• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty trade help...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I have a plethora of WRs in my dynasty league and could use a little shot in the arm at RB. Scoring is PPR with bonus points for long plays. We start QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, Flex, K and a bunch of IDPs.

My skill position guys...

QB - Dak, Winston, Stafford
RB - Mixon, Ingram, Kerryon (IR), Hyde, Duke, Gio, Royce Freeman, Ballage
WR - Evans, Julio, Golladay, Amari, Lockett, Boyd, Robby A.
TE - Engram, OJ Howard

His skill position guys...

QB - Watson, Brees, Josh Allen
RB - Cook, Chubb, Fournette, Lindsay, Lamar Miller (IR)
WR - DJ Moore, TY Hilton, DJ Chark, Brandin Cooks, Josh Gordon, Mike Williams, Diontae Johnson, Hunter Renfro
TE - TJ Hock, Cook, Everett

Notable IDPs - Bobby Wagner, Budda Baker, Danielle Hunter

He offered Lindsay for Lockett and also Fournette and "a player" for Mike Evans. I also have a buddy that I have briefly talked to about a Lockett for Derrick Henry or Josh Jacobs deal.

Which of these do you guys like the best? If it is the Evans deal, which player should I be looking at? It is worth noting that Evans is the #1 scoring WR and #9 overall in our scoring system. I'm leaning towards a Lockett deal, and I like Lindsay (especially since I have Freeman), but think Henry and especially Jacobs could be better.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He offered Lindsay for Lockett and also Fournette and "a player" for Mike Evans. I also have a buddy that I have briefly talked to about a Lockett for Derrick Henry or Josh Jacobs deal.

Which of these do you guys like the best? If it is the Evans deal, which player should I be looking at? It is worth noting that Evans is the #1 scoring WR and #9 overall in our scoring system. I'm leaning towards a Lockett deal, and I like Lindsay (especially since I have Freeman), but think Henry and especially Jacobs could be better.
I'd do that one all day long in dynasty. .... especially with the WR's you'd have left. I would not be looking to trade Evans. ..

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd do any...so, would have to see schedules. I know Jax has a good one after the bye.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no rush to move Lockett however as stacked as you are i move him for Jacobs for sure...

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he wants Evans you want Cook or Chubb in the heart of that deal....

i would stick to Lockett for Jacobs if you can and then maybe shop for a pure stud rb with one of your rbs and one of your wrs

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd do any...so, would have to see schedules. I know Jax has a good one after the bye.

I would not trade for Lindsay. Bad idea.

Lockett for Jacobs = #1

Fournette + for Evans = #2

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd try and trade Julio before either of those guys

Maybe Julio and one of the Texans RBs for Fournette and Mike Williams

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he wants Evans you want Cook or Chubb in the heart of that deal....

i would stick to Lockett for Jacobs if you can and then maybe shop for a pure stud rb with one of your rbs and one of your wrs

agree with this - Lockett for Jacobs seems like a great deal for your team
I'd prob even go Julio for Jacobs in dynasty (maybe you could get a small value pick with Jacobs since ATL has zero run game and pass all day?)

really think we have at least 1 more season of Jacobs getting force fed as many touches as he can handle, especially since he's looked good so far as the bell cow