• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Eagles at Redskins game thread

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have 1 aging star OT (Peters), who will most likely retire or move on somewhere. Brooks looks to be slightly above average, so that position is OK. Kelce is over-matched. So, we hope that by next year, Seumalo (sp?), and Big V develop into good OL. Barbre is decent, but getting old. Wiz is decent (and I see him starting next week, with Barbre moving over to RT). after these guys, we have nobody else. Like it or not, Dallas is very strong, and one of the best teams in the league, which we all hate. But, they started to draft good OL, and that should be our model going forward. I have hope that Joe Douglas and his sidekick will make the best use of the picks we have + Howie signing some good Fa's. And, we're not even talking about our suddenly porous defense, which cost us this game just as much as the offense. Tulloch looks like he's finished, and Hicks didn't stand out at all today. We know that Kendricks has issues, although he made a good play today. Mills has some moxie, and a future. we need to get a stud n the other side. So, we need some talented LB'ers.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I question if this team can win another game this season. our offense scored just 6 points today.
The only way we can win another game is to cut back on penalties that kill drives. The offensive line
is not going to get any better. But to be fair, our defense spent too much time on the field today.
I hope that I will be wrong. But that is how I see it!

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hi! I'm from the Redskins board and I love men!

Last edited by a moderator:

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes this even worse, is that the Skins defense is not very good, except a couple players like Norman, and Kerrigan. the rest are mediocre to decent. Our o-line made all the difference, that and the lack of tacklers. Right now, we are the worst team in the division, unless we can fix the o-line to at least be competent.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing Lane Johnson was obviously huge in this game ... Wentz is a stud, but you can only do so much when the OL breaks down as often as it did today and the D can't stop anyone. Speaking of OL, Jason Kelce needs to go ... the quicker the better. I'll be taking a look at some Centers in the draft who can be had within our 1st 3 picks. I watched the Dallas game and even though I think Dak is damn good, he is helped a great deal by that OL and running game. Damn you Lane Johnson!!!

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes this even worse, is that the Skins defense is not very good, except a couple players like Norman, and Kerrigan. the rest are mediocre to decent. Our o-line made all the difference, that and the lack of tacklers. Right now, we are the worst team in the division, unless we can fix the o-line to at least be competent.

We were the worst team in the division coming into the season and, after a blip, we remain so. Nothing changed on that front, short of the Giants or Redskins completely imploding.

But that's ok....our future requires ray bans!

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. What's funny is if we do that on their board, they'd have a hissy fit and threaten to ban you. Whatever. Let them have their fun. Their future isn't so bright.

Complain? Why would I? This is like a free service. It helps identify the complete dipshits.
I'm appreciative of this.

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh i'm not giving up on Big V either .....not at all.....but we have no OT depth and Peters is about done.

I am. He was a turnstile all game. Wasn't expecting even solid play from him in his first start but the way he played leaves me with nothing to get excited about. Wentzs' jersey was ripped off him in the first series and V was letting guys through without even recognizing that they were his man. He completely fucked our O for three quarters. He can see the street tomorrow, bring in a bunch of guys off it and see if any of them can play.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
14716305_882597161877120_186218708130247581_n.jpg

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, and thanks to LJ we can probably expect 2-4 at best over the next bunch of games, if that.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am. He was a turnstile all game. Wasn't expecting even solid play from him in his first start but the way he played leaves me with nothing to get excited about. Wentzs' jersey was ripped off him in the first series and V was letting guys through without even recognizing that they were his man. He completely fucked our O for three quarters. He can see the street tomorrow, bring in a bunch of guys off it and see if any of them can play.

Well, I'm glad you're not overreacting..... or controlling player personnel.

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh....well in that case....

Well go ahead and tell me what possible upside you saw today? The guy was clueless out there today. It wasn't that he got beat it was how he got beat. He let guys run through free and clear while he was standing in space blocking nobody. This idiot is going to get Wentz killed.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well go ahead and tell me what possible upside you saw today? The guy was clueless out there today. It wasn't that he got beat it was how he got beat. He let guys run through free and clear while he was standing in space blocking nobody. This idiot is going to get Wentz killed.

It's not a bright side. I saw the same ugliness you did. But one game of being thrust into the shit does not mean you cut ties and take bums off the street. It means you keep working and teaching. One instance doesn't make a trend.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ cutting someone after their NFL debut :L

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how Doug and Stout could possibly think that V could effectively block Kerrigan, and others. He hasn't had experience. these guys are experienced coaches who know the game, but how could they????

As bad as he was, the D didn't show up, and they seemed lackluster to me.

Los Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting so sick of Kelce... We need a C upgrade.. and BAD!!!

To me he had the most to prove on the online. He puts forth good effort but gets overmatched and overall does not get the job done consistently.