• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OBX i love the way you run the league
and if the offer i offer plays out and my offer is accepted
it has no way no how anything to do with anyone and certainly not you or your league
it is just to get certain people in that we would love to be in

did i write this way on purpose

well yes i did

and it is because this was in my head as i wrote it

"She offered her honour and he honoured her offer-and all night long he was on her and off her"

ok back to the point

if there is some one we really want to have a chance to play and join our fine group

then maybe i walk from D2 for that person

now i say this and offer it if it helps get somebody in 1 of the 2 leagues that we want in who otherwise would not have a chance to get in

but believe me it is only if it all plays out that way and is deemed almost necessary

i will certainly keep my team and as of now intend on doing so

confused yet...:noidea:
Clear as mud

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OBX i love the way you run the league
and if the offer i offer plays out and my offer is accepted
it has no way no how anything to do with anyone and certainly not you or your league
it is just to get certain people in that we would love to be in

did i write this way on purpose

well yes i did

and it is because this was in my head as i wrote it

"She offered her honour and he honoured her offer-and all night long he was on her and off her"

ok back to the point

if there is some one we really want to have a chance to play and join our fine group

then maybe i walk from D2 for that person

now i say this and offer it if it helps get somebody in 1 of the 2 leagues that we want in who otherwise would not have a chance to get in

but believe me it is only if it all plays out that way and is deemed almost necessary

i will certainly keep my team and as of now intend on doing so

confused yet...:noidea:

What we have is Femurov, EHB, and Tlance expressing interest in D1. But Tlance pulled his name when he saw how many wanted it. Then we have Bandit and BK looking to join either. By putting Bandit in D1 we don't need to switch anything up, because he has already looked at the team and is willing. That leaves BK to take over the D2 team. Nobody is left for you to give up your spot.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On. the alternative commits issue, I would throw my hat in the ring. Only because I am already doing the weekly review for this league.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On. the alternative commits issue, I would throw my hat in the ring. Only because I am already doing the weekly review for this league.

You've got my support for co-commish. .....

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF, I need a pat on the shoulder.... If there is a way to take you OFF the League champion and put my name as it i would be very grateful.... would love to have you bastards stare at my name with balloons and all... i deserve it and need it to be as annoying as possible...

@TREFF I haven't started work on it yet but Fantrax will allow a league picture on the non mobile site. I planned on doing a trophy for D2 with the year and each winner. Might be a good idea for D1 also.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF I haven't started work on it yet but Fantrax will allow a league picture on the non mobile site. I planned on doing a trophy for D2 with the year and each winner. Might be a good idea for D1 also.
Can't imagine how that would be a bad idea

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks so much for the support guys. I know that BK really wanted in too, so I'm glad that there's a D2 spot open also so that he would get in. On a side note, it's really funny about the co-commissioner thing ;) I guess great minds think alike.

Last edited:

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks so much for the support guys. I know that BK really wanted in too, so I'm glad that there's a D2 spot open also so that he would get in. On a side note, it's really funny about the co-commissioner thing ;) I guess great minds think alike.
While you are here can I interest you in Allen Hurns?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if everyone is alright with me at commish, OBX at vice..Bandit in,
The only thing left, that I'm aware of, is whoever has the clemson××@juno.com email address who hasn't accepted their invite, needs to get in..I need to account for .late late season roster changes (anything after we 14), and then renew the league so you all can continue trades.

Am I missing anything? Does anyone know who we're missing, There's only one name, should be easy enough to tell, but since you all picked team names that have nothing in common with your hoop name, I don't know who is who and who isn't here

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only ones I cant keep straight are Soggy Bottom Boyz and Mickey's Suspended Pirates and they are Chef and OBX in some order

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only ones I cant keep straight are Soggy Bottom Boyz and Mickey's Suspended Pirates and they are Chef and OBX in some order
Chef's Is easy to me, his tag line for every post, damn we're in a tight spot" = o brother where art thou. .his team name, soggy bottom boys= o brother where art thou..at least there's a connection

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chef's Is easy to me, his tag line for every post, damn we're in a tight spot" = o brother where art thou. .his team name, soggy bottom boys= o brother where art thou..at least there's a connection
Fair enough. I am the only Packer fan so I assumed mine would be obvious as well

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuzzypower = Lefty and Fuzzy
Milks Flying Graysons = Milk
BarilkEE = Barilko
Harold Seattle = Harold
Soggy Bottom Boyz = Chef
That's what cheesehead = Trudem
The Ralph = TKO
Ram Tough = Ram
Mickey's Suspended Pirates = OBX
Treff's Fudpuckers = Treff
Smitty's Snakes = Smitty
The Feet = Foot
Steelerspride = SP
Cru Jones = Micro

I don't know which one you are looking for but that is the breakdown Treff.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuzzypower = Lefty and Fuzzy
Milks Flying Graysons = Milk
BarilkEE = Barilko
Harold Seattle = Harold
Soggy Bottom Boyz = Chef
That's what cheesehead = Trudem
The Ralph = TKO
Ram Tough = Ram
Mickey's Suspended Pirates = OBX
Treff's Fudpuckers = Treff
Smitty's Snakes = Smitty
The Feet = Foot
Steelerspride = SP
Cru Jones = Micro

I don't know which one you are looking for but that is the breakdown Treff.
Well, I was just going off of who has and hasn't accepted invites..but counting those who have accepted, there's 14 and the one who hasn't accepted is listed as "other owner" to Bandit's team...

So, confusion on my part, all 14 teams have owners who have accepted the invites.

So, any other business we need to attend to? I can get to the rosters and renew of the league this evening (I think)

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. I am the only Packer fan so I assumed mine would be obvious as well

Same here.... being the only Bills fan. But I feel like a change anyway.

If Tyrod Taylor is not the starting QB next year, I will not watch a game. I will still be a fantasy junkie, but I refuse to watch a switch to Jay Cutler or Mike Glennon or Matt Cassell or Kyle Orton or Ryan Fitzcrapstick or Mike Vick or Brett Favre or Peyton Manning or Mr. Paul Blake himself!

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here.... being the only Bills fan. But I feel like a change anyway.

If Tyrod Taylor is not the starting QB next year, I will not watch a game. I will still be a fantasy junkie, but I refuse to watch a switch to Jay Cutler or Mike Glennon or Matt Cassell or Kyle Orton or Ryan Fitzcrapstick or Mike Vick or Brett Favre or Peyton Manning or Mr. Paul Blake himself!

What about Joe Ferguson