• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Durant Clearly Best Player In the League

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because his trolling was consistent. And he didn't cry to other posters like a little bitch like someone on this forum already has done *cough* Wiggy *cough*.

Yes, consistently bad lol and it was all about Lebron. He just pulled certain stats up but it didn't tell the whole story. I proved him wrong on previous occasions. At least you troll do a better job IMO

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, consistently bad lol and it was all about Lebron. He just pulled certain stats up but it didn't tell the whole story. I proved him wrong on previous occasions. At least you troll do a better job IMO

:lol: He did more than that. He used to find the most obscure articles from sites no one ever heard of and use them to back his claims. Lebroniacs would buy it hook, line and sinker every time too.

Some of his sources were so obscure that I'd swear he was making bogus websites himself.

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season: Curry > KD > LeBron

KD didn't look great yesterday -- except for hitting a few shots. He had some ugly turnovers late in the game. He really doesn't consistent create for other guys like Curry, Paul and even Lebon does.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: He did more than that. He used to find the most obscure articles from sites no one ever heard of and use them to back his claims. Lebroniacs would buy it hook, line and sinker every time too.

Some of his sources were so obscure that I'd swear he was making bogus websites himself.
Actually I thought he was doing some really creative artwork with photoshop and then creating those sites just long enough to sell it as a legit source. Some servers will let you create a website for free with the first 90 days free.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's why I respected him as a troll. He rustled some serious jimmies. I hated him, but I knew what he was doing, and I still bit.

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD didn't look great yesterday -- except for hitting a few shots. He had some ugly turnovers late in the game. He really doesn't consistent create for other guys like Curry, Paul and even Lebon does.
Your pointing out yesterday. I'm talking about the whole season, individually, KD is performing better than LeBron usually does.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I thought he was doing some really creative artwork with photoshop and then creating those sites just long enough to sell it as a legit source. Some servers will let you create a website for free with the first 90 days free.

:pound: Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why I respected him as a troll. He rustled some serious jimmies. I hated him, but I knew what he was doing, and I still bit.

When I first started seeing his stuff, I didn't like it because I thought he was serious and was making Lakers fans look bad. Then I figured out what he was actually doing and found his stuff pretty hilarious.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of us make Wiggy cry
shaqdaddy--- TRUST me- there is not one thing you could POSSIBLY say to me that would upset me in the slightest.....i mean- ...ya know what nevermind....i can only imagine...:L

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I first started seeing his stuff, I didn't like it because I thought he was serious and was making Lakers fans look bad. Then I figured out what he was actually doing and found his stuff pretty hilarious.
why would u be upset as a Lakers fan? its obvious you really care about how good the Lakers used to be...that seems enough for you...from what you have said anyway...

if your gonna get upset about ANYONE on the internet ripping on your team and resort to insults- it shows a very weak person mentally.

Who cares? seriously...if you take it personally when i say how bad Jimmy Buss sucks at being the owner of the Lakers- if that really bothers you- all that means is you value what i am saying....and just being a random person on the internet i cant begrudge you that at all....if you REALLY think that Jimmy Buss isnt a total moron who lucked his way into his position- that has run the franchise into the ground- you are certainly welcome to that opinion. Nothing i say probably should or even could change it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awww wiggy is stalking me :)

Do you want some of my used tampons for your scrapbook too?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shaqdaddy--- TRUST me- there is not one thing you could POSSIBLY say to me that would upset me in the slightest.....i mean- ...ya know what nevermind....i can only imagine...:L

No, seriously, I'm willing to be most of us have made you cry, or at least made you scream at your computer screen. Seeing as how nobody usually agrees with your incoherent bullshit.

I could go into detail but I really don't want to spend any time looking up any of your past crap.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why would u be upset as a Lakers fan? its obvious you really care about how good the Lakers used to be...that seems enough for you...from what you have said anyway...

if your gonna get upset about ANYONE on the internet ripping on your team and resort to insults- it shows a very weak person mentally.

Who cares? seriously...if you take it personally when i say how bad Jimmy Buss sucks at being the owner of the Lakers- if that really bothers you- all that means is you value what i am saying....and just being a random person on the internet i cant begrudge you that at all....if you REALLY think that Jimmy Buss isnt a total moron who lucked his way into his position- that has run the franchise into the ground- you are certainly welcome to that opinion. Nothing i say probably should or even could change it.

Once again you have no fucking clue what you're talking about or commenting on. Way to make a fool of yourself...again.

The above, coming from you, is especially hilarious.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again you have no fucking clue what you're talking about or commenting on. Way to make a fool of yourself...again.

The above, coming from you, is especially hilarious.

Did Wiggy really just say this:

Wow. I have to take a minute on that one. How many times has he called other posters stupid for providing statistics that counter his argument? I'll tell you it's more times than Cleveland has titles.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:nod: He really did.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow. I have to take a minute on that one. How many times has he called other posters stupid for providing statistics that counter his argument? I'll tell you it's more times than Cleveland has titles.

That's low hanging fruit, that works for almost anything.

Except for something like the amount of times Wiggy has had sex, which would be equal to the number of titles the Cavaliers have won.

Awww wiggy is stalking me :)

Do you want some of my used tampons for your scrapbook too?

lolwut