• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Eagles @ Giants (Week 17)

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Words have meaning. If jenkins is average it says 1 of two things

1. There are 16 free safeties better than he is, which is categorically false. He could be the best DBACK in the nfc east.

Or 2. He diesnt have skills enough to play better than 16 free safeties the comming year. Which also is false. Jenkins is the best deep cover safety in football, he plays the slot, he brings the sledge hammer on hits, he tackles and he plays very sound football 99% of the time. If your only knock is "he doesnt catch ints" than thats better than all but a few safeties in the nfl.

Jenkins sees more balls than any other free in the league because of the horrible trash at cb we have. Again, watch his film and see just how good he has been this year. He had 3 break ups today. Dude is a damn good player.

Let It go. It's like arguing football with a woman. All emotion and no logic. I suggest the ignore list, it works great.

G

greenwing

Let It go. It's like arguing football with a woman. All emotion and no logic. I suggest the ignore list, it works great.

Ive given my reasons troll. So far speedy has given more of a logical argument than your fat lard ass ever has. All you do is troll around taking up space. Get to that ignore list then.