• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Durant Signing With Warriors

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston radio guy DESTROYS Barkley ....

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice avatar, lol.

This board is funny, the only reason some people applaud the move is because they hope it can push their agenda on lebron and hope it makes it harder for him to win...If Durant had signed with the cavs the same people would all be bitching their heads off lol

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This board is funny, the only reason some people applaud the move is because they hope it can push their agenda on lebron and hope it makes it harder for him to win...If Durant had signed with the cavs the same people would all be bitching their heads off lol

I think LeBron and the Cavs may have gained more fans after the KD decision. With such a loaded team, people are going to want to see Golden State lose. As long as LeBron is healthy, the Cavs will have the best shot at beating them.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what the gm told Durant

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think LeBron and the Cavs may have gained more fans after the KD decision. With such a loaded team, people are going to want to see Golden State lose. As long as LeBron is healthy, the Cavs will have the best shot at beating them.

:dingdingding:

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now they're mentally weak. wow, the shit you guys come up with..
so far you're 1-1 with that "mentally weak" team...:lol:
wait, I know. you'll pull out the injury excuse next...:rolleyes2:

or the "NBA Conspiracy" one.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only part of your post on this end I disagree with...you don't sent your top stars to a FA meeting and spend $27 mil per on somebody that's along for the ride...KD will be a big part of what they do in GS...no doubt about that...will it be enough to win it all next season?...
When I say "along for the ride", I mean in order to win a title, Durant needs the Ws a lot more than they need him. They're heading to the conference finals or the league finals with or without him.

I think so, but had they acquired a Whiteside or D. Howard type skillset instead of a scorer...I would be more confident.
And that is where you and I disagree. Durant is a much bigger/better addition to the team than Whiteside or Howard.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I say "along for the ride", I mean in order to win a title, Durant needs the Ws a lot more than they need him. They're heading to the conference finals or the league finals with or without him.

And that is where you and I disagree. Durant is a much bigger/better addition to the team than Whiteside or Howard.

Durant needs the Ws...they were a win away from knocking the Ws out so I'm not so sure about that, but that doesn't really matter...I thought you meant he wouldn't be a key figure and that's not what you meant.

2nd point...fair, they're both just opinions anyway, we just agree to disagree on that one.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston radio guy DESTROYS Barkley ....

I keep seeing these reports and it tells me how lazy the media and so many fans are.When Barkley went to Houston, he was 33. Durant is 6 years younger at 27. Barkley joined an old team that was on its way down. Durant joins an already-championship-level team that is on the rise and just entering its prime. The two situations seem similar at first glance (uh, they're both just chasing rings), but when you look at the details, the real information, you see that Barkley/Houston and Durant/GS are not all that similar.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No superstar has walked away from what KD walked away from, it hasn't happened. Shaw closest thing I can think of but Orlando blew the hell out of that deal.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meant to say Shaq obviously.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep seeing these reports and it tells me how lazy the media and so many fans are.When Barkley went to Houston, he was 33. Durant is 6 years younger at 27. Barkley joined an old team that was on its way down. Durant joins an already-championship-level team that is on the rise and just entering its prime. The two situations seem similar at first glance (uh, they're both just chasing rings), but when you look at the details, the real information, you see that Barkley/Houston and Durant/GS are not all that similar.

On its way down?

They won the title the year before in grand fashion by sweeping the Magic. The decline began when Sir Charles arrived, not before.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now they're mentally weak. wow, the shit you guys come up with...

so far you're 1-1 with that "mentally weak" team...:lol:

wait, I know. you'll pull out the injury excuse next...:rolleyes2:

It's not really an excuse, more of a fact

If they were missing Thompson and green for a full series i would say we beat an injured team