the field for the end of warmups ahead of Sunday's game against the Eagles.

The sideline reporter for 97.1 The Ticket in Detroit said Bush slipped on the snowy field, slammed his helmet down and was surrounded by trainers. It could be an aggravation of his calf injury. Given the conditions in Philadelphia, the Lions could very well play it safe and hold Bush out. At this point, the safe play for owners is to do the same. Joique Bell gets a bump into solid RB2 range and Theo Riddick steps in as the backup.

Unfuckingreal

elziegreat42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
And now those lucky bastards won't have to face Adrian Peterson. All the bs calls in their favor the last two weeks and all the injuries to superstars their opponents suffer seemingly in the games or practices prior to their games is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think the game was called poorly this week at all and last week the Philly radio shows explained how the call on Deseans punt return was horrific too. But I do agree with the fact about some perfectly timed injuries. AP out too! But if we lost to the Vikings with or without AP we shouldnt be considered a playoff team anyway. Not a big deal in the big picture cause if we win the division we will get either the 49ers, Saints or Carolina round one. Either the Saints, 49ers or Seattle round 2. No way will Philly beat Seattle on the road.

Nice turn around for the Eagles but I dont see them beating SF, Seattle or the Saints.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice turn around for the Eagles but I dont see them beating SF, Seattle or the Saints.

Sadly you only have to look at the Redskins to see how far that college offense last in the NFL .....

1 year ... Yall are next years Redskins

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly you only have to look at the Redskins to see how far that college offense last in the NFL .....

1 year ... Yall are next years Redskins

Oooooh, now its next year that we are going to suck. OK, got it. The Patriots run the same offense as us for a few years now. Just man up and admit that Philly is a pretty good team and your bling hate makes every single post you make about Philly seem like blind hate.

This is a run first offense and it is excellent. THere is nothing fluke-ish about that.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
309 yards rushing in a snow storm isnt a college fluke offense.

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But with a phantom "roughing the passer" call and a phantom "holding call" you got all the help you needed.
Just like the Patriots did today too. Bad calls.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
309 yards rushing in a snow storm isnt a college fluke offense.

Dude HOW MANY TIMES DID THE ANNOUNCERS SAY " They aren't running their Chip Kelly offense" in this weather

LOL do you even watch your own games? Or did you not hear that said 50 times?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you see who one of the top rushing teams are in the entire NFL. There is nothing fluke-ish about this offense out side of the fact the hike the ball quickly. Every week when we win its the same thing. A dominating run game. Thats not the wildcat or the pistol. Its hiking the ball quick so the defense doesnt have a chance to substitute. The only thing a team can do to stop it is fake injuries and we see it week in and week out. A team who runs the ball 60% of the time isnt winning because of trick plays. The Eagles win because the have an excellent run game.

Oh, and because the D hasnt given up more then 21 points in 9 weeks.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you see who one of the top rushing teams are in the entire NFL. There is nothing fluke-ish about this offense out side of the fact the hike the ball quickly. Every week when we win its the same thing. A dominating run game. Thats not the wildcat or the pistol. Its hiking the ball quick so the defense doesnt have a chance to substitute. The only thing a team can do to stop it is fake injuries and we see it week in and week out. A team who runs the ball 60% of the time isnt winning because of trick plays. The Eagles win because the have an excellent run game.

Oh, and because the D hasnt given up more then 21 points in 9 weeks.

Said by EVERY REDSKIN fan only one year ago :laugh3:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But with a phantom "roughing the passer" call and a phantom "holding call" you got all the help you needed.
Just like the Patriots did today too. Bad calls.

That was my beef as well. That was a terrible game, but fun to watch. Just wish the refs hadn't been heling the eagles out with those two blatantly biased calls. If that is roughing the passer, then you can never hit the QB. I hope refman Hercules gets called out in public over those two calls.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to say it, but the Eagles just might be the best team in this division. It really pains me to say it, but it might be true. They have improved big time since Dallas beat them. The Dallas game was actually the game where you saw the Eagles defense show vast improvement. But what stood out to me today was an Eagles team, whom I thought was finesse and not built to win in the playoffs, run down the throats of one of football's best defensive lines. Detroit's front 4 is absolutely legit and the Eagles handled them in the 4th quarter. Something I didn't expect. The refs had nothing to do with this outcome. The Eagles just stumped a mudhole in Detroit in the 4th quarter.

With their schedule, it would take a miracle for them to not have 10 wins going into Dallas. I'm not really sure Dallas can win ten games at this point. I'll have to see what they are made of tomorrow. A loss tomorrow would seriously hurt our chances of making the playoffs because I just don't see Philly losing another game before they play Dallas.

Frankly, I think the Eagles offense just executes better than ours and their defense is playing better right now. The one thing we have going for us is that we match up with the Eagles pretty well and give them problems. What we don't have going for us is the schedule. If we win tomorrow and don't face Rodgers next week, then things will get really interesting.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to say it, but the Eagles just might be the best team in this division. It really pains me to say it, but it might be true. They have improved big time since Dallas beat them. The Dallas game was actually the game where you saw the Eagles defense show vast improvement. But what stood out to me today was an Eagles team, whom I thought was finesse and not built to win in the playoffs, run down the throats of one of football's best defensive lines. Detroit's front 4 is absolutely legit and the Eagles handled them in the 4th quarter. Something I didn't expect. The refs had nothing to do with this outcome. The Eagles just stumped a mudhole in Detroit in the 4th quarter.

With their schedule, it would take a miracle for them to not have 10 wins going into Dallas. I'm not really sure Dallas can win ten games at this point. I'll have to see what they are made of tomorrow. A loss tomorrow would seriously hurt our chances of making the playoffs because I just don't see Philly losing another game before they play Dallas.

Frankly, I think the Eagles offense just executes better than ours and their defense is playing better right now. The one thing we have going for us is that we match up with the Eagles pretty well and give them problems. What we don't have going for us is the schedule. If we win tomorrow and don't face Rodgers next week, then things will get really interesting.

Keep in mind this was a perfect storm of bad execution on both sides of the ball for Detroit.
This might sound funny ...but you can't rush for 299 in the NFL without the other team helping you.

But no doubt ..The Eagles are stepping up. At least this will kill the argument that if we won the division ..it was by default.